• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed PokéSync: Role Play Thread

Guy noticed he got a response from Ally. He smiled and typed with one hand and patted Goju with the other.

Sounds cool! We can probably meet up in Hearthome City! Tons of coordinators love talking, and talking, and talking about Hearthome City. Plus it's in the center of Sinnoh, and its basically the fourth greatest place in Sinnoh. Right behind #3 Jubilife City, #2 battle resort island, and #1 Canalave City.

@Godjacob

He noticed his other comment got a reply.

Sup! Sounds cool! I'm actually in Jubilife City. That's just a single bus ride away. Meet you there!

Cute azurill btw

Guy fiiiiinally got off his cell phone for once. The way he sat there playing on his cell phone, you'd think he'd never begin his adventure. About as productive as a lump on a stump.

Guy headed down to the bus station, got a ticket for 25 pokedollars, and when the bus arrived, he hot on, and the bus headed to Hearthome City. He got there and began heading to the pokécenter to find the azurill trainer. His yellowish bonsly sat on Guy's head. Goju watched as a starly flew circles around him.

"Bonsly bon!(Hiya there!)" Goju went.
"Starly starly!(a fine day to you! Did you see a staravia nearby?" The bird went.
"Bon(no)" Goju went, shaking his head.
"Starlyyyy!(okay, byyye!)" The bird flew off.

Guy continued walking when he finally reached the pokécenter.

July 1st, Iron Island

“This is bullshit!”

A harmless stone was sent flying into the distance, having been kicked by a certain annoyed teenager who cursed his current predicament. Having gotten off the boat along with some of the other passengers, Acer had been wandering around outside with Zola. From the looks of things, they weren’t getting off the desolate island anytime soon. He could hear a group of girls complaining about how their summer was completely ruined. There was a little boy being consoled by some worried parents, telling him that this was just another stop on their vacation. The dismal vibe completely contrasted the days and nights of the past few days.

Before the cruise shipwrecked, Acer and Zola had been having a great time. There were dozens of activities and opportunities to keep them entertained. Of course, once it got too late, he had to put the baby Pokémon back in its pokeball so the Ralts could get the rest it needed. Zola had grown quite a bit during the past week, especially experience wise. Acer made sure to train the Pokémon as much as he could before they had set off on the cruise. Even on the cruise, he set aside some time to talk about things Zola could expect in battle and basic commands it could follow. Teaching it things like type matchups and simple maneuvers for example, just to give it a head start in reacting without a command. Now if only they got the opportunity to put it all into action.

“Curse my luck. Of course the day the league starts, the damn cruise shipwrecks on some random ass island. At this rate, we should just go find some Pokémon here we can fight while we wait for someone to rescue us. Maybe even catch one.”

Of course, the only way Acer could catch a Pokémon would be by using the five pokeballs he had bought with the $5,000 the League provided them at the start. He had also gotten two potions just in case things Zola needed some quick heals. Fortunately, a nice good rest was all a Pokémon usually needed to fully recover. In total, Acer had spent $1,400, leaving him with $3,600 left. The teen planned to do some jobs to earn money later, so hopefully they could survive off what he had for now. As long as the duo didn’t run into any high level Pokémon, they should be mostly fine. However, they would have to hope their fellow passengers also didn’t encounter anything too dangerous or else it could spell disaster for them all.

That concern was why Acer’s attention was now on the guy who was walking towards a cavern on the coast with another boy who seemed to be stalking him from behind. It became almost comical when a third guy, with a Silicobra around his arm, seemed to follow not far from behind.

“What the fuck? Are those guys stalking each other or are they purposely going in that cave one by one to avoid suspicion? That way just makes it more sus to be honest. What do you think, Zola? Should we see what they’re doing?”

Acer questioned the young Pokémon, wanting to take its opinion into account. Zola didn’t take long to answer as it nodded before slowly walking ahead, clearly intrigued by the actions of the strange teens as well. At the very least, this unusual sight should provide them with a distraction from the unfortunate circumstance they were currently in. Catching up with the Ralts, Acer changed his path a little to head towards the side of the entrance to the cavern to make it seem like he wasn’t directly following them.

“Alright. Let’s just keep our distance to not make it weird. Just pretend we’re looking around at rocks or something.”

5x Pokeballs
2x Potions

$3,600

Read my whole post for the calculations. ;) :p

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Great! I just need to purchase some items before we go, I don't want to find a cute Pokemon and not be able to catch it!" Akane adjusted her backpack while letting her Rotom Phone out.

The phone floated around her with a smiley face and stopped in front of her to show her a map of the city. It didn't take long for her to locate the Pokemart in the city.

"I will go buy some stuff and meet everyone at the exit, unless someone wants to battle the GYM? I heard the leader is pretty good looking." Akane giggled before getting Michi on her right shoulder and started walking away. "See you all in about twenty minutes!" She called out before breaking into a fast jog.

The young trainer and her Pichu moved quickly down the streets, avoiding running into anyone or any Pokemon while doing so. Akane even fought the urge to go into a local art store, telling herself she had enough materials at the moment. They arrived soon at the PokeMart, but to Akane's concern, there was a line to the cashier, probably since she was not the only trainer buying supplies. After carefully choosing her items and waiting about 15 minutes in line, she finally paid what she bought. Then she quickly ran to their meeting place, hoping she wouldn't be late due to the long line.

Akane arrived at the meeting place, Michi finally climbing down and sitting down next to her trainer. This was the perfect opportunity to take pictures of the outsides of the city. Akane could feel the cool breeze coming from the beach up ahead, she was excited to get going and it showed on her face.

5 Pokeballs
3 Potions
2 Antidotes
1 Awakening
1 Paralyze Heal
$2600

Ally had been in her car already as her parents drove her over to Hala's place, soon the ceremony would begin and Ally would officially be synced with her Pokemon as she clutched the Pokeball tight to her chest. Course, during the drive she had one hand on her Pokesketch as she kept refreshing the message board as she waited to see if she'd get a reply or not. Her mother of course told her not to get too addicted to that screen, though given it had been part of her Pokemon journey set up it seemed impossible to take that advice at face value.

Soon however her attention snapped to her message as she had gotten a reply from Guy! Quickly she had read it over and almost on impulse her fingers worked on a reply even as her family arrived to the destination.

Hearthome City is great! If we can get the group to agree, I think we'll be set for a meet up. I look forward to seeing Sinnoh with my own eyes, gonna be great I can just feel it! GTG now for real, big ceremony will chat back later let me know if you have any new updates. Take care ;)

Ally sent her reply, before she moved out of the car as it seemed others had arrived before her and others were arriving after as they gathered by the Kahuna's area, Ally took a deep breath, the time had come...

@ThAtGuY101

Ah, attention. Just what she needed.

Aggression never goes unnoticed of course, and Mari should have known that if the boy had the courage to talk big, he would have had, no doubt, a horde of cronies behind him, forming his little echo chamber. The crowd around her erupted into movement and chaos when the boy under her hit the floor, people mostly jumping away… but some jumped closer.

“Hoh?” The word gurgled through her throat, past her lips curled in a devious toothy grin, and hung heavy in the air. She let go of the gasping man under her and straightened up, taking a slow sweep of the field around her. The guy shuddered and began collecting himself but Mari grabbed his hair and shoved his face to the ground again. “Ya’d stay put, byoi, if ya got mo’ sense than’a tree stump’n Accumul’” She rasped, leaning in close to growl out her threat but eyes busily darting around, trying to assess the attacker that would approach her first. She snapped to a twisted position as she saw movement behind her, but looks like somebody else had her back- a man dressed in a very black, very spikey aesthetic rammed into the offender and sent the duo skittering away to a different corner of the Pokemon Centre.

“Aye, come at me, ya rats!” She roared, spreading her arms wide while still on her knees, flexing her fingers in the standard challenging gesture. She could feel the man struggle again under her and she shifted to hold down his hands with her knees instead, feeling him whimper under the greater pressure on his extremities with some satisfaction, but oh, she did warn him.
“Mari…” She felt Aves whisper in the back of her mind, but louder still was her heartbeat in her ears, and sheer, uninhibited, rage.

Somebody gathered the courage to try and tackle her, and her response was to swing her bag clean off her shoulders straight into the lunging man, sending the uncommonly heavy carrier rattling into his torso – enough to not only disrupt his movement but to send him crashing off to the side. She flexed her newly freed shoulders and rolled them with a sufficiently loud crackle from her joints, never taking her eyes off the rest of the crowd; never losing her defiant, toothy smile.
“Aye, who’s, next? She managed, in the thickest country accent she could muster.

Last edited:
It was only minutes after he left his comment on the pokeforums that it had received a reply from Guy

Sup! Sounds cool! I'm actually in Jubilife City. That's just a single bus ride away. Meet you there!

Cute azurill btw

"Seems we gained a partner" he smiled at his pokemon while he waited to meet the person he had the conversation with. Soon enough it seemed he had shown up, the blue mouse giving a few cute squeaks again as she usually did as he appeared. Andy got off the phone to properly greet the trainer. "Hello there, your Guy from the forums i presume?" noting the little Bonsly on his head, "the name is Andy, and this is Aquamarine here/" looking to the jolly bouncing squeaker. "Nice to meet you." Andy offering a handshake to Guy after the little introduction.

Inventory- 5000pokeyen, pokephone

Last edited:
"Well... this is certainly less than ideal."

As he waited for the ringing in his head to subside, Kyran sat up against a small boulder with a palm pressed against his temple. Arceus forbid it get worse than him unable to get any contact from other Bronze trainers looking for a team to travel together, it seemed almost comical that in his travels--now by his lonesome--the cruise he had boarded suddenly crashed ashore onto an unknown island.

Once the discomfort had faded, a soft, inquisitive voice piped up in Kyran's mind, as the sudden movement of white caught his periphery.

So what do we do now? I don't think we'll be able to get off this island any time soon....

Frost had waddled up onto a small stone, staring expectedly at Kyran with his almond eyes, and the trainer chuckled wryly before gathering his belongings that had been tossed around with him. Slinging the backpack over his shoulder, Kyran stood and shrugged upon hearing his partner Pokemon speak in his mind--still something he needed to get used to.

"You don't say. I suppose the only thing we can do is regain our bearings and make the most out of his detour as we can. You up for a little extra training?"

Upon the mention of 'training' the Alolan Sandshrew seemed to perk up; Frost's eagerness to do anything related to training or battling, on the other hand, was something Kyran could get behind quite easily. However, before it seemed as if the Mouse Pokemon was about to reply, Frost's eyes suddenly turned to gaze over Kyran's shoulder, and Kyran turned to glance at whatever had diverted Frost's attention. Some trainers had begun to trickle into a nearby cave, the time increments in between rather comically balanced.

“Is that a group trying to look conspicuous, or…? I mean, it’s weird, but it could be something to do, I guess. What do you think, Frost?”

Frost had begun ambling forward without a second thought, almost before Kyran had even finished his question. With an amused chuckle and a sigh, the trainer followed the Sandshrew as they ventured into the cave.

Ron shook off the guy on top of him and managed to get to his feet before being shoved into the crowd. Some random guy named Bango spilled his drink because of Ron being pushed into the crowd, causing the drink to ruin his perfectly new shirt. Bango threw a punch at the punk just when he was pushed away and accidently hit a guy named Duy. Now Duy wasn't one to get into a fight, but the punch made him stumble back and step on his Slowpoke. In order to defend his Pokemon, Duy threw a punch back at Bango, but Bango ducked and it hit a guy named Metro. Metro didn't care why he got punched, he jumped into the battle with a flying kick, the hit a guy named Pyuu in the back. This caused Pyuu to ram into his not so secret lover Bluff. Bluff now had her nachos smeared on her favorite shirt and Pyuu swore revenge on the one responsible for this. So Pyuu shoved Metro and caused him to crash into Brenz. Brenz stumbled and fell to the floor, because of this, Blayful tripped over him and landed on her face. Wade burst into laughter until Blite accidently tripped and touched her butt, so Wade slapped Blite silly.

Ron looked back at the mess this had turned into before, everyone began to get into some sort of fight, except for a man drinking coffee with a Hydregon shirt. The punk shrugged and jumped back into the fight with Sunglasses Guy. The two traded blows like some 1996 RPG game, until finally the guy with the broken sunglasses fell down. Ron grinned proudly for a bit within the chaos that was going on before getting tackled into the raging mob. The fight kept growing slowing absorbing other trainers in the Pokemon Center.

~~~ Victor ~~~

Victor stepped a bit back to see the group that was now gathering around the girl he had just met. He quickly analyzed their outfits and thought they were pretty interesting, could work for people their age and complexion. Victor rubbed his chin with his right hand before realizing they were a team and noticing he still didn't have one.

"Sorry to meddle into your affairs..." He said out loud. "would you have space for one more person in your team? You seem well organized and Cat here seems okay being around you all." Victor placed his hand to his chest. "I promise to be the best teammate you could possible find if you are to accept us."

Sounds cool! I'll be at the pokécenter! I'm the dude with the bonsly!

*Guy attached a picture of Goju*

Guy chuckled as he sent the post to Ally.

Now that Goju had straightened that outta the way, the next course of action was to head to the pokécenter like he said he would. He also remembered talking to Andy about the pokécenter. Two tailow, one geodude. Guy headed inside and began looking around. He spotted the bouncy blue pokémon. It was just like in the picture. A cute little azurill. Guy smiled, "Yoohoooo!" Guy said.

Guy began approaching Andy. He waved, "You must be Andy! I'm Guy" Guy said.

"Bonsy bon!(I'm Goju! Goju!" Goju cheered while looking over at the azurill. Goju liked seeing other pokémon and this was no exception.

July 1, Fight Zone

Esther was glued to the screen; tongue-in-cheek and idly nipping at her lips. The cameras lingered on the two combatants where rotom drones provided multi-angled views of the combatants while they withdrew from the arena. With the exhibition match concluded the stadium was swiftly emptying as people scrambled at the chance to meet and greet with one of the famed elite four. Esther, however, remained trained on his defeated opponent whose wan complexion and puffy breaths moments earlier seemed almost fictitious in light of the rosy smile she flashed at the camera.

"Recovered already..?"

The vigor of a Platinum-Ranked trainer spoke for itself and Esther deduced that Reina had merely been winded from the rapid and successive execution of powerful moves.

With the 'mystery' solved, Esther rose. She swept the room, looking out for the receptionists desk. Rather than a member of the Pink Haired family of identical Nurses, Esther found the desk was manned by a 20-something looking guy. The way his eyes clung to the bounce and sway just below the belts of female trainers said a lot about his motivations. He was more interested in eye candy than doing his actual job as he seemed to have no issues ignoring in the feral child turning the Pokemon Center into fight club. Maybe it was because she looked as tomboyish as she sounded and his Sandaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun.

Esther cackled and made her way over to the desk. The guy must've spotted her coming because he swiftly tried to make himself look innocuous.

"So...not gonna stop them?"

"Errr...no, this happens all the time. Trainers are a rowdy bunch, especially once they get some spirits in them."

"But won't all the noise affect the Pokémon being treated here?"

"Nah, since the hospital and Inn sections of the Pokemon Center were separated a few years back; and you can see why..."

"That...makes sense...is that why Nurse Joy isn't at the front desk?"

"Yea, it'd be kinda stupid to have our best doctor on receptionist duty all the time. I think she just does it for fun and probably to get a break from the hospital. They all have their own quirks, our Nurse Joy is really into competitive Skateboarding."

"W-Wha– Skateboarding?"

Esther wanted to follow up on that surprising reveal, but the raucousness made further conversation difficult, if not impossible. The fight had evolved into a bar-brawl.

『Let me join!』

'No.'

Esther winced at the sharp flare of rage that came across the bond.

『Why! Everyone else is fighting! Let me fight!』

In spite of her size, Pyrrha's emotions came with an intensity that had caught her trainer off-guard. Nearly overwhelming her. Still the Oblivian grit her teeth and refused.

'Pokemon aren't allowed to fight in cities, unless they're on a battle ground. You'll cause too much—'

Esther grimaced, her hand snapping to her waist where Pyrrha had attempted to force her way out of her Pokeball.

'Stop that!'

Thwarted, the drake did the only thing it could—wailing and shrieking, she threw a temper tantrum.

Esther groaned and slumped into the nearest chair. Temper tantrums were annoying on their own, telepathic temper tantrums were a whole new level of agonizing. Unfortunately, it was something she'd have to get used to at least...for now. Despite Pyrrha's intelligence which had only grown as the drake became accustomed to more human terms and concepts; the fact remained that the Jangmo-o had been born less than two weeks ago. She was an infant. A remarkably intelligent infant, yes; but still a little shyte through and through.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Sunyshore City
$4,590
Fresh pastries
A wide assortment of granola bars and other non-perishable snacks
Rotom phone
Two empty Pokeballs, taken from home
Dream journal
First-aid kit
An empty notebook + pen for jotting down observations

Paige thought for a moment, having a brief internal dialogue with Niku at Akane’s question about the gym. When they were finished, she relayed the results of their conversation to the others. “Do any of you all want to go to the Gym? If we do, Niku and I probably won’t compete, we’d rather sit on the sidelines and take notes, hehe! So it’s up to you guys~” The Solosis bobbed behind her in agreement.

When she had heard their responses, Paige nodded, then said, “Well, we should probably meet her soon, it can’t have taken her that long at the store. Race youuuuuu~!” It was a race she probably wasn’t going to win, but the sugar in her system and already playful nature made her want to run around, and she took off through the streets with Niku close behind.

-Hey, wait up! Contrary to common belief, I am not! That! Fast!-

|Aw, cmon,| Paige replied, though she slowed a little. |Does magical floating take up that much energy?|

-No, but I can only go so fast, Paige. And it’s not m—-

|I know, I know, not magic, it was a JOKE!|

-Ha-ha. Funny.-

Then the two of them were laughing for real in their minds, which was a rather strange experience to say the least. It felt like someone was tickling the inside of Paige’s brain with a feather, but not bad. She paused, straightening up to catch her breath, before heading towards the meeting place again— slower this time.

Not more than a few steps into the cavern, Windie was already out on edge. His fur spiked up and he let out a small growl after detecting unwanted followers.

Yeah buddy, I feel it too. Having developed a decent grasp of the telepathy aspect of bonding, Acacia sent his thoughts back to the Pokémon after developing chills on his neck in an almost animal like response. Four different people from two directions… could it be a team? I’ve heard of groups of trainers picking off individuals but I wasn’t expecting it to happen already. Well…. Their funeral. As his mind raced, Acacia continued to walk forward without breaking a stride. If this truly was an attack he could not afford to give up his one advantage of greater situational awareness and reveal his hand too soon. To remain inconspicuous he kept his head forward while having Kit and Windie use their superior senses to scan the area and gather more information.

Two following close behind, one trying to pincer from the side, and one from the flank. They’re organized, which means they’re probably at least a bit skilled. I can’t take them all in a 1v4 fight so I’ll have to set a trap…. He took a few more moments to ponder his options, wandering up to a divergence where the cave path split in two in the process. That’s it! Alright guys, here’s the plan….

A flash of light appeared as Acacia returned Windie, and moments later the odd sight of two identical trainers began wondering down opposite paths leaving two identical trails of footprints.

——

What’s this? Perhaps more odd than the sight of a trainer seemingly cloning himself was that of a lone Falinks, without the accompaniment of an identical army, curiously peering down from a crevice in the roof of the cave. Its eyes wandered to the trainer heading down the path to the right. It’s heading right towards it! The king of the cave!

July 1st, Sunyshore City
5000 Cash
First-Aid Kit
Map of Sinnoh
Backup Clothes
Package of Sandwiches
Water Canteen
Pokénav

Well…everybody here was surely unique, but it’s not like Ivory minded that fact at all. Not everybody was like her and it was as simple as that. But still, her mind couldn’t help but wander to how she would actually do in this Contest if she got there in time.

If she had to be honest, even with her current experience she doubted she would go far, maybe she would get past the opening round but that would be it. There were most likely gonna be folk from Sinnoh competing in this, and they most likely knew Contests far better then she ever would.

It slightly lowered her mood. Getting somewhere would admittedly be far better then just messing the first round up, not to mention she had barely gotten to know this partner of hers yet. Move wise, of course. Would he have the right ideas to get her through this? What kinds of Pokémon would they have to go up against if they go far? And what about-

“Hey, snap out of it.”

That was able to get Ivory out of her trance, and of course it was Flex who did it. She sighed a little from embarrassment, but felt grateful that he had her back to a degree. Since she noticed a little discussion going on about the Gym here, she politely stated her opinion about it.

“Uh…I don’t think we should try it…I think I heard somewhere that the Leader is extremely powerful and we only started our journey today…so I’ll pass on that, thanks.”

"Pretty good looking?" Shiro tilted his head, he didnt have opinion on guys look, tho he admitted with Ivory, he was strong. However, Shiro wanted to beat someone else... An Ice gym leader, Girl named Candice.
Tho he thought about defeating Gardenia out of all people as first due to Cubchoo type advandage!

Before Shiro and Cubchoo have noticed people started to leave and they wouldnt want to be much worse, yet first they went to the closest store and brougth two TR Protect for safety of them and other members of the Group, Shiro would share one with someone.

After that he and Cubchoo rushed to the exit and were really fast, yet on the way there, with Glacier in his arms Shiro slipped and rolled down the road to the exit and hit a nearby tree.
"Owwwwwowowowwwww.... My head"
He whispered and they got up, Glacier looked as if he was about to faint.

(Time for Adventure!!)
2xTR protect - 1000 moneyyyy

sSoul

Previously Swirled
As Robert was walking in the cave, he was completely absorbed by the scenery the craggy climate had to offer. Although Kanto was the target or many cave based complaints, the rookie trainer lived near none of them, thus making this trek inside both new and exciting for Rob. However, his fascination with the scenery caused him to neglect the actual reason he was here: talking to the person that spoke with the captain. Because of this, the unfortunate scene of a boy stalking another boy was created.

Wait a minute. I didn't come here for a tour, I came to see if that dude had a way off this island!

Snapping back to reality, Rob stopped in place to look at the person he was trying to catch up to. Unexpectedly, the person looked like they duplicated themselves somehow, and the two versions were going down separate paths. This created a simple yet irritating problem for the inexperienced breeder. Since he saw that the boy had a Zorua, chances were that the other version was just an illusion created by the Tricky Fox. Given that there was virtually no way to distinguish between the two figures, he had to employ mankind's most advanced form of decision making: the coin flip. Robert brought enough money with him to buy Pokéballs and Potions, and he kept some of that money in spare change.

"Heads I go left, tails I go right," After establishing the terms of each outcome, the coin was flipped. The adolescent found that the coin landed on heads, so he would be going on the left path. He put the coin away and took out Floru's Pokéball in one motion, presuming that he would need his partner around for protection.

Let's hope I found the real deal...

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Phoenix Heroux

"DO! DODUO!"

Phoenix woke up with a start as the Doduo called out. They had just had the craziest dream of traveling around the world with adoring fans and pokemon to call their own. They were the star of a brand new movie produced by none other than Poke-star Studios. They played the hero meant to defeat Brycen-Man from all the old films! Of course, that was only a dream. Instead, Phoenix woke up in their bed at a bright and early 5 am. They had no choice but to be up so early, when your family owns a ranch that somehow managed to survive even after the Darkest Day, you have to be up bright and early. Phoenix leaped out of bed ready to take on the day.

They started with some healthy Doduo eggs their mom had prepared just to get their energy up and quickly went out to start on their chores. They went to go and check on the Miltank. Their mom had chosen Miltank as a partner pokemon long ago and bonded with it and a few of its offspring to help keep the farm up and running. The large size of the Miltank are able to produce staggering amounts of milk. Since the large pokemon were well cared for, the Milk always tasted extra delicious, perfect for selling to the market. Their dad had bonded with some Wooloo at a young age, as well as a Herdier. With Dubwool's soft yet bouncy wool that they could shed and Miltank's milk, the Heroux Family Ranch was fairly well known.

Pheonix got about halfway through their chores when their mom called in for them to eat some lunch. They complied, happy to have a break in the labor. Taking care of the large pokemon can be especially taxing, luckily they seemed extra relaxed today. When Phoenix got in, their mom immediately went into some talk with their dad and sister about some gossip around town. Phoenix didn't really care that much, but eventually, the conversation came around to them.

"Oh John, you got a package in the mail today!"

They cringed when their mom called them John. They told their parents almost 2 months ago that they were tired of going by John, and yet she didn't even try to call them by their new name. Still, Phoenix put on a smile as if it didn't bother them, trying to focus instead on this package she was talking about. "A package for me?"

"Well I assume so, it seems like it could be your official card, though I am a bit skeptical since it has that name your friends seem to call you" Phoenix's eyes lit up when she said this. They made sure to put phoenix when they made their application to the United League. They quickly grabbed the package, their sister leaning over their shoulder, excited to see their sibling's first steps to becoming a trainer.

"IT'S PERFECT! This is so exciting! I need to go pick my pokemon right away! Lex, can you help me?" Phoenix asked their sister who understood them better than pretty much anyone else in town, including their parents. "OH! Mom, Dad, is it ok if I skip the rest of today's chores, I want to get started right away!" Phoenix's dad spoke up before their mom could say anything about Phoenix being lazy. "Well, we're going to have to get used to not having you around anymore to help, go and get your pokemon kid" Phoenix squealed and dragged their sister to their room who was chuckling at their little sibling's excitement.

"So Phoenix, have you given any thought to who you're going to pick as your first ever pokemon? I'm guessing you don't want something that will help out on the ranch like my Gogoat or any of the pokemon here." This was more than a guess on her part. For years you've been speaking of nothing other than ditching this life and going to become a star in Unova. Sadly, it seemed like the United League did vote to have the Bronze League in Sinnoh this time, but that didn't mean you couldn't still go and be your own person on your journey. Anyway, of course you'd given it some thought as to who your starter would be. It had been a long deliberation between a few pokemon, but you wanted a pokemon that matched your own potential while only just barely having come into itself.

"Yeah, I found the perfect one a couple of days ago, I just wanted to bring you in here so I could show you what I picked, my very Goomy should be at the daycare right now!" When she heard the pokemon she couldn't help but giggle.

"Well, you and Goomy certainly would make a good pair, just a couple of oddballs who have no idea what you're doing in the world yet. I really think it suits you. Come on, I'll give you a ride over to the daycare on Capricorn." She led Phoenix outside and let out her large Gogoat, easily big enough to let a couple of people ride. Phoenix was off to find the start of their adventure.

July 1, Fight Zone — Interrogation Room

"Your name is...?"

"Esther."

"Age...?"

"Seventeen."

"Hometown?"

"Aqua Resort."

"Oh...? Where is that?"

"The Oblivia Region."

"Would you like to contact a guardian?"

"Errr...no."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

Esther shifted awkwardly under the scrutinizing gaze of the officer who carefully noted her responses. He was profiling her. Logging her in the database. Arceus please, she was too young to have a criminal record. Especially an unearned one. If she'd actually committed the crime then yea, sure—her fault for getting caught; but she hadn't done anything wrong yet and she sure as hell wasn't going be convicted for crimes she hadn't committed.

For the time being, Esther had to play the good girl. She wasn't in trouble and she intended to keep it that way. There was no her first call home could be made from a police station. Her mother would flip and demand she return home on the next ship to Oblivia. Needless to say, that would spell the end of her bronze journey and Esther couldn't let that happen

"So...why am I here?"

"I need to ask you some questions about the brawl that happened at the Pokemon Center."

"Why me?"

"You were one of the suspicious looking people we brought in."

Esther's face was SurprisedPikachu.png.

"Wha—this is discrimination! You got something against goths!?"

"Ma'am, please."

In the face of their bias there was little Esther could do but grit her teeth.

"So...the questions?"

"Right, based on several witness accounts the brawl started when a small girl who got into an altercation with some goon. In your view, who was the agitator?"

"Uhm, definitely the goons. I think they were drunk? Can't you test for that?"

They definitely weren't drunk at the time but as the officer raised an eyebrow and radioed in for a breathalyzer test, Esther breathed a sigh of relief. After the goon had been floored by the aggressive smol child, Esther had graciously intervened to nurse him back to consciousness: covering his face with a wet towel and allowing him to sip at a strong liquor that served as both smelling-salts.

The involvement of alcohol muddied the waters and once confirmed it was likely that no charges would be pressed and the fines would fall on the 'intoxicated' party. She would extort get a favor from the wild-girl later.

The wild girl, a punk-looking dude, a nerd with a camera, and a few other trainers had all been taken in for questioning by the authorities and Esther imagined they were all being questioned in rooms similar to the one she was in. Hopefully they'd let her go soon. She still had to go out and catch a Trapin—

"Okay, looks like your story checks out. We ran a few tests and the alcohol levels we found were higher than normal. Usually Nurse Joy would've prevented things from escalating this far but she had an urgent surgery that required her expertise."

Esther nodded silently. It was well known that most Nurse Joy were at least Gold Rank trainers and a some of them were even stronger, breaching Platinum Rank and above. With such a powerful training overseeing things outright brawls were rare. The situation she found herself in was an outlier where tensions escalated quickly while the Nurse was away.

"Alright, you're free to go."

Not needing to be told twice, Esther quickly exited the station. Standing just outside the goth girl pulled out her porygon-phone and projected a holographic model of the city. She marveled at the scalar model of the city—they didn't have such advanced devices in Oblivia; but the League's Poke-devices were a product of the join work between several major companies: Silph Corp. , Lysandre Labs, Leppa Corp., the Poketch Company and many others. It was arguably the most revolutionary device to come out in recent years and it could be accessed in many forms. Her own porygon-device attached to her wrist for convenience and was a modified model of the Poketch.

Unfortunately, the device didn't come pre-loaded with all the apps she'd need for her journey; she would need to visit the Pokemart to have a few downloaded.

“Now he cloned himself?”

Acer already suspected the trio of trainers were up to something, but this just confirmed it. Obviously, this was some type of misdirection tactic using his Zorua to divert anyone from following the real trainer in the lead. Anyone that knew about the Zorua species knew about its specialty. The tactic worked because Acer ended up pausing to reconsider his next options. He then watched as the first boy behind the cloned trainer decided to go the left path. Assuming they were allies, one could believe that he already knew which was the real one. There was a good possibility that the one Rob followed was the real one. If not, then Acer would probably be walking right into a trap. To be fair, he could be walking into one either way. Sensing the uncertainty from its trainer, Zola spoke up through their mental link.

“Which one are we gonna follow?”

“Hold up. I’ve seen enough movies to know what happens next.”

“Huh? This is real life though.”

“Well, there was a similar scenario like this that played out in a horror movie I watched a while back called “Dusk”. It was about some Dusknoir supposedly taking people to the spirit world at night. It’s a bit realistic since the antenna on a Dusknoir’s head allows it to receive transmissions from the spirit world supposedly. There were even rumors that the scenes in the spirit world might’ve been filmed inside the actual place instead of Pokéstar Studios.”

Pokéstar Studios was well known for the many movies that were filmed there. Funny enough, the studio was actually located in Virbank City, Unova. That same region being known as the primary home for the Zorua species. Pokémon like Zorua and Zoroark were especially great to have around on set due to their capabilities as acting as stunt doubles. This was probably one of many reasons why that studio was so popular.

“In any case, it turned out that it was actually a ghost girl taking people there and Dusknoir was the one trying to protect them. Anyways, sorry about the spoiler, but there was this one scene where her partner Zoroark had transformed into a person that had been part of a group of teenagers. They were in a dark cave like this for some reason and they got split up. Some of them ended up following the Zoroark thinking it was their friend. By the time they found out, it was too late.”

“So you’re saying that human is actually a ghost boy trying to capture us and send our souls to the spirit world?”

“No, I doubt that. Honestly, I feel like we should just confront them and see what’s up. That would clear things up the fastest.”

“Alright, but if they are evil spirits, I’m not letting my soul get taken without a fight!”

“Same.”

Nodding his head slightly in agreement, Acer went back to considering what to do next. However, now that he had stopped for a few seconds, Acer soon began to pick up on light footsteps approaching him from behind. Turning around, he looked to see yet another trainer that had been following along. Leading the newcomer was a light, icy blue Pokémon reminiscent of a Sandshrew. It must’ve been one of those regional variants he’d heard about. Wondering if this trainer was a part of that group or not, Acer took the opportunity to question him.

“Yo. Um, you with those guys up ahead or are you just following them?”

@OmnipotentOnion

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Akane looked concerned as she listened to the conversation about the GYM leader being too strong. She began to have second thoughts then, maybe it wasn't a good idea to challenge someone so tough when they have never actually had a battle.

"Well let's get going!" Akane decided it was best to change the subject.

The red head started her way down the road leaving Sunnyshore city. Michi was terribly excited while running around the group, sniffing the air and shouting "Pichu!" At every thing she found interesting.

Akane of course was with her camara in hand, taking pictures of her new team with a big smile. She had finally set out to know the world, she would take lots of pictures and photos to show her mom back home and maybe even win an event or two.

Ron yawned as the officer stepped in to the room with a mean look. He had a small notepad and a blue pan while setting his eyes on the punk sitting across from him.

"It wasn't hard to find you on the record." The officer leaned forward while resting his hands on the desk.

"Shouldn't be, I gave you my name." Ron replied with an annoyed look on his face.

"You have a history for starting fights."

"That's wrong. I have a history for ending them."

The officer laughed loudly. "According to the report, you were taking a beating."

"Well you can't win them all, so can I go now?"

"What's the rush? The next boat to Johto isn't moving until later tonight."

"You're sending me back?"

"Can't have troublemakers like you messing up the bronze league."

"I didn't start the fight, they were jumping a girl, I jumped in to defend her, you know, basically doing your job."

A small chuckled of frustration escaped the officer's lips before he heard a message on his radio. He took a step back to listen, rolled his eyes and directed his attention to Ron again. "Lucky you, the ones who started the fight have been identified. You're getting off with a warning, next time you won't be so lucky, punk."

Ron smirked as he got up and walked past the officer glaring at him. He looked calmed and relaxed but inside he was relieved he wasn't being sent back already. Sussy's "I told you so" face flashed in his mind as he shuttered and stepped outside. He felt Furia's need to go outside, but Ron silently told her he felt tired and needed to get some energy back before doing anything else. Ron suddenly remembered he had already become part of a team, although it was just two of them, he needed to find his partner before going anywhere else. However, he noticed a goth looking girl standing outside.

"Hey..." He said as he approached her, "Did you happen to see a cowgirl around here? She's in my team and we got separated during the brawl."

July 1, Fight Zone

Esther's brows furrowed at the sudden and unfamiliar attention; then, she relaxed as recognition dawned. This punk was one of the people she'd been brought to the station with, but unlike her—he totally deserved it. He'd been mukkin' it up in the thick of the brawl.

"A cowgirl...?" Esther was skeptical. Were cowgirls common in Sinnoh or did the punk have other intentions? It didn't really matter, she supposed.

"If there was such a person then she didn't come to the station with us, I don't remember seeing anyone like that; but if this is a pick-up line then no, I'm not going to ride you. Muk! At least take me out to dinner first."

She rolled her eyes, tongue-in-cheek. Her playful expression, however, faded almost immediately as the Pokeballs at her waist popped open and Pyrrha made a run for the streets of the Fight Zone. Quick as she was, the drake had underestimated the reflexes of her trainer who—in one swift motion—pinned the wyrm to the floor by stepping on her tail.

Ron couldn't help but let out a chuckle at the response said by Esther. "No, nothing like that. Me and this girl teamed up and I can't find her-" he stopped to see Pyrrha's attempt to escape. Surprised by the trainer's reflexes, he gave an approval nod and then continued. "Nice catch, looks like you got a very active one." He had no idea what species the Pokemon was.

Ron could feel Furia's curiosity increase and the need to come out to meet a potential rival. However, once again Ron asked it to stay calm and keep from draining more energy then he already lost at the fight.

"Speaking of teams, you got one? We're trying to recruit at least two more members."

July 1, Fight Zone

『 Listen here you little bit—』

In spite of being hidden by the secrecy of the Synchro-Bond, invectives traded between trainer and pokemon made themselves known in the ever-so-subtle scowl that hung on Esther's lip; barely concealed by her smiling facade.

"Yea, she can be quite a handful." The trainer ground her soles onto the drake's tail, doing little harm to the drake's body on account of its scaley hide, but decimating its vanity by besmearing its pale exterior.

"Oh!" The team invitation came as a surprise, but one the goth was happy to accommodate. "That sounds great, count me in.

"If you're going to look for your friend I can give you my number, I need to go give this one some exercise before she gets any rowdier."

Last edited:
"Sure thing." Ron let his Rotom phone register Esther's number while he continued the conversation. "Funny, another team member I'm going to be separated from. I'm going to look for our teammate. I'll send ya a message with our location once I find her." He turned around and began to walk away before turning back. "I'm Ron by the way!" He waved and continued his way back towards the Pokemon center.

Ron walked with his hands in his pocket, searching his memory of the brawl earlier to see if he could pin point where Hilda ran off to. He checked his Rotom phone, but still no update from her. He was beginning to worry she got arrested and is still held up, hopefully that doesn't mean she got sent back. He sighed loudly as he walked past the Pokemon Center, seeing no sign of the girl anywhere. He was beginning to feel even worse, when Furia began to cheer him up, sending nice warm feelings to his heart. Ron smirked and kept walking forward, looking for the rest of his team.

“All passengers we will be arriving shortly to canalave city please gather all of your belongings “

Moxi heard the captain of the ship as he stood at the very front of it with yukan (Froakie) on his shoulder. He takes a deep breath before letting it out and smiling then looks at yukan.

“All right partner where almost at the dock once we get there our real adventure begins you got that!” Moxi said out loud almost everyone in their vicinity could hear him. Yukan nodded with a determined look on his face.

Their ship was nearing the harbor Moxi and yukan couldn’t help but get giddy and smile. Especially Moxi his dream was going to finally come true he was going to get strong and become champion without a doubt in his mind. He and his Father made a promise to each other.

FLASHBACK
before Moxi boarded the ship:

“You want to battle me once you become champion?” Said Moxi’s dad in a confused voice. “ Of course I want to battle you when I come back home. I’ll be able to show you what I’ve learned and how strong I’ve become thanks to traveling with my friends and Pokémon!!” Moxi said this as if he knew he would win the league for sure his dad chuckled.

“Fro Fro!” (Don’t laugh at us Old guy) Yukan wanted to fight Moxi’s dads Pokémon once he became strong enough and show how capable he is to his trainer. It took a couple of minutes before Moxi’s father answered before he spoke “if you want to fight me so bad then I accept the challenge. Don’t disappoint me tough!”

END FLASHBACK

“Yukan were gonna have to get crazy strong ok, partner?” Yukan responded with a nod.
Once they had gathered all of their belongings the headed down the ramp to the harbor Moxi and Yukan looked around in excitement before yelling at the top of their lunges.

”Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!” screamed Moxi.

Ally sighed as she flopped down on her bed, utterly exhausted as she panted her chest rising and falling as sweat seemed to drip from her forehead. Her parents had to help her inside, as it turned out the bonding process took a lot more out of her than she expected as thankfully the worst she had experienced was feeling like she had ran back to back marathons.

TBA

Ally of course, clutched her partner's Pokeball. The good news was she managed to get synced with her partner, but she lacked much strength or even the energy to be excited over it. Was this was all trainers had to go through? Ally was not sure but she knew she'd likely have to crash for the night, she of course hoped she'd have the energy for her flight to Sinnoh tomorrow. No, Ally would make it to Sinnoh tomorrow, she had promised herself that in spite of her fatigue she had felt in the moment.

Speaking of that, Ally groaned but slowly moved by her Pokesketch. She had to check it least once, before bed and as she worked to check her messages and sure enough Guy seemed to sent her one. Seems the Pokemon Center in Hearthome City and she chuckled a bit, weakly, at the joke added to the message as she worked a reply.

Cool man, totally beat from the ceremony. But I will be there tomorrow, don't you worry. Look forward to our adventure together, I hope we have a good time :)
@ThAtGuY101

Ally sighed as she sent her reply, before she quickly worked her way to the other PM and worked to send once more message before bed.

Hey Kenzo, we're gonna meet up in Sinnoh at Hearthome City in front of the Pokemon Center. I look forward to meeting you all in person, and hope we have a great time together. Gonna head there tomorrow, see you then~
@Pinch

Ally sighed as she sent her final message, before she set her items aside and flopped to her side on the bed and soon went to sleep. Tired as she was, she was quite excited for what was to come tomorrow. Her own Pokemon Adventure, in spite of the danger to it...Ally had never wanted anything more in her life, and she was gonna find joy in it. She had been sure of that.

He already waited for everyone by the entrence to the route and played with Cubchoo as he waited.
All of them seemed like a great people and he couldnt wait to begin their adventure.
He suddenly heard his phone ringing and looked up to see an SMS from Karma, wishing him all the Best and saying that Salamance already missed the boy.
"Ready Glacier? We will conquer the Sinnoh Region and reveal its mysteries"
"Cuuuuuu-bchuuu" Said Glacier happily.
@JadeStar @=Nightshade= @Nukas @Alternate_Mystery @silverwind2020

Moxi and Yukan walked through town, until Moxi looked at his rotom phone to check his messages “ Oh crap I forgot to turn notifications on, guess I missed a lot of messages” Yukan looked at Moxi in disappointment “hey don’t give me that look just get in the backpack Yukan.” Yukan happily accepted and hopped into Moxi’s backpack.

Hey there my names Moxi I just got to Sinnoh a few minutes ago nice to meet you all

You know, I never really understood love.

“Aw, com’ awn, felle’s, twas jus’ a’ regyler ol’ tussul,” Mari wheedled, brought back to her senses by the two pairs of arms that roughly clasped her own behind her back. Struggle was futile; the girl could feel their strength emanating coolly from them, like a thinly veiled threat. As the policemen frog-marched the girl into her holding cell (temporary, she hoped!) she let out a low hiss of frustration. It was just a regular ole tussle! Wouldn’t have meant a thing back at home, a good scrap or two helps ease out the tensions – healthy too! Growing kids need to throw hands sometimes! It should have just been a brief roll in the dirt, and one person acknowledges their mistake and they amicably part ways, is how it should have gone! And here she was being cooped up for just roughing up that boy a little! Wuss! Why, she oughta!

There’s something more to it than blood and bone. Something as fleeting as the wind, something just as imperceptible. Unseen, unknown; for you see the trees bend gently, a sign that that’s where it’s been, a touch left behind, a moment that stretches into eternity. For you see the wreckage behind that it leaves where its blown.

“Aves, ken ye beleev’ thi’ nawnsens?” The girl grumbled, stripped of her pokeballs but spirit still intact. Fresh off the boat with a singular young pokemon, the two hadn’t been considered a threat large enough to warrant any kind of separation, and Avery woefully stared at Mari across the table that he was placed on, silent, still. “Men ain’t got tw’ whits o’ courage these ‘ays. Pappy wer’n right, mainland boys ben right soft. Hunter woulda taken awn the whool buildin’ without nary a scratch, aye. Ken nawt the- the poolicemen though, those recken were righ’ strong, mighta have been too much aiven fer the tw’of us…” She rattled on cheerily as ever, beaming word after word to the unresponsive Hoothoot, who only sat there, watching, baleful.

“Eh? Whut’s ‘ong, bwoy? Whet, ‘orried ye’ll be jaile’ foorevah? Well, ye ken wha’ey say! A Meowth cannae chayng’ its strai-pes, somethin’ somethin’, but ye’re a bird, so you’ll ruffl’ yer tailfeth’rs’n call it a day! Come awn, cheer’up, what’s the wors’ tha’ can-“

“How can you act like this, after hurting that boy that way?”

“Huh?” Mari stopped, blinking, stopping her pacing and animated prattling just long enough to shoot a glance at the pokeball sitting perhaps twenty paces away from the bars, and she could feel Avery’s accusing glare meet hers. “Hur’… huh? He weren’t hur’?”

“He had to be taken away by a doctor to be checked for a con… concushion, Mari. And his hands were so red, and he was bleeding….” She could feel the avian’s voice tremble even over telepathy. Hoothoot seemed privy to certain psychic abilities despite not being inherently psychic pokemon, and so the link between the two were stronger than ever; she could feel the tremulous emotion rise up inside him… anger? Disgust? No. Thinly… veiled…

Fear.

Love must be vaster than smiles and touches. Vaster than tears and heartbreaks.

There was a heavy minute of silence where the girl stared uncomprehendingly at the little bird, so small and alone, trembling in every limb even as the pokeball sat still, deathly still. She could envision him in her mind’s eye, standing there, unflinchingly, unfailing on one leg, feathers twitching but body still, perfectly balanced. Sensing her hesitation, Avery hesitated, before opening up his memories to her once again.

There she stood, a side profile of her as she tackled the boy to the ground. Hmm, she could see it now, she should have taken off her bag first perhaps, it could have made her more agile and perhaps not needed the complete leverage of her palm to knock the boy—

A fresh wave of emotion hit her, and this time it really was anger and disgust. Disbelief, frustration, and a deep, deep sadness. She knew this sadness. It was… a lonely sadness. She’d felt it from Jacket sometimes, on those especially quiet starry nights that she’d sneak away to him. The grief that comes from never really being understood.

Love has made people ready. Love has made a child brave her first touch with her companion pokemon. Love has made people get up at 4 AM to exercise, love has made them make time in their days, made them make room for another. To commit to the right one when you meet them, to gird your loins and brave whatever comes at you, together. To let go gracefully, to forgive and move on. Love has made people ready. To put an end to matters, to get up, dust yourself off and keep walking. To feel a hundred different emotions and remember a hundred different memories and sit with them, without moving to hide them or fix them. To make them change, to make them brave, to make them fierce, to make them loud, to make them soft, to make them their own.

She saw it now, her teeth bared in aggression like an animal, hands curled like claws, vicious, ready, ready to hold and maim and rip and tear. Muscles flexing, not to say ‘don’t come close, I am dangerous’. Everything about her screamed ‘I can hurt you and I will’. The girl who was more wild than civilized, the girl bestowed with such terrifying strength in the eyes of the Hoothoot, one so, so strong, able to walk alone and let nothing stand in her path. Weakness was a sin in this world, and the weak would be cast away if they were lucky; beaten and broken if you were a certain unlucky boy. Pride and strength were valued in this world, and Avery wondered if he would ever grow to be so strong, to be self-assured and confident in his strength, to fly into battle unflinchingly and emerge victorious, beaten and bloody but unbowed. But worse than that, it terrified him. The raw, unfiltered power that coursed through the girl’s feral veins.
How the owl felt every thrum of her heart, even in his silent, stagnant form in his pokeball, he could feel the anger, the bloodlust coursing through his own body, a feeling so unfamiliar to him. The power to rip and main and tear, the claws that emerge from the night, as though coming for him--!

“Aves! Ye hear' wha' tha' bwoi sai't'us an-”

Stop it, stop it--! I don’t know! I can’t do this! Get away! Get away from me! Get away--!

I hate this night! I want to breathe! I hate it, I hate it!

Love has made people die a thousand deaths; love keeps them remembered years later. Love is a name, whispered on the wind, in a kaleidoscope of emotion. Love is the silence, the company you keep in the empty moments. Love is the adventure of being alive, the dance of wildness as you let ecstasy fill you to the tips of your fingers and toes without cautioning yourself to be careful, to be realistic, to remember the limitations of being human. Love is to get up after a night of grief and despair, weary and bruised to the bone, and do what needs to be done. Love is to stand in the centre of the fire with yourself and not shrink back.

“Aves! Get a hold of yer-“

“NO, Mari!” Avery squeezed out, in the loudest voice he could muster, body abruptly ceasing its trembling, as every muscle let loose. The fight drained from his body and voice, and an immense tiredness came over the two of them, and Avery whispered, “No…”

“Get a hold of yourself.”

Love has made people scream. Love has made them whisper ‘I’m fine,’. Wars have been fought, empires have risen and fallen. For love, pokemon follow people to unknown lands; for love, in poems and plays, someone understands. For love, people have died; for love, people have stayed. Love has made them hold something close, hoping beyond hope, love has made them walk away.

“Aves? Aves…” Mari frowned, doing the metaphorical equivalent of knocking on a door, but the pokemon had gone quiet again. The psychic link was cut off and the girl didn’t know enough to break through by force. She blinked, stopping herself just in time. The thought to… break through by force, it continued to linger at the back of her mind. In this world, was strength not all that mattered? The strong survived and the weak perished, and in all the red tape that dangled from the lips of every liar in the League, one was bound to get caught up and pulled apart in every direction until you came apart like a paper doll. Like a fragile human crunching under the claws of a big, powerful…

“Ye’ll see in time, Aves…” The girl muttered to herself, turning round on herself like a cat turning into a flexible coil, curling down onto her haunches and tucking her head between her legs. “Ye’ll…”

She couldn’t bear to finish the sentence.

But sometimes, when I’m alone… I think, what love really means is, ‘Don’t leave me here alone’.

July 1st, Sunyshore City
5000 Cash
First-Aid Kit
Map of Sinnoh
Backup Clothes
Package of Sandwiches
Water Canteen
Pokénav

Having become a little bored with her team, Ivory had slightly wandered off to try and find something to do to pass time. After quickly buying herself some supplies, she was off.

(Transaction made: Pokeball X3, -$600)

She couldn’t help but feel that the air was crisp and slightly… how could she put it… electrified? It just had that electric tint to it if that made a good amount of sense. Still, being here just felt really pleasant after being cooped up in Fortree for so long. It was really odd that she had such freedom now, but also really scary as well. She was about to get drowned in her thought when a loud exclamation from her Treecko partner snapped her out of it.

“SHEEP THING DEAD AHEAD!”

“A what? Buddy, what do you… oh!”

Ivory’s gaze had fallen onto the sight ahead of her. A small Mareep, casually grazing at a small patch of grass that happened to be stood there. The female whimpered a bit, readying one of her three purchased Pokeballs with a shaky palm. What if this thing shocked her to a crisp if she messed up? Was it even able to do that? No, no time to be a coward.

Tensing a bit, she hurled the sphere at the Mareep and squeezed her eyes shut, hoping for the best. After a few seconds, there was a quiet click in the air and her Treecko hopped off of her shoulder, going over to the Pokeball and nodding before calling out to his partner.

“Yup! That’s one caught ‘mon if I ever laid my eyes on it!”

Caught? As in… she did it?

A sigh she didn’t even know she was holding in was let out, as Ivory walked over and knelt down to her Wood Gecko pal, patting his head slightly to thank her for snapping her out of that state of worry. Picking up her newly caught Mareep as gently as she could muster while her pal clambered back onto her shoulder, she began heading back to where her team was while mumbling to herself.

“Hmm… I probably oughta weaken it next time…but a name? Uh… Amarillo? I guess that has a nice ring to it.”

“Sounds dumb.”

“To each their own, pal. To each their own.”

July 1, Fight Zone

Esther scanned their opponent's profile: Pokedex entry #19—Rattata—the Mouse Pokemon. The one they were facing was purple with a cream underbelly, the Kantonian from; this form of Rattata was a normal type Pokemon, as opposed to it's Alolan form which was both a normal and a dark type and could be identified by its dark and rakish fur.

The Kantonian form of Rattata could possess the abilities «Run Away» or «Guts», it could also posses «Hustle» as its hidden ability. The last one was dangerous because according to the dex data-base, «Hustle» could dramatically boost a Pokemon's attack but made those attacks reckless and easier to dodge. Luckily, this Rattata didn't know any powerful moves, the only moves she needed to worry about were «Tackle», «Bite», and «Quick Attack»; but maybe «Focus Energy» and «Tail Whip» were the moves to look out for? Status altering moves were often the deciding factor in competitive matches according to the expert commentary that came with the Attack-dex package she'd downloaded to her Pokedex.

While «Tail Whip» and « Focus Energy» weren't the most powerful stat altering moves, they were significant ones for low level Pokemon. «Tail Whip» would be able to drop her Pokemon's defensive ability by one stage while «Focus Energy enhanced the opponent's ability to land decisive blows. The pair of them, combined with the increased attack stat from «Hustle», would spell a deadly trifecta.

If she wanted to win this battle she couldn't allow her opponent to freely use his stat altering moves or...maybe she could lure him into a false sense of security? If he got cocky after setting up «Focus Energy» and «Tail Whip», then he rushed in for a reckless blow with «Hustle» then Pyrrha could defend herself with «Protect» and counter-act with a punishing «Dragon Tail». She'd read that «Dragon Tail» was Pyrrha's best move due to something called...S.T.A.B? She didn't quite remember what it meant, but she knew that Dragon Tail was currently Pyrrha's strongest offensive move. A few of those would surely take down the enemy Rattata!

The beginnings of a plan set in stone, Esther finally turned her attention to the battlefield and her opponent who—"He's gone!?"—had suddenly disappeared.

The Oblivian girl, in true Oblivian style, was completely oblivious to the sudden disappearance of her opponent. She was certain he'd been raring to fight just a minute ago, claiming his older brother's Rattata, a cousin to his own Rattata, belonged to the top 1% of Rattata and...she'd zoned out after that, absorbing herself in her research.

"Pyrrha, what happened?" Esther questioned as she turned to her partner.

The impish drake preened proudly, removing dirt from her scales with rhythmic rattles. 『He left.』

"What do you mean he left." Exasperation filled her voice. "What about our battle?"

『It ended.』

"...What?"

『While you were being slow, I was winning.』The scorn in Phyrra's tone was only offset by an equal measure of smugness and satisfaction.

Esther felt woozy. Not just because she'd been so absorbed in strategizing that she'd missed the entire battle but she was suddenly aware of her missing fortitude, which only served to further confirm Pyrrha's words. The battle had come and gone with Esther none the wiser.

『Hmpf, now you should understand how amazing I am.』

Ron walked back to the outside of the Pokemon Center and sat on a green bench, sighing loudly as he watched trainers scattering around and bonding with their Pokemon. He had sent a message to his possible team, letting them know he would wait around the battle zone for a while before going to the main land, other than that, he wasn't sure where to go. He could feel Furia's need to go and explore, get into some battles and have an adventure, but Ron knew the battle zone was not a place someone should be going at it alone, at least not the first day.

"Those were some nice moves earlier." A red haired girl wearing a punk themed outfit stood in front of Ron. "Maybe you should do the battling instead of your Pokemon."

"You must have been watching the wrong fight cuz I got beat up." Ron replied with a grumpy attitude while pointing at the red spot on his left cheek showing where a punch had landed. "And you haven't seen the rest of my body."

"At least dinner first before that." The girl seemed amused by Ron's reply while she took a sit next to him. "What Pokemon you get?"

Ron felt how Furia felt uncomfortable with some stranger starting a conversation with them out of nowhere, she could be a possible distraction for their goals. "I got a Cyndaquil, you?"

"Really? Very traditional, I got a Whismur." She leaned back on the bench but kept her eyes on Ron. "You have a team?"

Ron immediately knew where the conversation was going, they did have a similar style and probably would get along, except one thing stopped him.

"I don't like her."

Ron sighed, hearing Furia's voice. He held up his index finger, letting the girl know he was listening to his Pokemon.

"She smells like... useless. We need a strong team, not somebody who will drag us down. I say no, that's final."

Ron chuckled to himself, glad to be getting to know Furia a bit more and the way she expressed herself. "Yeah I do sorry, we're four already and that's probably enough for now, but in case something changes, we can exchange our numbers." He felt proud as he figured he just managed to make both Furia and the stranger happy, including himself, with the deal he offered.

"Yeah I figured, a lot of people don't want a Whismur in a team, basically asking to be taken care of until she evolves." She looked a bit sad while reaching for her phone. "Hayley Williams by the way." She held out her phone.

Ron felt a bit sad about the girl's situation, but Furia seemed content with the result. "Ron Towers." He said with a serious tone. "If you don't find a team by the end of the day let me know, I'll talk to mine see if we can squeeze you in." He offered a smile hoping to lessen the rejection.

The girl smiled and thanked him before waving goodbye and going off to keep searching for a team. Ron couldn't help but feel bad, which seemed to make Furia upset.

"We need a strong team, we can get you a mating partner after we become the best."

Ron blushed a bit and replied with frustration. "Not a mating partner, I was just being nice, it's good to be nice. Since when do you talk so much by the way?"

There was no further reply from Furia, which just caused to feel annoyed as he leaned back and placed his headphones on, listening to Linkin Park and waiting for a reply from his possible teammates.

Sadie Crane
Ecruteak City, Johto -- Last Week

'C'mon, C'mon, C'mooooooon!-' Sadie thought to herself from behind the bar she tended for work at the Bell Tower Spirits. Throughout a slow and uneasy afternoon, she'd been staring at her phone.

See, she'd applied for a Trainer Card in the Sinnoh Region on impulse one sad night at the bar. Her application had been approved - maybe a little too swiftly -- allotting her a spot in Sinnoh's Bronze League. Though Sadie didn't have much in the way of Trainer ambitions, her life needed a shake-up; and she needed a way to get herself out of her parents' house, to finally see the world and start her own research...whatever that might be.

In spite of her excitement, Sadie was mortified; after two long weeks of waiting, the physical copy of her card - as well as a boat ticket from Olivine to Sunyshore - were being delivered at that moment. And if she didn't get off work in time to intercept the package before her mom got a hold of it, well -- this was going to be a much messier beginning than she'd envisioned. Ol' Mrs. Crane was quite the anti-Trainer worry-wort who'd lauded over Sadie for almost two decades. Sadie might as well be trying to murder her.

"Crane!" Her boss called out from his office, a frumpy old geezer who seemed to have psychic abilities, being that he could tell Sadie was slacking off even though he couldn't see her from where he was.

"Y-yes?" Sadie called back, playing innocent.

The stocky, bowling ball of a man emerged from his office smoking a cigar and holding up his pants, which drooped below his waist regardless of how hard his belt fought to keep it up.

"When was the last time you served somebody a drink?" He asked, looking around his mostly empty bar as if he didn't already know.

"Two-thirty, maybe?" Sadie replied, stealing another glance at her phone.

"Ahhhh," Her boss groaned, taking the cigar from his mouth to wipe away some slobbering saliva with his other hand, "Get outta here, then."

"Thanks!" Sadie slid overtop the bar without hesitation, her phone still clutched closely in her right hand, running out the door in a few, quick strides, "Thanks a bunch Mr. Gommu!"

"Ay, whateva," Gommu said, waving her away, "You're workin' tomorrow though, too, yeah?"

"Yeah, sure, of course!" Sadie said, waving goodbye with no intention of ever returning to the Bell Tower Spirits.

Sadie booked it as fast as she could, running down the streets of Ecruteak like she was a kid again, running away from whatever trouble she'd tried to make that day. Except now, this was her, running toward something -- her future. She felt good! Until she looked at her phone again, and the tracking on her package.

"Delivered!?" She stop in the middle of the sidewalk, drawing attention and ire from people near her, trying to move around her, "Oh...oh crap!"

But it was too late. By the time she was screeching around the corner and up the path to her front door, the door was swinging open and her mother - fuming - blockading the doorway.

"What the hell is this young lady!?" Her mom, Ana, growled, holding the Trainer Card - Sadie's picture smiling wide, unaware her mom would find out this way - up in Sadie's face, like it was some sort of damning evidence, "And a boat ticket? To Sinnoh? What sort of drugs are you on, missy?"

"And are they good ones?" Her dad, Ambrose, called from the kitchen behind her mom with a chuckle.

"That's not funny, dear!" Ana called back before whipping her head back around to her daughter, "Seriously, what are you thinking?"

"I'm..." Sadie paused, trying to word her response carefully, "Thinking that I'm nineteen and need to do something with my life."

Ana chortled.

"And this is it?"

"Maybe."

"Oh! Maybe! Great!" Ana threw her arms up in the air in exasperation, letting Sadie's Trainer Card fly behind her into the depths of the living room.

Sadie made her charge then, sneaking under her mother's left armpit, chasing after the Trainer Card. Once she was inside, she figured her mom would relent and leave her be until they were forced to interact at dinner. Sadie would take her chances.

At least she looked good in her I.D picture; she was smiling, like for real, her hair wasn't frizzy or messed up or anything that day - she'd even put a magenta bow in it, which she thought was neat - and the camera, for once, didn't make her eyes look like a muddy puddle of rainwater. Of course, she logged into the United League's forum, which was interesting; there was one for each of the different leagues as well, if that was a thing Sadie really ended up caring about.

What she did care about, though, were the classes she'd have available to her; she wasn't crazy about Contests or Gyms, but if she could go to better classes just by performing well in the United League, well...she figured she'd have to try. For now, though, she'd sign up for the basic, Bronze League courses and absorb as much as she could to start.

But first - and much more importantly - the burgeoning trainer set her sights on the Project Pokemon she got to adopt; there were so many it almost hurt her heart -- Sadie had half a mind to simply volunteer with the Project and work with all the Pokemon. And she browsed through the Pokemon begging for a way to adopt them all. However, her eyes settled on the cutest little Chinchou, who seemed particularly lonely to Sadie for some reason.

She made her selection on impulse, just like how she'd made the decision to sign up for the League in the first place. And as soon as she chose Chinchou, she started to picture the pair of them, adventuring together in Sinnoh -- which she only knew vaguely through photos and videos, a third-party experience at best.

A short, quiet knock at the door drew her out of her daydream.

"Say?" Her dad called out through the closed door.

"Come in." She replied, tucking her Trainer Card behind her, taking a nervous look around her room to make sure it was actually in order -- though it usually was.

Ambrose Crane cracked open the door and slipped his slender body through, closing the door behind him with a quiet grace. He always found space for the cane, too. Her old man moved so well sometimes, she'd forget the limp. But, like always, Mr. Crane caned his way over to her with a couple quiet grunts, moving with difficulty now. When he was right beside her he motioned to the bed; Sadie nodded, giving him silent approval for him to sit.

After he sat, Ambrose stayed silent for a couple moments. But he was always staring at her; they had the same eyes, or so everyone always said, but he was so thin of late he seemed almost...malnourished; weak in body, if not in heart.

"Your mom won't stop you from going." He said quietly.

"I know," Sadie replied, defiant, "It's my decision."

"I know." He echoed, quiet still but smiling a little.

"Did you...ever go to Sinnoh?" Sadie asked.

"Oh, no," Ambrose said, "I've never left Johto. Hell, leaving the house these days is an adventure to me, right?"

"Dad-" Sadie started.

"You know why you're mom's scared, right?" Her dad cut her off to ask. Sadie grimaced.

"Of course!" Sadie said, her voice getting louder, "I know it's not easy. I know why- why you- I know, dad, alright? But you don't just hear a little girl tell you her whole life she wants to be a Pokemon Professor, tell her, 'you'll never be a Pokemon Professor', and expect that girl to just...drop it. I don't know if it's what I want. I don't know if it's for me. I just know it's what I have to do."

"Ok." Ambrose said, nodding along. The two of them fell silent again, but only for a moment.

"Dad...what kind of Pokemon did you have?" Sadie asked, having avoided asking the question long enough.

"A Hitmonlee," Her dad replied, smiling at the thought, "Bruce..."

"What was he like?"

"Needy."

"Needy?" Sadie asked.

"Needy," Ambrose laughed, "He always needed to be by my side. Some days, if he so much as lost sight of me? Hoo boy, you better get out of the way; window, brick wall, metal, human -- he'd kick the shit out of whatever was his path until he found me."

Having amused and somewhat confused his daughter a little bit, Ambrose patted her on the back and stood up.

"Those tickets are for tomorrow morning?" He asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon," Sadie replied, "I-I was a late registration, I have to get there fast, I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize, Say," Ambrose said, holding a hand up, "Just...come hang out with your mother and your father for a little while, while you're still here."

"Okay." Sadie said, standing up beside her dad, who seemed so small to her now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sadie Crane
Sunyshore City -- Now

Sadie had been on a cruise once before with her parents, a few years ago; she'd enjoyed the trip itself, but after a while she grew tired of staring at the ocean or parts of shoreline. But this time, she never took her eyes off the pool on the bow deck. Cinch, the Chinchou, never left her sight. He seemed...ecstatic, for a Pokemon that had been abused prior.

Maybe it was the fact that he'd been with the Project for nearly a year before Sadie picked him; he'd been able to swim a bit at the Project, but now he had a trainer. And Sadie had a Pokemon. It felt almost unreal to her.

Every day of the trip, the two spent a little bit more time together. The first day, Sadie almost fainted from the sudden onset exhaustion simply from holding Chinchou's Pokeball...thank whatever deity existed her mom wasn't around to see that. The Nurse Joy in the Olivine Pokemon Center seemed thoroughly worried, though she had seen that happen a hundred times before.

By the sixth day of the trip, the pair could spend about an hour together before Sadie started to feel like she was going to vomit a week's worth of food overboard. She enjoyed every second of it -- even the ones where she started to feel absolutely awful. Cinch would just give her a dumb look and squint its plus-sign pupils at her and she'd laugh away the discomfort.

She did spend a little bit of time browsing the Bronze League forum, but there were almost zero interesting posts that drew her attention; the people seemed fine, that wasn't the problem...she just couldn't picture posting (or caring about posts) on an internet forum when she was on her way, jumping right into it all. Still, she felt the need to throw up an obligatory post:

'Hey everyone! Sadie Crane, a little late to the game; this was a super last minute
decision for me, but I'm arriving in Sunyshore City as we speak. I can't wait to get started
on this adventure with all of you, even if some of us don't cross paths. Good luck, and maybe
I'll see you around? Later!'
"Whatever," She groaned to herself, putting her phone away. Her head was killing her, but she ignored that, "Hey, Cinch-y! I think we're almost there. I need to put you away for a little while, okay?"

"Chhooouuuu," Cinch groaned, sadly. Sadie didn't know a Pokemon could pout.

"Sorry buddy, just for a little while."

Chinchou relented, Sadie withdrew him into his PokeBall, and retreated to her room to gather what little she'd brought along with her into her Galarian dufflebag; she thought the big, grey beast was an ugly piece of fashion at first, but the chunky bag grew on her, and it seemed the best choice for long-term travel.

Maybe half an hour later, the ship blew its horn and pulled up to the docks at Sunyshore. While everyone rushed off board, Sadie waited for the fervor to die down, clicking her heels against each other while she cupped Cinch's PokeBall gently in both palms.

"Oh boy I can't wait til you don't make me feel like a meteor hit my head, little buddy," She mumbled, forcing herself to stand in spite of her splitting migraine, "I don't care if it's the middle of the day...maybe I'll find the PokeCenter and take a nap. I can get started tomorrow, right? I mean, we can get started tomorrow, sorry."

Sadie took note of the high roads splitting part of the city off from lower, more natural ground; of course, the massive, reflective tower, the Gym. Sunyshore was an impressive city, though she couldn't help but recall the ancient air of Ecruteak. Every step you take in Ecruteak is a mystery. Sunyshore felt - to Sadie - like she was stepping into the dangerous, modern world.

But she had a partner with her now. And together, they took their first steps into Sinnoh.

Last edited:
Ezio was positively confused as one of the boys he followed turned into two boys. What was going on here? Perhaps his Pokémon knew what was going on? Poking his partner awake who had dozed off, the boy asked the Silicobra a question. "Wake up Emily, I need your help."

"Whaddaya want? I was enjoying a nice nap."

"Yeah, sorry about that. Listen, can you track a boy for me? I lost sight of him."

"Hrmmm, watcha say? You lost sight of him? Suppose I might as well help ya." The Ground Type flicked her tongue in the air for a couple of seconds before retracting her tongue and speaking once again. "The boy went that way, though there is a second scent trail that smells like a Pokémon. Don't fuggetabout it and you're golden." Emily let out a yawn, revealing just how far she could open her mouth before continuing where she left off in her nap. Satisfied with the answer, Ezio went down the route that Emily pointed out.

Hilda, Battle Zone, July 1st
Hilda ran after the little thieving bear, following behind her puppy. Felix barked and barked as they dodged various trainers, many jumping out the way of the rushing cowgirl. The Munchlax stole Felix's treats, and now Felix was really angry. She pushed his thoughts out of her head. It was one, intrusive and two, unhelping. Distracting even. She narrowed her eyes as she continued her chase. The Munchlax was bolting to the forest, somehow outrunning her puppy. Probably because the conniving little beast stole some food and it wanted to keep the food to itself.

The Munchlax entered the forest, Felix and Hilda still on its tail until it seemed to disappear. "That son of a Gogoat!" Hilda snarled as she lost the Muchlax and Felix's beloved treats along with it. She glanced at the Battle Zone behind her before looking down at Felix. They should be out of city limits. "Hilda! Finally! You're listening to me again!"

Hilda gave an exasperated sigh. "What is it, Felix?"

"I can use Oder Sluth to find the thief. Then I will beat him up and-"

"Calm down Felix. I was actually about to tell you to use that move."

"Don't steal my idea," The puppy lowered his nose to the ground and started sniffing, trying to look for the Munchlax. The two wandered through the forest. Hilda wondered just how far they were in. Were they nearing the more dangerous Pokemon? She narrowed her eyes, pushing down her fear. If that were to happen, she would place Felix back in his Pokeball before running off, hoping that the Pokemon would be too slow. Eventually, Felix stopped. "Ahead of us. The Munchlax is ahead of up."

Hilda narrowed her eyes. She had to be smart about this. Without warning, Felix burst through the bushes, rushing towards the distracted Munchlax. He was turned away from them, sitting upon a stump. Felix jumped up and dark energy surrounded his pointy teeth. He bit the Munchlax. In a surprise, the oversized bear dropped the treats and Hild ran over to snatch them up before the Munchlax got them. However, the Munchlax was quick to recover. She snatched the treats from the bear's reaching grasp.

The Munchlax gave Hilda a furious look. How dare she steal the treats her stole, no, found. He found those treats fair and square, and now this human and Lilipup were attacking him. He growled, white energy engulfing him before he flung himself at Hilda. She flung herself out of the way, Felix running to her side, giving her a quick sniff. She was laying on the dirt, her eyes trained on the Munchlax. Felix turned to the Munchlax and gave a low growl. "You ok?" Hilda didn't say anything, giving a brief nod as she returned to her feet.

The Lillipup surrounded itself in white energy and slammed into the Munchlax. The Munchlax twisted and tried to grab the Lillipup and keep him there, but Felix dodged the attempts. The Muncher growled in frustration before slamming into the puppy with a Tackle. Hilda watched on, taking control of the Lillipup's moves, using the mental connection and not the various other ways to communicate with her Pokemon. The Munchlax didn't move much while Felix constantly was weaving around. How long was this going to be? The two Pokemon appeared to be evenly matched. What could she do? She needed to get back as soon as possible, but if things continued like this, they were all going to be exhausted in a few moments due to how rough they were being. Maybe, just maybe. She pulled a Pokeball out of her pocket and threw it.

One
Two
Three

A small ding emitted from the Pokeball. Felix growled at it. "We don't need him! Why did you catch that treat-stealing mongrel?!" Hilda covered her hand with the treat bag as she picked up the now-used Pokeball and placed it in her bag. She didn't exactly want to bond with him just yet. She had to go back.

Hilda wasn't as far from the Battle Zone than she initially thought. Instead of going deeper, she and Felic were merely going around the Battle Zone. She sighed and started looking for her teammate. She hadn't seen him since he went to the Pokemon Center, mostly because she ran off after a Munchlax. She quickly found him outside of the Pokemon center and she gave him a quick smile before going over to him. "Hey, Ron. I'm back. Went to through a detour and accidentally caught a Munchlax."

INVENTORY
3,600P
4 Pokeballs
2 Potions

Shiro would go through the route trying to get idea of what to do, Glacier slowly walking behind him with scarf around its neck.
"Cuuub?" He looked up to his Trainer "I didnt want to leave them.. We will meet up again, promise! I Just wanted to find one pokemon to cat-" He didnt finish as suddenly something rushed in his way.
Glacier quickly reacted with the power snow..
It was sizzlipede, although he slowed down, pokemon managed to hit the boy and Shun was sent into the forest with this hit.
He got up, Glacier wasnt around. He needed to hurry and So as he heard Sizzlipede coming, he decided to run. He saw a big field of short Grass and went there, hoping that he will manage to at least locate the pokemon.

He was right, sizzlipede came out from the forest and rushed at him, Boy quickly dodged the ember attack, but then sizzlipede suddenly wrapped around him "Ugh... What a tough pokemon... I cant.. Free myself" Shiro was scared, but then scratch attack hit sizzlipede.
Glacier came for the rescue, right after scratch he attacked with power snow that made Sizzlipede to release Shiro.
It attack Cubchoo with another Ember but then Shiro stood between them and took hit, It hurt, but Glacier was safe.
Sudden idea... Shiro throw a pokeball and before Sizzlipede could dodge, he got hit by ball and absorbed by it. One... Two... Three...

Sizzlipede was cought, Boy couldnt believe it, he fell at the floor and sighed "Gosh... We did it.."
---
5-1
4 pokeballs

July 1st Hearthrome City, Sinnoh

Andy continued taking in the sights of Hearthrome City, he then headed inside choosing to wait inside the pokecenter, his little Azurill just bouncing alongside him as he does. Eventually, someone entered the pokecenter with a yellowish Bonsly just like the picture that was sent on his pokephone during the call, the man waving and introducing himself as Guy.

Seeing him do so Andy happily replies back to him, "Hi there, the name is Andy, and here is Aqua, my little Azurill partner." he nods over to her before continuing, the mouse squeaking in greeting to Guy. "Cute Bonsly you have there" which gets a happy little squeak to Guy before

"Azu! Azurill Azu Azu Azurill!" (The name is Aquamarine, or just Aqua for short! Nice meeting you!) she happily chirps to the little shrub in greeting him.

Inventory- 5000pokeyen, pokephone

Moxi had left the port and began making his way through the woods, but there was only one problem. “Hey, Yukan didn’t we already past that rock a few minutes ago?” Moxi asked confusingly. “Fro.” Yukan nodded as Moxi as the looked around and began to get a little pissed. “Goddamn it, we’re fricking lost in this forest!” Moxi sat on the rock angrily while trying to figure out a plan of how to get out of the forest. “Oh, I’ve got a idea Yukan can you climb up the trees and see where we are?” Yukan nodded his head and began climbing up the trees and once Yukan made it up to the top he saw another Pokémon up there. It’s skin was green and it’s hands were like blades, it also had small wings and long legs. It immediately started to attack Yukan but luckily Yukan dodged and ran back down the tree to Moxi who was waiting for him. “Hey Yukan what’s wrong buddy?” Moxi asked with concern while Yukan frantically tried to tell Him what he saw but Moxi couldn’t understand him.
The Pokémon Yukan saw at the top of the tree came down and spotted both Moxi and Yukan and started walking towards them. Yukan hides behind Moxi while he pulls out his Pokédex to see what Pokémon this is.

Scyther the mantis Pokémon:
with ninja-like agility and speed, it can create the illusion that there is more than one.

Moxi started to get really excited as he heard this and asked Yukan if he wanted to battle. “Froakie!” Yukan said cheerfully wanting to impress Moxi. “Okay then let’s start this of with quick attack. Yukan quickly rushed and hit scyther in the stomach which made it recoil a tad bit but it quickly gained it’s baring and used pursuit and knocked Yukan into a tree and began to rush towards Yukan using false swipe. “Yukan use your frubbles to block it, then use pound!” Yukan is able to quickly grab it’s frubbles and just barely block the attack before hitting scyther in the face using pound. “Now use bubble!” Yukan spat out about ten bubbles which popped on impact once they hit scyther’s skin causing it to get angry and use vacuum wave by slashing both of it’s arms to two slashes of wind that knock Yukan back. “Yukan you okay buddy?” Yukan quickly recovers and and nods to reassure it’s trainer. “Ok,then use lick!” Yukan quickly rushes scyther and kicks it’s face which surprised it. “Go Pokéball!” Moxi throws his Pokéball and scyther goes inside of it.
One
Two
Three
DING!
Both Moxi and Yukan jumped for joy as they caught their very first friend of the sinnoh region, Moxi opened Scythers ball to say hi to it. “Hi, scyther it’s nice to meet you I hope we get along great. Also do you know a way out of this forest?.” Moxi said as he patted scyther on the shoulder, scyther didn’t mind it, it just crossed it’s arms and gestured Moxi and Yukan to follow it and lead them out of the woods. “Finally where out of the forest, now I think I should give you a nickname scyther.” Moxi put his finger to his template and began to think before he spoke. “How about Kamakiri?” Scyther looked at Moxi for a while until nodding that it liked the name. “Then it’s settled, ok you two let’s go!” Moxi shouted.

Inventory-
4 Pokéballs
4,000 Pokédollers
Pokédex
Sleeping bag
Badge case
3 boxes of food from his mom
20 oran berrys
Rotom phone

Last edited by a moderator:
"A Munchlax?" Ron looked surprised as the person he had been searching for showed up out of nowhere, made wonder we she didn't just reply to his message. "You already caught a Pokemon? All I did was catch a new stamp on my criminal record..." He sighed and smiled while he could feel Furia feeling upset for already being behind, since she considered Hilda her competition. "Well we should be moving out soon and by we I mean, I recruited more members." He stood up and looked around, hoping he saw any of them by any chance. "So it won't be just us anymore. So tell me about yourself while we wait, what brings you to take on the bronze league?"

Anastasia - Fight Area, Morning of June 1st

The ocean churned with white foam as the boat’s prow cut through its dark waters, filling the air with flecks of salty and moisture. Anastasia stood near the edge of the ship and took a deep breath in, letting the scent of the ocean brine wash over her senses as droplets hit her face, her jacket shielding the rest of her clothes from the shower of water.

She felt Max shudder from his position on her shoulder, her hand raised to protect the spider from the spray. “You doing okay, little guy?” she murmured, catching a glimpse of his yellow head poking out of her jacket.

At her question, she felt the spider steel itself. An unbidden smile spreading across her face, she turned back to scan the open ocean, tilting her hand to the side once she noticed the rapidly growing island.

The second of excited chittering echoed in her ears as her partner caught sight of the speck of land, racing out of her coat and up onto her head to stare at the largest island, Sinnoh’s mainland. Awe and exhilaration roared through her battle bond, causing her heart to race as a loud thumping echoed in her ears.

Content to stand still as they drew nearer, Anastasia watched as the mountains on the horizon grew larger and larger. She’d already finished her preparations before they’d boarded and with her backpack slung on her back and her League-issued device in her pocket, she was free to let Mac watch as the rest of the deck rapidly filled up with trainers.

In a contemplative moment, the woman found herself looking back in the past. Two decades ago, she’d dreamt of standing here, but her mom couldn’t afford to send her--all the supplies could’ve paid for a few months of their rent. Still, the thought of having a Pokémon; the kids thought twice about messing with kids who had ‘em.

As the ship came to a halt and announcements began, the woman concluded her thoughts as she stepped onto the gangway and Mac cheerfully chirped from his position on her head, the first of many trainers to arrive.

Currency: $3,755.00

Expenses:
$500.00 for Protect TR ( Pre-Post 1 )
$781.00 for General Equipment ( Pre-Post 1 )

Trainer Equipment:
Pokéball - Mac (Joltik)
Trainer Issued Device
Protect TR x1

General Equipment: 25.5 lbs

Backpack (40 lbs) ~ 2 lbs
4 Season, 2 Person Tent With Stakes + Footprint ~5.5 lbs ($200.00)
Down Quilt ~0.5 lbs ($90.00)
Inflatable Pad ~1 lb ($100.00)
2 Sets of Clothes ~3 lbs ($60.00)
Fleece-Lined Jacket ~1 lb
Raincoat + Rain Pants ~1 lb ($150.00)
Sandals ~0.5 lbs
Trail Runners ~1 lb ($85.00)
Squeeze Filter ($40.00)
2 Water Bottles w/ 32 oz Water Each ~4 lbs
Cooking Pot and Stove ~0.5 lbs ($50.00)
Flashlight, Firekit, and 2 Canisters of Stove Fuel (2-3 days each) ~1.5 lbs ($6.00)
First Aid Kit ~0.5 lbs
General Medical Stuff & Toiletries ~0.5 lbs
Food ~3 lbs

Last edited: