• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open PokeTale (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There Once was a World With Human,Monsters And Pokemon They were peaceful until one day The Humans Declared War on the Monsters and Pokemon Many were Injured Many Were Captured Until The Humans Won The war They Sealed The Monsters and Pokemon Underground With A Magic Spell the Monster And Mewtwo Decided To Work Together They Made Pokeballs They Captured The Pokemon Now....... 2 Thousand Years later Mount.Polera...... A Human Falls Under ground he gets helped by a Monster family......... (Ok Now you can just sign this form)

Human Or Monster name: Sanned
Type of Monster: Skeleton
Pokemon:Charizard
Skills: Blue Heart (You Can Make Your opponent Blue and he cannot fly)
Special Defense:pokemon Hp Up (Pokemon's Hp is up
Pokemon Heart Color: Red
Apeareance: Beanie,Wears hoodie,Smiles alot,Wears Pokegear, 4 ft tall,wears gloves and a Charizard mask,

Rules:
1.No 2 pokemon
2.Do Not Be a Godmodder
3.You Cant have powers like Teleport or Time Travel
4.You can Only Use you Special Defense Once per Battle
5.it is Ok for love
6.You need to find Mega stones and Key stone to mega evolve
7.To be a Gym leader you will have to have a Gym Rights You get them by Talking to me in private

(You need to ask me in private for a Time Travelling Powers or Teleporting or other powers....But it is Temporary)

Last edited:
Monster Name: Plagg
Type of Monster: ???
Pokemon: Riolu
Skills: Filled with Integrity!
Pokemon Heart Color: Blue
Appearence: Blue Scarf

Plagg frowned. As usual he was left doing work while the other Royal Guard members went out to Magbys. "Ugh, Why do I even bother! Its not like some human is gonna fall out of the sky! And it's not, cause were underground!" Plagg groaned. He drunk a box of Orange Juice, if he were to drink ir eat something sugery he would go insane. He frowned, spitting out some juice. "Dangit, expired." He sighed.

Plagg turned around. Plagg frowned. "No thanks. I don't need to train. I've already been trained by the best of the best! Anymore training would be a waste of time! Besides! Im doing my duties!" Plagg sighed, then turned back to his post, waiting for a human to pass by.

"Well Allright then" *Shows fully evolved Charizard* "Well Bye Kid Also If you wanna train or battle me come by to snewden" *flies back to Snewden with Charizard*

Plagg sighed. "Yeah, Whatever." Plagg sighed. He jumped down from his post. "When will there be a human? Never! Will I ever catch a Human? No! Ugh, why was I the only royal guard member that has to take care of this!?" Plagg yelled, then dropping into the snow. "Ugh." He frowned.

*Flies around with charizard seeing Plagg in the snow* ..... What the heck? *Makes charizard drop him in the snow* WEEEEEEEE *Flops* Hehe
*taps Plagg again* Hey kid theres a first annual Racing compettion over in snewden if you win you get to become king But im not entering im just a sentry only royal guard members can Enter So Wanna Take the rest of the day off? to get to the contest i also heard that when you become king you can do anything but you just cant go berserk and take the head off monsters or you can just climb out of the mountain and beat the heck out of humans but... i kinda have a charizard you can use to beat the heck out of a human i guess? you can also use it to fly

Monster Name: Often referred to as Tech Dog Lab Dog (though usually just the first part of each), the latter most often used.
Type of Monster: A bipedal dog monster because I'm not creative, I'm sorry.
Pokemon: Espurr
Skills: Dealing with technology and creating small devices that usually don't work as intended, assuming they function at all. Also doodling… if that counts as a skill.
Pokemon SOUL Color: Light blue
Appearance: A very literal lab dog (as in Labrador retriever) with short to medium length light yellow-brown fur. Typically dresses in very generic clothing such as jeans and some sort of t-shirt, occasionally wearing a jacket (though it is completely unnecessary because… dog). Lab is always barefoot. She wears her glasses at all times, which are literally taped to the sides of her face due to the unfortunate fact that dog faces can't really support glasses.

———
Wake up…
Wake up!

The dog monster jolted awake with a start. She sat bolt upright, letting out a cry of pain as her head connected with a shelf as opposed to empty air. "Espurr… haven't I told you… not… to… ugh…" lack of sleep from the previous night was already beginning to set in. Five more minutes of rest couldn't hurt… could it?

"It's noon."

Sure enough, upon checking the clock on her phone, the time read 12:07. She'd overslept… again.

The espurr sighed as his trainer's expression went from groggy to wide awake in an instant upon seeing the numbers on the digital screen. Using his telepathic prowess, he communicated with his trainer once more. "I waited to wake you. I was hoping your internal clock would function. Apparently, I was wrong."

The lab groaned. She appreciated Espurr's patience, but sometimes it was almost to the point of idleness. She gave a tired smile to the cat Pokémon. He'd tried his best.

The monster yawned. She had only gotten a total of about five hours of sleep, including the fact that she'd slept in. The poor dog had sentry duty too for the day, to 'relieve the stress from the royal guards', supposedly, though she honestly thought whoever was recruiting (her memory failed her at the moment) just had a thing for watchdogs. Very funny.

Quickly dressing herself into something resembling decency (a simple t-shirt and wrinkled blue jeans) and grabbing her laptop along with her phone and some quickly-made coffee, the monster scrambled outside to the official looking sentry station, praying that she hadn't dropped anything.

The Pokémon followed close behind, often stopping to briefly observe a fallen pine needle or footprints in the snow before moving on.

Finally, the dog had made it, carelessly plopping down all of her various "equipment," if you could call it that. Upon taking a sip of her rush-job java, she discovered that it was much too bitter, but that wasn't really a priority at the moment. Right now, it was staying awake. Then again, it's not like anything ever happened around here anyway. If she was lucky, maybe, just maybe, she could snag a few minutes rest.

This was going to be a long day.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
With sincere apologies to @Riverrunner for making their excellent post moot, I'm afraid I'm going to lock this RP, as @Johnman's posts aren't following the rules. Ordinarily I'd just remove them and leave it open, but it's not really possible in this case as he's the RP creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.