• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon XS - Sprite Comic

Thanks guys for the continued support!

And yeah, Kohuded is right, he's referencing the female trainer's Wartortle

And now for an important announcement

moving.png

Yep, I have recently purchased the domain, www.pokemonxs.com. From now on, all the comics will be posted there.

I feel that the new year is the best time to make this move, and after 41 issues I feel that the comic deserves it's own webspace.

Naturally, I am very grateful to PokeCharms for letting me display the comics here, and also very grateful to all the fans who have checked in on it's progress and offered words of support and critiscm.

I hope to see you all at PokemonXS.com and would also like to set up an affiliation link leading back here, which is something I should probably discuss with the Admin here.

Happy New Year!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Wow, the layout of your website is so cool, unlike some other places where all I see are bright colors... you even have forums there! So cool!

Loved them all. Good luck on your new Webstie too. The comics made me laugh, especially the Interview stlye. Keept it up!

OMIGOSH I AM SO THERE! Good luck with the new website! You can bet I'll be a regular to check out the new happenings with your characters!

Issue 42 is now online and can be viewed on the website
Every member at the XS forums recieves an e-mail notification every time a new issue is posted.

I said it once already, but I have to say it again...Sweet Job once again Sam.

He doesn't care about the battle for the badge anymore does he?

Hahah! Love it. :3 Beware kid, Staryu is just the tip of the iceburg! I dunno how many times Starmie has maimed my own Pikachu before. D:

Keep it up, awesome work.​

LOL. nice job Sakamoto I love this comic it is so funny and the best thing is that it has a very good plot. I just became a member of your site

Thanks to all who've joined the XS site! You know who you are ;)

New issue went up on the site on Wednesday.

Here's last week's as usual

044.jpg

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
They'll probably keep switching.

Actually, the glasses one is the logical, yet perverted one. The blue one is the opposite of the glasses one. Dumb-ish, but PG. Ish. Ish. Ish-ish.