1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.

Open Pokémon Worlds Academy

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play' started by GoldInTheDark, Sep 3, 2019.

1. This link leads to the discussion and bio thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-worlds-academy-discussion.21429/

---​

Welcome to Pokémon Worlds Academy, or PWA! Aspiring Trainers from all over the world flock to this exclusive Pokémon academy to become the very best, like no one ever was, and hone their unique talents! At least, that's how they advertised it. Max stared up at the sign just above the school doors, gripping his suitcase way too firmly. "How did I even get in?" He asked himself, still unsure that he actually got accepted and didn't get mixed up with another person named Max. He took a deep breath, his anxiety flaring up, and walked through the front door, where other students were also rushing in through. The lobby was a sea of students, mingling with each other.

Max inched slowly through the mass of bodies to the reception desk, or what he assumed was the reception desk. He saw an auburn-haired lady wearing a grey suit in black platform shoes. Her hair was pinned up in a bun, and was working through mountains of paperwork. Max slowly walked up to her desk, and pressed a bell. She looked up. "Hello? Could you tell me where my dorm is?" She looked at him with a slight glare. "Here's a map." She pushed a map into Max's hands. Max frowned, before taking a look at his map. From the lobby sprouted five corridors, three leading to the dorm rooms, Giratina Hall, Dialga Hall and Palkia Hall, one corridor lead to the canteen and recreation areas, and the final one lead to the classrooms.

#1 GoldInTheDark, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  2. Kasumi Daiyamondo

Kasumi Daiyamondo Previously Misty Diamond

It was a very overwhelming day for Jude, he had gotten accepted into an academy he didn't want to go to. He was very satisfied where he was, on his journey with his Pokemon. But now that his adoptive father sighed him up for this thing, he wasn't so satisfied. "I don't need this silly academy to become a Pokemon Master, I was just fine on my own." He mumbled to himself. The he looked over to the front door where a boy, much older then him, walked in.

3. Nombre De Usuario

Nombre De Usuario Previously JesusoChristo

Amelia didn't want to go in this stupid school, her mom could've picked any other school out there, but why this, Amelia just wanted to get this day over with, as she was walking to the entrance, she noticed a child, just like her nonetheless, but this guy was younger, Amelia completely ignored him and walked over to the reception desk, and pressed the bell, "uhm, could you tell me where my dorm is?, please" Amelia asked the lady quietly, the lady just snatched a map and gave it to her, "rude" Amelia whispered to herself, she opened the map and found the corridors to the dorms, Giratina Hall, Dialga Hall, and Palkia Hall, one corridor was leading to the cafeteria, and the one lead to the classrooms, "a liitle help would've been nice" Amelia whispered to herself once again, before choosing to go to the Dialga Hall.

4. Kasumi Daiyamondo

Jude stopped leaning on the wall and went over to the reception desk because it wasn't so crowded now. He rang the bell. Then a tall lady came up and just shoved a map in his hands. He didn't even ask any questions. Jude was looking for the dorms. He opened the map and found the corridors to the dorms, Giratina Hall, Dialga Hall, and Palkia Hall. "I hate maps..." he mumbled. He decided to choose Giratina Hall. And quickly ran to where the was telling him to go.

5. William was curious to see what this school was about, hopefully he would have enough places to explore. Nothing was going to beat the Pokémon Mansion, the place where he spent most of his childhood and where he found almost all of his Pokémon. He entered the building and made his way to the desk. The woman at the desk was clearly busy, so he decided to just take a map and not bother her. "Let's see, what do we have here?" He wondered as his gaze went over the three different dorms. Dialga, Palkia and Giratina were not words or names he was familiar with, but they sounded awesome. He closed his eyes and lowered his finger onto the map, landing on Dialga Dorm. "Welp, guess that's where I'll be going then."

MegaloX and Kasumi Daiyamondo like this.
  6. Kasumi Daiyamondo

On his way, Jude got lost. He was horrible with maps! He quickly walked around the academy and then all of a sudden he tripped and ran into a boy with black hair and a red shirt. the both fell over. Jude's charmader, Mel, popped out of his Pokeball and checked to see if Jude was OK. "Oh sorry..." He apologized while offering to help the boy up.

7. Focused on his map, William did not pay much attention to anything and bumped into someone. "Ow, watch where you're going!" He snapped, although his anger quickly disappeared when his eyes saw the Charmander of his obstacle. "You have a Charmander?! That is amazing!" He quickly jumped up and got a better look at the Pokémon. "Oh, sorry. I should introduce myself, William Howell. And you are?"

8. Kasumi Daiyamondo

The boy jumped to his feet and introduced himself. "Oh, I'm Jude Sharp, and this is Mel my charmader!" Jude replied, then he realized that he had twisted his ankle! He groaned and sat down on the floor. Charmader went over to snuggle Jude.

9. Nombre De Usuario

Amelia didn't really know where she was going, why would someone name the dorm halls after legendary pokemon, as she was walking and figuring out what the map was trying to say to her, she came across these two boys, one was sitting on the floor, it seemed that they were lost too, Amelia walked over to them, and prepared for an awkward introduction, "uh, uhm, h-hello there, i-i'm Amelia, and-" and there she goes, Amelia just randomly stopped in the middle of her introduction, she quickly covered her face with her hands, face bright red as a tomato, "a-and, i was wondering if you need help, because i do too" Amelia said while revealing her face once more.

10. "Nice to meet you Jude. Do you need some help? You can lean on me if you want, a painful ankle can be a real pain to deal with." William knelt down and stuck out his left hand for Jude to grab. As he heard a new voice, he turned his head towards the new person. The new girl seemed to be very uncomfortable, so he decided to act like nothing happened. "Hey there, thanks for the offer. Jude here hurt his ankle and I can't find Dialga Dorm around here, so why don't we all help each other? My name is William Howell by the way." William grinned towards the girl and extended his right hand for her to shake.

11. Nombre De Usuario

Amelia was already trembling waiting for a reply, and now a handshake, Amelia prepared for yet another awkward interaction, Amelia extended her right arm, constantly shaking, she put on her best friendly smile on her face and continued with her mission, shaking another person's hand, Amelia has never done this, she never bothered to, but this was an experience, finally the "shaking another person's hand" mission for Amelia is done, she retrieved her hand back and pinned it to the side of her body, "Name's Amelia" she responded, trying to mimic that gangster accent, thinking boys are all gangsters, this turned into a really awkward conversation, Amelia faced her attention to the other boy, it seems he had sprained his ankle, basing on what William just said like seconds ago, "that's l-looks bad, w-we should get you t-to the nurses office or something" Amelia said concerned, she whipped up her map and started to look for the nurses office at once.

12. "Nice to meet you Amelia, I hope we can at least be on amicable terms for our time at this school." William once again ignored the shaking and awkwardness she must be feeling, if he paid attention to it chances were that it would just get worse. "The nurses office right? I got just the way to get there." He reached for a Poké Ball and released a Ponyta that neighed upon release. "Easy girl." The boy pat the Pokémon on her nose to calm her down. "I need you to carry someone, think you can do that?" Nitro shook her head and exhaled loudly. "I knew you would." William turned to Amelia. "Do you think you could help me? I am just as lost as the rest and I can't keep Nitro calm and keep Jude on her back."

13. Kasumi Daiyamondo

Jude grabbed William's hand, got up and leaned against the wall for support. "Oh, hey Amelia..." He began, then he realized Mel was GONE!!! "Hey, um guys, my charmander is gone!" He said looking around franticly.

14. Nombre De Usuario

Amelia constantly glanced at those two boys, while getting up the ponyta, she nodded at William's request and tried to calm the ponyta, just as she was trying to pet the pokemon, she was surprised to hear Jude say something about his charmander missing, "a charmander, i didn't notice a pokemon before" Amelia stated to Jude, completely ignoring the fact the charmander was CLEARLY beside Jude, "uuuhh" Amelia didn't know what to do, where were the dorms, where is the nurses office, where is the Charmander, After time of thinking, Amelia stood up straight, trembling again, she reached for her bag like a pro, and released her pokemon Mantyke, "t-this is J-Jet" Amelia introduced her pokemon, she opened up the map and pointed to the nurses office, "do you think you can get them here, buddy" Amelia whispered to Jet, the Mantyke nodded with approval, "h-he will lead you t-to the nurses o-office, while i go find your Charmander" Amelia explained to the two boys, the Mantyke started to lead the way to the nurses office, "g-good luck" Amelia said to the boys while she dashed off to who knows where, and then it hit her, "what was i doing?", "why am i acting like this", Amelia thought to herself, "i'm the weird and stupid girl not the strategic and smart girl" it's like some other girl possessed her and she acted that way.

15. In the midst of the chaos, a shy girl walked in with her Happiny in her arms. She kept her head down, trying not to be specifically noticed by anyone.
    She sighed, knowing that everything was in order. Pokemon fed... check. Miao's psychic power released.. check. Appearance kept up to make a good impression... She adjusted her bow on her head.
    ....check.
    She looked at the three halls, stricken with indecision. Happy looked rather confused, as she looked at all the other students.

16. William looked at the quick change of Amelia's attitude and chuckled. "She certainly is a quick thinker, and this Mantyke is pretty cute. Let's go Nitro, Jet." He followed the Mantyke and made sure the Ponyta followed him. I don't know if she will be okay on her own, better safe than sorry. "Pinch your nose!" He reached for a second Poké Ball and released a Koffing, the hallway quickly flooding with a nauseating stench. "Sulfur, try and find a girl who is running and who has black hair into a ponytail. If she gets lost, lead her to an orientation point like a fire extinguisher." The Koffing cried out in understanding and floated away from his trainer who was unperturbed by the foul scent in the area. "Sorry about that. Now, let's get that ankle looked at."

17. Kasumi Daiyamondo

Jude hopped on Ponyta and off they went following Jet. They pushed through the crowd slowly and finally got to the nurse's office. Jude got off Ponyta and went into the room. There stood the nurse, and she looked kinda bored. "Uh, excuse me? I think I twisted my ankle." The nurse jumped out of her chair and assisted Jude.

MegaloX and DarkHydraT like this.
  18. William waited outside of the office, he didn't want to take up space and Nitro would be appreciated even less. He petted the flaming steed and enjoyed the warmth radiating from the Ponyta. "Good girl, I knew you could do it." Continuing to pet Ponyta, he turned to Jet. "And thank you of course, you were very kind."

19. Max turned the doorknob of his room, pulling his suitcase behind him. He saw two neat made beds, two closets, and two doors leading to a toilet and another small storage area. “Wow, this is... fancy...” Max thought out loud as he plonked himself down on the left bed, his suitcase at the door. He tiredly laid down on the bed, and closed his eyes. And then he heard commotion from outside his door. He heard a loud bang, and sounds of some talking, before the typical Pokéball release sound came. He sat up, wondering what was going on, and if he should interact. “Someone might be in trouble!” He said to himself again to steady his nerves, before speed walking to the door and pulling it open. He then saw two boys riding a Ponyta down the hallway in pursuit of a Mantyke, and a Koffing following a black-haired girl. “What is going on here?” He wondered, pinching his nose because of the horrid stench that Koffing was emitting. Thinking that the Koffing was the girl’s, he hurriedly, albeit hesitantly, followed her to ask her to recall it.

20. Kasumi Daiyamondo

After awhile Jude's ankle was all bandaged up. The nurse offered him crutches. Jude hobbled out of the nurse's office and got back on the Ponyta, and set off to find Amelia.

21. William lead the Ponyta to keep her from running off in the school. "Tell me when you smell something. Sulfur should be around Amelia and his scent is not exactly top-grade perfume." He chuckled. "As for why I need you to smell him, I am so used to it that I can't smell it at all. So apologies for that."

22. Nombre De Usuario

Amelia didn't know where she was going, who knows, maybe she was already outside of the academy, this made her turn her head to find a koffing behind her, "oh, who might you be?" Amelia tried to communicate whilst petting the koffing, some might think she's crazy or something, because she's not covering her nose, but she's gotten used to it, after all her brother has like five koffings, following her is another boy who seemed like an investigator, Amelia forgot about her thoughts and focused on the task at hand, Amelia noticed pokemon in the distance, two pokemon to be exact, and what a coincidence, they're both charmanders, "i am in so much trouble" Amelia whispered to herself while covering her face in shame, seconds passed and Amelia thought of a way to recognize Mel the Charmander, "JuDe?" Amelia tried to communicate to the charmander by saying things it probably is common with, "mEl?" Amelia tried to communicate once more, finally, one charmander turned to her, Amelia got excited, this was probably Mel, but before she could even try and pet the charmander, it jumped on her and snuggled her, Amelia liked small pokemon and she hugged the charmander back, this IS Mel, facing her attention to the doors, this seemed like the dorms, "well, this is convenient" Amelia whispered to herself, thinking how coincidental it is to find Jude's pokemon and the dorms at the same time, Amelia opened her map struggling because of the charmander in her arms, the charmander noticed and quickly got off, "thanks, buddy" Amelia thanked the charmander and marked the dorms on her map, Amelia got going and followed the map to the nurses office, and finally she arrived at the nurses office, there she found William and Jude just taking off to find her or something, she ran to them, whispering "hey, wait for me" first of all, why would she whisper at that great amount of distance between them, she caught up to them, and explained everything that had happened, "i found y-your charmander, Jude, oh a-and i also found the-" her sentence was caught off as Jet the Mantyke rushed to her and circled her of happiness, she never had this many pokemon surround her, "-the dorms, i found the dorms" Amelia continued whilst petting the mantyke.

23. Kasumi Daiyamondo

"Oh thats great Amelia!" Jude said hopping off the Ponyta and hugging his Charmander. "What were you thinking Mel, I was worried!" He said hugging him tighter. Mel scrambled over Jude's other Poke-balls and opened one of them. And out came Abby the Absol. Mel loved hanging with Abby. Abby was like Mel's older sister. "Oh Mel..." Jude mumbled to himself. Jude stood up and hopped on to Abby this time. "Lets go!" He said with a smile.

24. "Hey Amelia, you're back quick! You found Mel and the dorms in one go too, good job!" William grinned as he gave her a thumbs up. "I'll relieve the school from the scent. Return Sulfur, Nitro." He recalled the Koffing and Ponyta before turning to Amelia. "We were lucky to run into you, now you said you found the dorms right?"

25. Max suddenly slapped his forehead with his hand as he realised how creepy he looked following some random girl who probably would hate him forever and ever because of this horrible first im- Max took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves, and left to go back to his dorm.

26. Nombre De Usuario

"y-yeah, it's over here" Amelia said while showing William the map, Amelia then found Jet's pokeball, "Return Jet" Amelia said while recalling her pokemon, "let's go then" Amelia said to the other boys, leading them to the dorms, Amelia constantly looked at her map as they were going to the dorms, finally as they arrived at their destination, Amelia looked at her dorm's door, "well, i g-guess this i-is my place" Amelia said goodbye before going inside her dorm, going inside her dorm, Amelia got quite the shock, the boy that was probably trying to investigate her was there, Amelia was so shocked indeed that she pinned herself in the closed door, she was about to say something, but it just can't escape the tip of her tongue, "hi" was the only thing Amelia could say to probably no one before she dashed to the dorm room's bathroom, and locked it tightly, this place is weird, first minute into this school, and someone already lost their pokemon, second minute into this school and she was already scared of this place.

#26 Nombre De Usuario, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  27. Kasumi Daiyamondo

When Jude got to his dorm, he sat down on the bed and let out his Noctowl, Colin. "Okay, this is where we're starting I guess." He said looking around, Colin poked at his bangaded ankle. "Hey careful, that kinda hurts you know." He said with a chuckle. It had been a long day and it wasn't even half way over yet. Then Jude fell asleep on the bed. Mel jumped on the bed and snuggled him.

28. MegaloX

MegaloX Previously Blake Star

A Pokemon Academy seemed to be the solution. Roxanne wasn't opposed to going to the Academy, she just didn't want to deal with all the types of people who usually attended places like this. "A school that was made for people who wanted to become the best." the girl said to herself as she approached the front desk. After receiving a map, she gave it a quick look. After scanning the map, which didn't help much, she looked out across the lobby in front of her. "Yeahhh, doesn't seem like my kind of place." the girl said with a sigh. Yet, she continued on. She had to admit, the school was very nice. Then again, the school was never her issue. The people were. So then if that was the case, she'd just need to rely on nothing but herself and her Pokemon. Besides, she was only here for the experience anyway. Becoming the best just didn't seem like it was in the cards.

With her map and luggage in hand, she headed down the Dialga Hall. There just always had to be something. Something that prevented her from simply making her way to her room and ignoring everyone else. As the group of people standing in the hall began to come into view, the girl was beginning to realize what that something was going to be. Though as the situation seemed to be dying down a bit, one of the girls in the group seemed to be trying to lead everyone else to a specific place. Rocky would follow the group if they followed, still choosing not to make herself acquainted with them just yet.

Rocky didn't know about the rest of the group just yet, but she watched the girl that was initially leading the pack hop right into a room. She squinted in the general direction of the room as if she was already a bit frustrated by the atmosphere. She sighed, "Well I guess I should probably get settled in." the girl said to herself. The black-haired girl walked right by the crowd if they ended up even following Amelia in the first place. She looked up at the room number on the door that she thought she saw the girl with glasses practically dive into. She verified it with the number on her room assignment. Looking back up at the number for a final time just to make sure, the trainer put on a weak smile. "Well... this won't be too terrible, hopefully for my sake it isn't." she said to herself, dreading the reality of the situation she might've gotten herself into. Having a key of her own, the girl opened the door and took a few steps inside. She didn't seem the girl from before, but that was only because she was hiding in the bathroom. Rocky set her stuff down and closed the door behind her.

"Guess the only thing I can do right now is wait for her to come out of there." she thought, sitting down on one of the beds. She pulled out her PDA and glanced over some basic information regarding the classes she'd have to take while at the academy. "Boy, us first years are gonna have it rough." she mumbled to herself as she skimmed through some more information.

Kasumi Daiyamondo and DarkHydraT like this.
  29. William kept his mouth shut for the majority of the way there. He simply didn't have much to say and didn't want to bother people too much on day one. "Here we are, thanks Amelia!" He flashed a grin as he prepared to enter his dorm. "Jude, hang tough. Give your ankle plenty of rest, Nitro can carry you to the lessons if you want." With those words he left the hallway and entered the dorms. "Hello everyone, the name's William Howell. Pleased to make your acquaintance." He said as he chose an empty bed to dump all of his stuff.

Kasumi Daiyamondo likes this.
  30. The speakers on the walls of the corridors flickered to life with a bout of loud static. Max cringed and covered his ears, before the speakers finally settled down. “Er-hem. Happy new school year, and welcome back. To you first years, welcome to our school. First years, please gather in the school gym.” Not even questioning who the speaker was, Max quickly hurried out of his dorm, and through the class halls to get to the school gym.

31. William raised his head when the speakers sprung to life. "Top notch quality, good job." Even though the sarcasm was clear to see for all, he still decided to listen to the instructions. Grabbing his map, he left the dorm and decided to make his way over to the school gym. "Wouldn't it have been easier to send us directly to the school gym? Instead of making everyone stumble around to find their dorms and then making them go to the gym?" He wondered out loud, but he could criticize the school system later. Right now he had a gym to find.

32. Nombre De Usuario

Amelia was scared the whole time she was in the dorm's bathroom, but then she realized she had pokemon, but also half of her doesn't want to sacrifice her pokemon's life just for her sake, and then just like god had blessed her, she heard speakers saying that everyone should go to the school gym, "he's probably going out too" Amelia whispered, but she couldn't take it anymore, she burst out of the dorm bathroom, and dashed outside of the dorm, she closed it and huffed like she was being chased, she opened her map, and quickly followed the corridors to the gym, Amelia was safe... for now.

33. Kasumi Daiyamondo

Jude woke up to a loud sound of the speakers. "Oh dang! We got to go!" He said as he put all the Pokemon back in their balls and ran out the door. "Ahh, got to go light on the ankle." He realized. So he slowly walked to the gym. He opened the map of the school and followed the map directions.

DarkHydraT likes this.
  34. MegaloX

MegaloX Previously Blake Star

Rocky didn't get to spend much time browsing through the information that was available for the first years before the intercom buzzed on. After listening to the words of who she assumed must've been the dean of the academy, or some other figure of authority, she let out a sigh. "Well, I guess since we absolutely have to." she said to herself. She took her backpack out of her suitcase and put her PDA inside of it. There wasn't much of anything in the bag for now, besides some basic trainer stuff, but she figured that sooner or later it would be filled with books from her courses or something like that.

After concluding that the girl with the glasses probably wasn't coming out of their bathroom anytime soon, Rocky stood up and slung her practically empty backpack over her shoulders. Before she had the chance to yell anything through the door to the girl, the bathroom door flung open and she dashed straight out of the room faster than anything the black-haired girl had every seen before. She blinked a few times, still surprised at her speed. "I... uh. Well, I'll see you in the gym then." she said to herself blankly before heading out.

The halls looked exactly what she felt that they'd look like. Lots of students, all the first years to be exact, headed towards the gym. Rocky mostly just moved along with the crowd in no particular rush or anything. It didn't take long for the crowd she was with to make it to the gym, and with their entrance, Rocky just took a seat where she found comfortable.

35. Nombre De Usuario

Amelia doesn't know what her dorm mate looked like, but she still assumed it was that boy from earlier, "i will not let you steal my DNA and sell me on the dark web" Amelia whispered as she went to the gym, and just like that, she still doesn't know who her dorm mate really is, not knowing who it is, Amelia completely ignored the fact that it might be a GIRL, sitting beside her was a girl who had black hair and a pink streak that accompanied it, Unbeknownst that it was her dorm mate, Amelia didn't have problems sitting with someone she didn't know, but she had this habit, wherein she completely stares at them for a good minute and tells them their eye color, and well... that's exactly what happened, At first Amelia kept glancing at her, Amelia already knew what was going to happen, but still went along with it, and then.. Amelia looked Rocky straight in the eye, and said "Green", of course Amelia got embarrassed, and this was completely not the way to introduce yourself to someone.

36. The school gym was of course flooded with first years, and William was one of them. He looked around and sat down on an empty chair, not really caring about who was sitting next to him. He could always introduce himself later, but now he had to wait until something happened. Sure are a lot more people here, this has to be atleast double of Cinnabar's population. He thought to himself, feeling a twinge of homesickness.

37. Kasumi Daiyamondo

When Jude finally got to the gym, he saw a whole lot of first years of all different ages. He sat down in a chair that was the closest to the door. Then Mel popped out of his poke-ball and jumped onto Jude's head. Mel started to point and jump on his head. He looked where Mel was pointing, and saw William. So Jude waved.

DarkHydraT likes this.
  38. Since nothing was happening just yet, William decided to look around for some familiar faces. No one really stood out to him, except for a Charmander of all things standing on top of someone's head. His first thought was that the Charmander was Mel, and he was right as Jude waved at him. Stifling a laugh, he waved back at his new friend. Maybe this school will be more fun than I thought, I just hope none of my Pokémon decide to copy Mel.

39. Kasumi Daiyamondo

"Mel get down, its about to start. You don't have to go in your poke-ball, just sit on my lap and be quiet." Jude told the lizard pokemon. Mel hopped down and sat on his lap. Jude now was looking around for Amelia. He couldn't find her. "I wonder where Amelia is." He said to Mel.

DarkHydraT likes this.
  40. As soon as the last first-year students entered the gym, the door was promptly closed. “Oh god, what are they going to do to us?” Max nervously thought as he fidgeted in his seat. He was sat next to a pale brown-haired boy with red eyes, who had a Charmander on his head, of all things. The gym was set up like an auditorium, where rows of chairs lead up to a small makeshift podium where a tall bald man stood. He wore a bright yellow tie and a black blazer, with crisp black trousers as well. The man cleared his throat, and the noise was amplified across the gym. “Hello, first-years. Nice to see you all here today. My name is Principle Nox, and it’s good to see you all today.”