1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Pokemon Z discussion. The beginning and end.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Cryronn the Mudkip, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Welcome to NEW KALOS! You have just arrived by plane from some other area to start your very own Pokemon region! You can go around collecting Pokemon, competing in contests, and battling gyms. It's time to see Professer Sycamore to start up your journey, but that's for the roleplay. now it's time to make your character, but remember, NO LEGENDARIES WHATSOEVER! It gets this Rp shut down.

Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Hometown:
    Backstory:

Pokemon(Only 1):

Species:
    Nick:
    Moveset:

my bio:

Name:Tommy Sparks
    Appearance:Tan skin, Short-cut brown hair, Poke'Ball baseball cap, Red t-shirt, golden jacket, Blue jeans, Black nikes.
    Personality:Funny, Lovable, Battle master, prepared to be extra prepared.
    Hometown:Nimbassa City, Unova
    Backstory:Was born in Butsling Nimbassa and has always had the spark for battle. This is because his parents and brothers were great trainers and he wanted to continue the legacy. He came to Kalos with his partner Cody and is ready to get his Pokedex.

Species:Snivy
    Nick:Cody
    Ability:Overgrow
    Move set:Vine Whip, Tackle, Tail Whip

Have fun you guys!

#1 Cryronn the Mudkip, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  2. Trainer
    Name: Luke
    Appearance: Luke has blond hair and blue eyes. His hair is often messy, he usually wears a gray shirt, and blue jeans. He wears orange and grey shoes, and black socks. His backpack is an orange and grey backpack
    Personality: Luke is super hyper, but super reserved and comes across as rude. Both these characteristics show up at different times. Luke is lazy, and is one to doze off, and he has a strong love for Pokemon, especially cat Pokemon. Luke didn't like the idea of going on a Pokemon journey, until he saw his first Pokemon.
    Hometown: Alola, Melemele island, near Hau'oli City.
    Backstory: Luke has traveled Alola, and after only beating Blue in the League, he set to Kalos, to try and become Champion here. In his travels, he has turned eleven

Pokemon
    Species: Purrloin
    Nick: Purrly
    Ability: Limber
    Moveset: Pursuit, Nightslash, Fury Swipes, Slash

#2 Imperfect World, Jun 18, 2017
  3. Crimson Sun

Crimson Sun Previously Crims0n

Name: Marianne Blackwood
    Appearance: Brunette Shoulder-Length Wavy Hair, Fair Skin, White Loose Crop Top, Blue Jeans, Yellow Sneakers, Brown Eyes
    Personality: Happy-go-lucky gal, Very Optimistic, gets Sad very easily when things don't go her way
    Hometown: Gluxor City, Carios (Fanmade Region)
    Backstory: She traveled through the Carios Region and failed to make it as the Top Coordinator there. Now she's here with a new ambition: Kalos Queen.

Pokemon(Only 1):

Species:
    Chikorita
    Nick: Rosemary
    Ability: Overgrow
    Moveset: Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf, Leech Seed

4. #4 Cryronn the Mudkip, Jun 18, 2017
    Crimson Sun and Imperfect World like this.
  5. Trainer:
    • Name: Roger Afton.
    • Appearance: A tall, but slightly chubby boy with a goatee. He dresses a light blue and green striped shirt with a pendant necklace of an Haxorus. He also carries a white lab coat, and, in the pocket of his chest, he carries a touch-pen and a blue pen. He carries a shoulder strap with the drawing of Dialga. He also wears a pair of jeans and a pair of sneakers too. He also has a wireless microphone in his ear and carries a dark hat with a Braviary feather on it; and he also carries a tablet.
    • Personality: Though Roger is a quiet and calm guy, he is quite talkative once he won someone's trust. Hard-working, intelligent and a freak. He likes to show his rarities, as much as his virtues. He is normally pessimistic, though he always finds a reason to cheer him up.
    • Hometown: Castelia City, Unova.
    • Backstory: Roger has always been a shy boy. He was raised in Castelia City, where he received a good education. He loves Pokemon, and decided to train and take care of them a few years ago. Now that he is in University, he is trying to investigate about Pokemon, and know as much as he can about them and, much more specific, his relationship with humans, much more especific, how humans modify their habitats and affect them and their communities. though he doesn't want to become a professional trainer, he won't deny a Pokemon Battle.

Pokemon:

Species: Tynamo
    Nick: Tesla.
    Ability: Levitate
    Moveset: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Beam.

6. Name:Token
    Appearance: Blue hair, Wears All Black , Dark skin
    Personality: Nice, Get's Hyper Easily , Revengeful
    Hometown: Sunyshore town
    Backstory: When he was 5 he got a baby Chimchar with a bandana

Pokemon: Chimchar ( Question: Can his Fur be Black abd his Fire be blue? )

Species: Adamant
    Nick: Pulse
    Ability: Iron Fist
    Moveset: Ember , Thunder punch , scratch , Leer

#6 Despon, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  7. Crimson Sun

Uhh @Dracko you have 4 breeding moves? Wouldn't that be godmod as a Pokémon can only carry over 1 breeding move?

8. It's Fixed now

9. Ya @Dracko, your accepted but Delete either taunt or Thunderpunch. (Ember and scratch aren't breeding moves, and yes. You can have its tail and body those colors.)

10. Taunt Is a Level Up Move But I guess I Will Get rid of taunt for leer? )

11. Crimson Sun

So you're saying your Chimchar is already a level 9 at the start?

12. Crimson Sun

13. 90% of the RP's here don't go by game levels, and usually go by Anime logic. I'll consider joining this later.

14. Name : AJ (If that name isnt allowd tell me)
    Appearance : Average height, dark brown hair, blue jacket, white T-Shirt, black jeans, White skin, red and white sneakers.
    Personallity: Quiet, shy, likes to be alone or with a friend, only feels happy around other pokemon, sometimes give others items.
    Hometown : Verdanturf Town, Hoenn Region
    Backstory : He was an orphan when he was a baby, adopted by a couple who owned a Dragon Ranch, he was given a Bagon at the age of 10
    Pokemon : Bagon
    Species : Timid
    Nick : Drago
    Moveset : Headbutt, Bite, Dragon Rage, Dragon Claw
    Ability : Sheer Force
    (Can it be shiny ??)

15. Sure! @PokemonAssasin . Starting Rp because we'll all be dead If I don't.

16. SageNeb

SageNeb Previously 5DigitNeb

Can I get a reservation? XD

17. SageNeb

Trainer
    Name: Jason Borne (this OC is overused xD)
    Appearance: Jason has jet black hair and coffee brown eyes. He wears a black undershirt, hoodie, jeans, and sneakers, but in contrast to his entire attire, he has a backpack that is black as well, but has red stripes! (I like black xD)
    Personality: Jason is friendly and cheerful to others. He gets angry at arguments and is usually calm. In battle, Jason is serious and nearly always strategizes.
    Hometown: Cinnabar Island, Kanto
    Backstory: Jason went on a ferry to Pallet town and got his first Pokemon. While he could've journeyed in kanto, he decided to visit Kalos and have a fresh start.

Pokemon
    Species: Charmander (shiny if allowed)
    Nick: Inferno
    Ability: Blaze
    Moveset: Scratch; Growl; Ember

18. SageNeb

Sorry for asking dumb question...

19. Oh, thanks. I will post as fast as I return home. At this moment, I am spending a lot of time writting in other RPs due to my broken laptop. Count me in, but for the moment, I will not post for... About 3-4 days. So... Sorry.

20. SageNeb

Starter time I guess

21. FroakiesFrubbles

FroakiesFrubbles Previously pokeyman

Name: James
    Appearance: Wears a black hoodie (He wears his Hoodie on his head.), with long back pants. Light colored skin. His hair is Dark Blond.
    Personality: Lonely
    Hometown: Nuvema Town, Unova
    Backstory: Was very sad. He lost his family at an early age. He was walking around, trying to get food, and an Oshawott, that left Junipers' lab. The Oshawott really loved James, and Professor Juniper let James take him. James and Oliver became good friends and trained all over Unova.

((I hope somebody accepts me, I have an extreme urge to RP XD I also have a Dewott plush IRL))

Pokemon(Only 1):

Species: Dewott
    Nick: Oliver
    Ability: Torrent
    Moves: Aqua Jet, Razor Shell, Hydro Pump

[​IMG]

#26 FroakiesFrubbles, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2017
  22. FroakiesFrubbles

23. Hey, Oshawatt! I go on Quotev as well!

24. FroakiesFrubbles

Cool! I'm turning a former Rp into a book, which will be on there. Writing the INTRO on the Real Rp (This one)

Steeping into Kalos!

Imperfect World likes this.
  25. Yay!!!!!!!!! Be sure to tag me!

26. SageNeb

Surprisingly, that long post I just made wasn't to hard to think off. Must've been one of those lucky times.

27. SageNeb

I'm going to be that one guy that keeps on pestering people to be their friend even though they don't like the guy. lel

Imperfect World likes this.
  28. Gys, I'm sorry, but I want to drop out of the RP...I'm getting a bit bored...

29. Oh Well, It didnt even started that long ago :'|:down:;_;