• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon XD

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
A snippet from today's news:

And finally in the news, a financial conference is being held in San Diego on Thursday afternoon. Normally this would just be a boring as heck thing, but Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony are all reported to be using this as an early preview of sorts of May's E3 stuff. So we could very well be seeing, hints, at the least of what may appear in May.

If any news on Diamond/Pearl is announced we'll let you know. Possibly news on Pokemon XD? Reggie's supposedly going to be there, and he's the dude that confirmed XD's existence, so you never know. We'll keep our eyes and ears peeled and bring you any news we can.

So, with the possibility of some news on XD on Thursday, i'm interested to hear some ideas on what it's going to be about and what it'll involve.

Normally i'd submit my own ideas first, but I don't want to post all the good ones before you guys, so you lot get the first turn. :-p

If there's any news to report on Thursday i'll post in this topic as well as on the news.

Hmmmmm that ultra 6 pack sounds interesting let's hope it has at least some better graphics I don't think they'll make them as good as ruby,sapphire,fire red,leaf green or emerald graphics but maybe they'll add some more colour. So far its the next game I might get considering it wiill last a long time plus I'v never played any of those games besides crystal.CAN'T WAIT TILL .HACK//SIGN PREMIERS ON YTV TOMORROW ^_^!!!!!!!

It would be cool, though I swear that's the most obviously Photoshopped image ever. The added DS features would have to be monumental for me to buy it, though...after playing all those games through at least twice, it's not the kind of game I'd really NEED.