• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

pokemonsiamond/pearl release date!

It has been announced that pokemondiamond/pearl will be released in japan sometime in november which is great news to hear. Know I'm wondering when it will be released in northamerica.

also the appearance of the three shadow pokemon should be revealed sometime next month and yes I know I spelt DIAMOND wrong dam red whine.........just joking^_^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
No need for the double posting, Alex. Next time if you have something small to add, just edit it in to your other post, k? :p

We heard about D/P's release date awhile ago but it only seemed to be on one site (Nintendo of Europe). What's the source you got your info off of?

also the appearance of the three shadow pokemon should be revealed sometime next month

Sounds good. I can't wait to see what they actually look like. Lucario surprised me a bit, so I bet those three will, too (for better or worse).

There are very rare times when Europe gets gaming stuff first. The Minish Cap was one time I can recall, and here's another. November in Japan? Hopefully we'll get it much later, so I have time to get a DS by then. I like the sound of those shadow Pokemon, and Lucario only sweetens the deal even further.

The only decent one of the 3 newly revealed pokemon is Sneasles Evo who looks totally rocking :p the other 2 were a tad crappy but new pokemon are new pokemon right!