• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokerus help

Nurse Joy told that my pokemon have been infected with the pokerus but when i look at their stats none of them have the icon that says pokerus. Does it take time until it is actually shown or is this just a glitch. Thanks.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Once again, wrong board. The Clinic is for advice with teams and movesets, NOT for general questions.

You get a warning for breaking the same rule twice. Topic moved.

Well, actually that's happened to me too. I was working on some EV training, and when I went to heal, Nurse Joy said the same thing. I was really excited so I went back to training. I was confused, so I checked on my pokemon's summary page, and there wasn't a symbol or whatever next to it. I'm assuming It's a minor glitch, but I'm not sure.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Well, actually that's happened to me too. I was working on some EV training, and when I went to heal, Nurse Joy said the same thing. I was really excited so I went back to training. I was confused, so I checked on my pokemon's summary page, and there wasn't a symbol or whatever next to it. I'm assuming It's a minor glitch, but I'm not sure.

Two potential reasons for that:

1. Only one of your Pokemon were infected at the time and hadn't yet spread it on to the others.

2. Maybe you're looking for the wrong symbol?

The standard PokeRus symbol looks like this:
dpp_evguide_pkrs.png
- but once it has worn off you'll see something different beside the Pokemon's sprite.

If neither of those reasons answer your issue, then yeah - you probably were glitched.

Yeah i know what the signs for it are because i have had it before a couple of times. Nurse joy told me after i had traded ova wifi but the pokemon that i got from wifi doesnt even have the smiley so it obviously hasnt had it before.

Maybe the Pokemon you got was hacked. That's the only explanation I can see for it occurring after a trade and it not really having it. But these are just my own thoughts.