1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokesona Requests (I Will Draw Your Pokesona) [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Lithium Quartz, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Heyo.

When I discovered what Pokesonas were I was kinda ear to make my own. Now I will draw yours! Just leave a pic of them down in the comments and I will draw them free!

2. I've got two only one I have a pic of. a Glaceon with a bit of purple cloth on her front left paw (see pic for the cloth). IMG_1865.JPG And black snowflake patterns on her ankles down.

Attached Files:

3. The slakoth is the other one btw

4. Hey can you make me a Raichu with a hat please

PassIntoTheMeme likes this.
  5. Or a cap

6. @Ulises112605 U got it! It will be done soon cuz i gotta gtg to school

Blueyeti and PassIntoTheMeme like this.
  7. I'll try to be as specific as possible. If you may please make an Arcanine that resembles the one that I'll put below with this japanese word:
    フー・ドッグ And if you may, please write the words in a traditional fashion. Thanks. ♥
    [​IMG]

8. Oh. I did say Glaceon =B

9. This might be hard to draw because I failed when I drew it myself. But my request is a Solgaleo, Lunala, And The Alola final evolution starters playing around and having fun

10. Possibly no, I'm not on pc so I can't draw pokesonas myself....

11. You don't need to be on a pc to draw, you can draw them on pen and paper and then take a picture on your device, then go to creative corner and select upload art: choose a file: and then the one you took a pic of.

12. Naw it's fine, I've got a Vapoureon pokesona too, She just happens to be the Glaceon's Sister.

13. Could you make a gengar with a Dunkin' Donuts shirt that is very fat and with a mischievous look in his eyes? Also an Xbox controller in his hand.

14. Can you please draw a zorua with a gray hoodie and it's wearing glasses

15. pokesonas.png
    How about drawing these guys

16. Hey I have been wondering when you will work on the art

17. Can you draw an Absol with a red bandana around it's neck?

18. Can ya draw one shiny umbreon with one blue scarf and a Battle Scar on the eye?

19. @Lithium Quartz Hey! Could you draw a Zoroark without the hair bead thingy (Tie?) so her hair is free flowing?

20. can you make a green eevee she have is a flower on her head