• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

PokeTeen's Sprite Club, Database to the Tron Style Sprites/OPEN!

Hello and welcome to Sprite Club, how may I Serve you today?
were back!!!
thats right foks pokekid's got a requset threed, but there are a few rules you all must abide by to get sprites around here...
Rules,they make the world go round ;D

1. comment on my work here or on my gallery page, no comment no sprite, end of qusetion. next?
2. i dont do cosplays yet or fusions yet, so dont ask please, yet
3.one requst per persion, also i only can takle 4, max 5 requst at a time
4.if you want a trainer sprite of an anime persion, plesse supply a photo of said anime persion
5. DONT RUSH ME! i have a real life though it may not look like it by how much im on here, i do so wait, Patience is a virtue ,rush me and i wont do your requset
6. follow the form i set up for requset dont think you can just say "can i have a sprite of my avatar? or of the movie Avatar?" there is a form for a ression. i dont waste the time i could be cleaning my room to write it for nothing you know.
and lastly 7.its not much of a rule as it is a requset, spread the news about both my shop and gallery.
and now the form:Forms for requesting custom trainer sprites

Name:
Bass:
Photo if necessary:

Forms for trainer cards
So I found this trainer card template online and it came with 6 blank trainer cards
f_Step1Templam_16fdf07.png

Which card:
Color’s or Gimp fill:
Pokemon:
Badges or my custom advance frontier symbols:
Name,
And sprite to use
Note I will not make a sprite and place it on a trainer card, that counts as two orders thus breaking a rule
Mug shot form:
I have mug shots from Platinum all the way to black and white
Name:
Bass:
Features:

Please note that I am still new at this so don’t expect any thing perfect ok
Now onto the gallery floor:

Here we have from my fan battle frontier Disney’s the little mermaid Ariel as the battle grotto princess
ariel3.png
ariel4-1.png
arielnew-1.png

Next we have from digimon Tai as the battle frontier brain the battle ruins prince
tai3.png

Now in honor of the release of Halo Reach here is Master chief both on a bike and on the ground
1mastercheif-1.png

mastercheif.png

and here is the Sprite that Tun edited for me
cindy3.png
we have a trainer card example here
FinalTrainercard3.png

And now the main event..The Database for my Tron Style Sprites
tron20-3.png
tron.png
tron2-1.png
Tron1.png

Trongirl.png

here are the requst i have gotten so far....

anti.png
requst1.png
requst2.png
requset3.png
buzz.png
Louieforest-1.png

~I only take requests if you comment on my work first~
feather.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: PokeKid's Sprite Club, the Battle Stations Number 1 sprite and trainer card shop

You have greatly improved. However, there is but one flaw on the hair of Taiand Ariel.

You should recolour the lighter brown bits, and the lighter red bits to a darker shade of red or brown, as it plays with the eyes and makes the sprite ugly and easy to mock.

Name: Alex
And sprite to use: Darach (the base)
Mug shot form: I assume this means the same thing as the above option, so again, Darach.
Features: Pretty much the guy who is on my avatar. Short, messy enough black hair, and long, hulking, manly (that was a joke) sideburns.

I hope I did this right.

Re: PokeKid's Sprite Club, the Battle Stations Number 1 sprite and trainer card shop

the bass means what sprite to use like lance from fire red or soul silver,

ill get right on it, the sprite

@ AntiSocial
here is your requset
anti.png

i hope i got it right i used the colors from your avatar.

next we have church from the poupular web series Red Vs Blue!
church.png

Wow, boy' I am impressed.

Mine is good, but the Halo ones are just spot on!

im on a roll foks! now presenting from the popular webshow Red Vs Blue........ Agent Texas!!!
tex.png

next up on my own list of projects Sarge and Cabouse and Griff from Red vs Blu

edit; oct 05/2010

Here is Dash Nebula!!!!
contse.png

this is before his team nebula outfit!
also a reredone version of Ariel!
ariel4.png

now here is the leader of Team Nebula!
contse-1.png

Dash Nebulas in his Team Nebula Outfit!
and lastly the logo for team nebula, ( i feel like ive seen these two colors used toghter before)
TeamNebulaLogo.png

A

Anonymous

Could you do a mugshot of the lyra lucario in my sig? Or a more human version if possible?

Lovely work!
Could I get a Tsuna Sawada (see avatar) mugshot, using Falkner as a base?

@lucraioqueen: here are your requset's, i did both types
requst1.png

requst2.png

tell me what you think:)

@ Metal Flame: sure i will try,
also for everyone please read my rules and follow the fromat, like i said i dont waste the time i could be cleaning my room to type the formats for requset for nothing.

A

Anonymous

Wow i'm suprised you replied that fast i'll put one in my sig thanks! Oh actually could I have the web address for both top and bottom please?

@metal flame
requset3.png

Code:
[img]http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad43/lonehero1/pokemon/requset3.png[/img]
here is your requset i hope i did ok on it the flame hand was the hardest part, also i had to the hair and eyes of blues mugshot too
@ Lucarioqueen: i think this is how you do that.
Code:
[img]http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad43/lonehero1/pokemon/requst1.png[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad43/lonehero1/pokemon/requst2.png[/img]
keep the requst going guys :)

Edit: here you guys go
Edit again: i fixed the codes try them now

Thanks so much! I love it!

EDIT:: It's not showing...am I doing this right?

Guys, keep up the requst ! im really hopeing i get more like soon. so if you want a sprite done just ask me and ill try my best

also here is a map for the Advance battle frontier the Battle Main-frame!
battlemainframe.png

the map sheets that i made this map was ripped by andrew the hedghog

Here is A challenge for you a Mugshot of the D/P/PLT Rival Good luck ;)

1. comment on my work here or on my gallery page, no comment no sprite, end of qusetion. next?
sorry black amber but requst denied until you comment on my work from my gallery page or here. i need feed back, to everyone follow my rules, the first 3 requst i let off, but not any more, follow them please?

Edit: PokeTeen has another one for you! but this one not just from Me! with the help of the lovely Kogasa(resident Charm's Poke Plush master) we have created, the battle Dojo Blackbelt: Cinderella!
cindy3.png

thanks agin to Kogasa for helping me with editing Cinderella

Edit: i got a new style of spriting! as There is blockymon and pokeplush, i PokeTeen bring you.....Tron Style sprites!
here are a few:
tron20-1.png

Tron1.png

tron2-1.png

tron.png

i shall take requst for Tron Style Sprites, all of them will be a blackish(dark grey,light dark grey) color, minus the head,
and the Glow lines can come in 6, colors: Red, Blue, Green, yellow, Orange, or Purple.
also please state if you want ther helmet or not.

Re: PokeTeen's Sprite Club, Database to the Tron Style Sprites

Wow, your sprites are really good! Tai looks cool, and the Tron Style sprites are just excellent! May I make a Tron request?

Can you take the sprite in my avatar and make it Tronish? Make the glow lines green, please. Do not give him a helmet, please.
Here is the link for the person you will make Tronish.
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... rest-1.png

Thanks! :)

sure, but before i can do that i need the permison from the Spriter who made your sprite, to turn him into a Program from Tron.
just have the requster pm me telling me i have permison to do your requst.

Edit: ok louie, jeydis gave me permison,
@ louie forest:
Louieforest-1.png

welcome to the computer world of Tron!
Code:
[img]http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad43/lonehero1/Louieforest-1.png[/img]

Dude, that is just epic! I love the glowy effect! This is going in my sig!
Louieforest-1.png

Re: PokeTeen's Sprite Club, Database to the Tron Style Sprites/Closed

Due to events, brought opon by me (aka: im failing school and am in danger of losseing my financial aid), i am offically closeing shop and wont be on charms for a while. im sorry but school comes before everything else.

IM BACK! thats right after a time of great thought and rest i PokeTeen have come back to take your requset and so forth, and what a a great time too, Tron Legacy comes out this month! so rember follow the rules and i hope to see some requset!
also to kick things off here is a scout pilgrim sprite i made
scottpilgrimsprite.png

also here is my first attempt on creating dillog scene like in fire emblem useing a roy mugshot and an ariel mugshot, to creat a mugshot comic
ingame.png

tell me what you think

May i request a tron guy please, can you use this sprite which i made myself of me
219z1om.png

can it have a silver glow(i know its not on the list if you cant do silver than red please)
and can you do one with a helmet and one without
Thank You!

sorry that i have not responded to the post, i will get on those requset
@eward990: i need iFlares premison to edit this sprite first, just have iFlare pm me telling me i have permison to edit this sprite

Great artwork.

Can i get a mugshot of the same sprite you used to make the Tron Trainer and would it be possible to have a Normal Mugshot and a Tron Mugshot please.

Well The thing about the sprite is that I love the sword and the Darkness shield kinda works but the light coming from the sword..... :( It looks like your sword has a cape. Maybe You should have had the light glowing on the sword instead of streaming out.

IM BACK!!!!!!!!! thats right! after many months of alone time to rediscover myself after the event that took place in my life, im back with more then ever! so lets see some request! as a new note i have the sheets for scott pilgram vs the world the game so i will be sstarting those very soon, to kick things off you my have seen this one in my profile but here is a light and dark version of me

nick2.png

sorry wrong sprite here is the mugshot however that was not uploaded
poketeen.png