• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon XS - Issue 50

Hey guys, just to let you know, this didn't die out and is still going over at www.pokemonxs.com
Today I released issue 50, a double length issue, and one of what I hope will be many milestone markers for the comic.

050.jpg

Feel free to visit the official site and forums, everyone's welcome.

Are all the other Gym Leaders going to be Neo Team Rocket leaders? Other then that, I thought the 'SMACK! There's your boarding pass' part was the funniest.

Glad you guys liked it! As for the gym leaders, so far we know:
Brock is definately involved with them.
Misty isn't.
As this issue reveals, Lt Surge is.

The others... You'll find out their motives later.

gee, I wonder if Giovanni will be in Neo Team Rocket *ponders the though* *finishes pondering* No, of course he won't

as I said before, a great way to go with the 50th issue, and very suprising, though, will the characters ever actually get all 8 pokemon badges?

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Sounds suspiciously like the manga, to be honest. Bet Erika isn't with Neo Team Rocket.

Another fantastic issues. Keep them coming :)

Wait, Yoshimitsu27 brings up a good point. In PokeSpe, a lot of the events relate to these. Hell, Neo Team Rocket existed under the same name! Wait, does that mean, like in the manga, that Neo Team Rocket is lead by Pry--*slapped for almost revealing something plausible*.

The only Pokemon manga I've ever read was... Eletcric Pikachu Boogaloo, or something like that.

It came in four small parts, and to be honest, wasn't very good.

I already have a list of who's in Neo Team Rocket and their rank. Again, you'll all just hafta wait and see ;)