• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon worlds academy reboot discussion

@GoldInTheDark I realized Firey has caught quite a bit of Pokemon, am I able to mention six he has in storage?

For Firey Argentston's PC storage,

Species: Golurk
Ability: Iron Fist
Moves: Shadow Ball, Earth Power, Dynamic Punch, Hidden Power (Flying)

Species: Salamence
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Outrage, Fly, Fire Blast, Iron Tail

Species: Magikarp (Close to Evolving)
Ability: Swift Swim
Moves: Splash, Tackle, (Waterfall), (Earthquake)

Species: Haxorus
Ability: Unnerve
Moves: Dragon Claw, Iron Tail, Hidden Power Fairy, Counter

Species: Aggron
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Iron Tail, Stone Edge, SolarBeam, Aerial Ace

Species: Sceptile
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Leaf Blade, Dragon Pulse, Rock Slide, Bulldoze

Last edited:
So firstly there's a written test (e.g. What is a Hidden Ability?... What Berry lowers the power of Water-Type moves?)
Secondly, an interview (Basically seeing if the person's a decent human being)
Finally, there's a battling section, but with rental Pokémon. (To test your on-the-fly skill, not training or anything)

@GoldInTheDark Yeah but how do people even get the written test or even get to be able to take it in the first place? Like where do people get the test or just the ability to take it? Do people need to recommend you?
Also how long has this school existed for?

D

Deleted member 284192

Hey @Cmeriwether I hate to pester, but are you gonna be able to continue this RP anytime soon? It's only that our characters are about to battle so I have been kind of stuck. Just let me know, thanks.

@GoldInTheDark Unown are weird creatures that are said to be the 1000 arms of Arceus. Besides that, we have no idea on what exactly Hidden Power is besides it takes another type. The sheer fact that Unown only knows this move makes me believe it is just stronger than what is shown in the games.

@GoldInTheDark no Unown cannot do that. What they do is ingrave themselves into walls like hieroglyphs as seen in places like the Ruins of Alph.

Edit: Besides, ghost types like Gengar can go through walls and other Psychic types like Gardevoir can summon black holes. I honestly do my research on these things and Unown have always fascinated me. I actually used one unironically in my Omega Ruby game from SoulSilver.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I hope not, but Ridleymon is pretty much stuck until Cmeriwether responds, and I don’t know what’s going on between Gold and Gallear.

Plus I'm stuck at someone wanting to battle me. Idk if it was clear in my last post (even though it was on sunday). Don't have a clue of the school map/curriculum either.
(btw look at my sig. for another rp of school....I need more teachers in it.[plz dont ding me stellar])

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 284192

@Cmeriwether Would it be possible to finish this battle our characters have been in today? I don't want to slow the RP down for everyone else.

Name: Elias
Appearance: black beanie, orange shirt with blue vest black pants and brown sneakers
Home Region/Town/City: Unova, Mistralton City
Pokémon: None
Amount of Gym Badges: 0
Other Info: He is normally alone