• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokesona Requests (I Will Draw Your Pokesona) [OPEN]

I've got two only one I have a pic of. a Glaceon with a bit of purple cloth on her front left paw (see pic for the cloth). IMG_1865.JPG And black snowflake patterns on her ankles down.

Attachments

• IMG_1843.PNG
    IMG_1843.PNG
    406.2 KB · Views: 73
I'll try to be as specific as possible. If you may please make an Arcanine that resembles the one that I'll put below with this japanese word:
フー・ドッグ And if you may, please write the words in a traditional fashion. Thanks. ♥
33379_0.jpg

This might be hard to draw because I failed when I drew it myself. But my request is a Solgaleo, Lunala, And The Alola final evolution starters playing around and having fun

Possibly no, I'm not on pc so I can't draw pokesonas myself....
You don't need to be on a pc to draw, you can draw them on pen and paper and then take a picture on your device, then go to creative corner and select upload art: choose a file: and then the one you took a pic of.

Ohhhh~ that's so neat from you

I actually never drew my pokesona, because I'm bad at drawing Pokemon, but it will be a fem Aipom with a dark blue bowtie and curly hair