• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon X and Y Roleplay Discussion

The guy that JUST entered the forest with the odd pokemon. I don't mean to be rude, I just edited a little. Please try to piece it together for a moment. (If you can't find out, it was Andres)

Upon first look, the naked eye would overlook these said details

(Only edits I made was some she's. I was overusing the said word.)

Heheh... posted the wrong Character sheet at first... here's the new one, meant for this RP!

Name: Auren Corve

Appearance: Auren is tall, and thin. He stands at 6’ 3”, and he weighs an astounding 185 pounds. His skin is slightly pale, and he has plenty of darker areas, because they’re scars. He has black hair, though he colored a streak of it white. Just to stand out among others. His face and body are laced with faded scars, particularly because of his training, though some burn scars are because of a tragedy near the beginning of his life. Could he be considered handsome? Yes, but it is marred by the scars. Duh. His eyes are a dark grey, though he recently gained an “edge,” if you could call it that, of black on the rim of his iris.

Auren also likes to wear dark clothes, normally a black colored jacket with black jeans and black military boots.

Auren carries a satchel with him as well, in the style like Indiana Jones, obligatory dark colors as well. It carries essentials: herbs, vials, and ammunition, in addition to a MP3 player, with a cord to upload songs he likes.

Personality: Auren tends to be quiet, though he can get animated whenever someone broaches a topic he thoroughly enjoys. Shyness is another main trait of his. He really has no idea how to introduce himself, though it gets slightly better when he manages to get introduced. Brilliant? Yes, he has to be, for engineering. His memory and logical skills are excellent. However... he tends to overlook the basics when he gets excited. That includes daily things in life. He also tends to be dark- after all, he loves Poe. He examines life bluntly, and if he thinks you’re doing something wrong, he will tell you so. And then give you an explanation why. Laced with sarcasm and wit. Based on his quiet and dark nature, he might seem brooding at times. He also enjoys heavy metal, though he is particular about the content.

Partner: Cassius (An Absol)

Pokemon: Cassius, Scipio (A Zoroark)

Region: Unova

Siblings: Auria Corve, twin sister. Daniella Corve (older step-sister, 20) Haylen Corve, older brother (21), Sivyania Corve, younger sister(17); Gyrden Corve, younger half-sister (7)

History: Yeah.. backstory time. I’m probably gonna use this basic frame a lot…

Auren was born in a middle class family. His dad, a lawyer, his mother dedicated to taking care of a growing family, now added to by twins. He had an older brother by two years when he was born, but other than that, it was a normal birth.

At age two, Auren and Auria had a baby sister. Though the birth was a hard one, both parent and child survived. However, it signalled worse to come.

At the age of six, the family’s house burned down. Though no one has any idea what caused it, it resulted in the total loss of their earthly belongings. It also resulted in scars in the family, namely Auren, Haylen, and Tyron. Each one was burned fiercely, though they all survived this disaster. It just so happened that another family arrived on the scene: a family of Absols. It was with their aid that no one died, and Auren, looking for emotional support, latched on the the youngest Absol in the family. This was to be Cassius, Auren’s longtime partner.

At age seven, Tyron got Auren’s twin sister a Ralts. She was delighted, but the main impact was Cassius had a new family member.

At the age of 9, Auren’s mother was diagnosed with a serious form of cancer. She struggled for a year, before succumbing to the sickness. Auren, Auria, her Ralts, and Cassius, mourned together, as a unified family.

The twins finally entered high school. Auren’s dark, quiet, and brooding nature made him a target for bullying, but that almost non-existent. Why? A) No one wanted to antagonize his beautiful sister, and B) he won almost all of the fights pitted against him.

At 11, Auren and Auria’s father remarried, and the family grew. Soon after, a child was born to the newly-wed couple.

At 16, Auria’s Ralts evolved into a Kirilia. Almost everyone celebrated, though the Kirilia was bemused.

Auren and Auria were close, as close as twins could be. They did almost everything together. They ate together, they played together, they even managed to tease each other in similar ways. One example was when Auren started to get into Poe at 13, he started calling Auria “Ligeia.” Auria, in turn, started calling him “Narrator.” Even though they had their spats, they were inseparable.

At 18, Auria got into a crash. It was devastating. She survived, but she is now in a coma. Her Kirilia is always by her side, in a constant state of depression. The family is desperately trying to find out how to revive her, but so far, no means have been discovered.

At 19, Auren couldn’t take it. He had to get out of the house. He packed up, got Cassius and a newly caught Pokemon, Scipio, and told his father he needed some time to himself. He then boarded a ship, and headed to the Kalos Region.

Other: Yeah.. the first eighteen years are pretty rote… I may have to get more detailed/different over time…. Thanks for reading this wall of text!

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Name: light
Appearance: he have short black hair, he's 1.40 (4'7") in height, he wear a black shirt and a black pants, blue shoes, he have green eyes and he have a tiny red bag that have items and food inside.
Personality: light is very connected with pokemons because he grew up with them, he is very kind but a little shy with humans, he always trying to do the best he can. He really care about ohters and trying to help.
He get mad when he see a pokemon get bullied, he doesn't like trainers and pokeballs, he know how to work in forests and when to be a leader.
Partner: lightning (M)(emolga)
Pokemon: (only lightning)
Region: unova
Siblings: dead
History: when he was 3 years old his village were attacked by disaster, and all his familly died.

After a few days he found a couple of small pokemons that live together, one of them were Lightning, in the start they attacked him to protect themselves but then they relized that he dont mean to hurt them, after that he lived with them and helped them.

He refused to any human that try to take care of him, the others help him as well.
He tried his best to protect the others from being captured but he failed.

When he was 8 year old trainers caught every pokemon that lived with him, expect emolga.

In 10 years old when light found a pokeball, he caught emolga and sent it out, so trainers wont be able to catch him and he promised that he would never sent him back to the ball, only if he want to. They both hoping to see they're friends again.
When 12 they decided to go info another regions to see new pokemons and maybe see they old friends again.

They sneaked not a lot time ago info the boat without getting spotted and they in the way to the kalos region.
Other: he can understand and translate pokemons, he can speak their language too but no one know that.
(If i will get the chance i will say who was the other that live with him, also light and lightning called themselves that name because they both dont had a name)

(If theres problems with my character tell me)

Last edited: