• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Z discussion. The beginning and end.

Welcome to NEW KALOS! You have just arrived by plane from some other area to start your very own Pokemon region! You can go around collecting Pokemon, competing in contests, and battling gyms. It's time to see Professer Sycamore to start up your journey, but that's for the roleplay. now it's time to make your character, but remember, NO LEGENDARIES WHATSOEVER! It gets this Rp shut down.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Hometown:
Backstory:

Pokemon(Only 1):

Species:
Nick:
Moveset:

my bio:

Name:Tommy Sparks
Appearance:Tan skin, Short-cut brown hair, Poke'Ball baseball cap, Red t-shirt, golden jacket, Blue jeans, Black nikes.
Personality:Funny, Lovable, Battle master, prepared to be extra prepared.
Hometown:Nimbassa City, Unova
Backstory:Was born in Butsling Nimbassa and has always had the spark for battle. This is because his parents and brothers were great trainers and he wanted to continue the legacy. He came to Kalos with his partner Cody and is ready to get his Pokedex.

Species:Snivy
Nick:Cody
Ability:Overgrow
Move set:Vine Whip, Tackle, Tail Whip

Have fun you guys!

Last edited:
Trainer
Name: Luke
Appearance: Luke has blond hair and blue eyes. His hair is often messy, he usually wears a gray shirt, and blue jeans. He wears orange and grey shoes, and black socks. His backpack is an orange and grey backpack
Personality: Luke is super hyper, but super reserved and comes across as rude. Both these characteristics show up at different times. Luke is lazy, and is one to doze off, and he has a strong love for Pokemon, especially cat Pokemon. Luke didn't like the idea of going on a Pokemon journey, until he saw his first Pokemon.
Hometown: Alola, Melemele island, near Hau'oli City.
Backstory: Luke has traveled Alola, and after only beating Blue in the League, he set to Kalos, to try and become Champion here. In his travels, he has turned eleven

Pokemon
Species: Purrloin
Nick: Purrly
Ability: Limber
Moveset: Pursuit, Nightslash, Fury Swipes, Slash

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Marianne Blackwood
Appearance: Brunette Shoulder-Length Wavy Hair, Fair Skin, White Loose Crop Top, Blue Jeans, Yellow Sneakers, Brown Eyes
Personality: Happy-go-lucky gal, Very Optimistic, gets Sad very easily when things don't go her way
Hometown: Gluxor City, Carios (Fanmade Region)
Backstory: She traveled through the Carios Region and failed to make it as the Top Coordinator there. Now she's here with a new ambition: Kalos Queen.

Pokemon(Only 1):

Species:
Chikorita
Nick: Rosemary
Ability: Overgrow
Moveset: Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf, Leech Seed

Trainer:
  • Name: Roger Afton.
  • Appearance: A tall, but slightly chubby boy with a goatee. He dresses a light blue and green striped shirt with a pendant necklace of an Haxorus. He also carries a white lab coat, and, in the pocket of his chest, he carries a touch-pen and a blue pen. He carries a shoulder strap with the drawing of Dialga. He also wears a pair of jeans and a pair of sneakers too. He also has a wireless microphone in his ear and carries a dark hat with a Braviary feather on it; and he also carries a tablet.
  • Personality: Though Roger is a quiet and calm guy, he is quite talkative once he won someone's trust. Hard-working, intelligent and a freak. He likes to show his rarities, as much as his virtues. He is normally pessimistic, though he always finds a reason to cheer him up.
  • Hometown: Castelia City, Unova.
  • Backstory: Roger has always been a shy boy. He was raised in Castelia City, where he received a good education. He loves Pokemon, and decided to train and take care of them a few years ago. Now that he is in University, he is trying to investigate about Pokemon, and know as much as he can about them and, much more specific, his relationship with humans, much more especific, how humans modify their habitats and affect them and their communities. though he doesn't want to become a professional trainer, he won't deny a Pokemon Battle.

Pokemon:

Species: Tynamo
Nick: Tesla.
Ability: Levitate
Moveset: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Beam.

Name:Token
Appearance: Blue hair, Wears All Black , Dark skin
Personality: Nice, Get's Hyper Easily , Revengeful
Hometown: Sunyshore town
Backstory: When he was 5 he got a baby Chimchar with a bandana

Pokemon: Chimchar ( Question: Can his Fur be Black abd his Fire be blue? )

Species: Adamant
Nick: Pulse
Ability: Iron Fist
Moveset: Ember , Thunder punch , scratch , Leer

Last edited:
Name : AJ (If that name isnt allowd tell me)
Appearance : Average height, dark brown hair, blue jacket, white T-Shirt, black jeans, White skin, red and white sneakers.
Personallity: Quiet, shy, likes to be alone or with a friend, only feels happy around other pokemon, sometimes give others items.
Hometown : Verdanturf Town, Hoenn Region
Backstory : He was an orphan when he was a baby, adopted by a couple who owned a Dragon Ranch, he was given a Bagon at the age of 10
Pokemon : Bagon
Species : Timid
Nick : Drago
Moveset : Headbutt, Bite, Dragon Rage, Dragon Claw
Ability : Sheer Force
(Can it be shiny ??)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Trainer
Name: Jason Borne (this OC is overused xD)
Appearance: Jason has jet black hair and coffee brown eyes. He wears a black undershirt, hoodie, jeans, and sneakers, but in contrast to his entire attire, he has a backpack that is black as well, but has red stripes! (I like black xD)
Personality: Jason is friendly and cheerful to others. He gets angry at arguments and is usually calm. In battle, Jason is serious and nearly always strategizes.
Hometown: Cinnabar Island, Kanto
Backstory: Jason went on a ferry to Pallet town and got his first Pokemon. While he could've journeyed in kanto, he decided to visit Kalos and have a fresh start.

Pokemon
Species: Charmander (shiny if allowed)
Nick: Inferno
Ability: Blaze
Moveset: Scratch; Growl; Ember

Oh, thanks. I will post as fast as I return home. At this moment, I am spending a lot of time writting in other RPs due to my broken laptop. Count me in, but for the moment, I will not post for... About 3-4 days. So... Sorry.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: James
Appearance: Wears a black hoodie (He wears his Hoodie on his head.), with long back pants. Light colored skin. His hair is Dark Blond.
Personality: Lonely
Hometown: Nuvema Town, Unova
Backstory: Was very sad. He lost his family at an early age. He was walking around, trying to get food, and an Oshawott, that left Junipers' lab. The Oshawott really loved James, and Professor Juniper let James take him. James and Oliver became good friends and trained all over Unova.

((I hope somebody accepts me, I have an extreme urge to RP XD I also have a Dewott plush IRL))

Pokemon(Only 1):

Species: Dewott
Nick: Oliver
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Aqua Jet, Razor Shell, Hydro Pump

535977_trainercard-James.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Surprisingly, that long post I just made wasn't to hard to think off. Must've been one of those lucky times.