• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon World: Shadows of the Past (Discussion)

I want this Roleplay to take place in...

• Kanto.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Johto.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn.

• Sinnoh.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Unova.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Kalos.

• Alola.

• A completely new region.

• It doesn't matter for me.

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, of course, feel free to post when you want.

And I'll be waiting for Ben to continue (lately, I'm posting when I have a clear action for both of my characters, so I'll reply when that happens).

Well, unluckily, most of the characters are at this moment are in a very inconvenient situation to interact with Henry. Luckily, I still have a free slot for another character, and I'm going to use it now for that. Since we are only... If I'm not wrong 4 active people at this moment, I am going to extend the maximum of characters to four at this moment, just in case someone needs to add a new character.

I'll post with this new character in my next post (probably in a couple of hours) and interact with Henry.
  • Name: Krom.
  • Nickname: Krom.
  • Species: Fraxure.
  • Type: Dragon.
  • Appearance: He is a normal Fraxure, with the exception of his eyes that are purple. His left eye also has three scars running along it. He also wears golden chains around his left arm, his neck, and his right leg. He also wears one Indian headdress made of Braviary feathers (so it's red, blue and white with some yellow stripes) with some bones from the Mandibuzz's nests. In front of it, a symbol of a dragon is seen too. His chest is ornamented with yellow, red and blue stripes. Finally. he also wears a loincloth and some shoulder pads and kneepads made with Mandibuzz's feathers and bones. His right tusk is fractured.
  • Personality: Raised by the dragons that lived in the Dragonspiral Tower, Krom shows determination when he needs to impose what he believes that is fair. Although he is calmed and tempered, when he is in combat he shows a great cruelty and no compassion. Normally he is emotionless, though he is quite emphatic. Intelligent, though he is not very tactic in combat, trusting on his own strength and defense.
  • Abilities: He likes Ancient Technology and is able to understand and use it. He also knows about the Ancient Dragons and its legends. He knows Iron Tail and Poison Jab too.
  • Weaknesses: His Special Defense is very low, so, with one Special Attack, he gets seriously injured, and with a few more of them, he faints.
  • Backstory: He was raised by the Dragons of the Dragonspiral Tower. He was the son of one of the Old Sages of the Order of the Ideals. He learned about how to follow his ideals with determination, but without forgetting about what is fair and unfair. While he was there, he met Venen when she was still a young Salandit, but when she was gone, he got a little depressed. He was also curious about the machinery humans had. Since the Order taught him to be curious and follow his ideals of fairness and what was good and bad, he became an expert in human technology. If he wanted to follow the steps of his father, and become an Old Sage, he needs to show his determination, and do something that can "change the world", so he decided to join The Swords of Justice, becoming an independent member of it. Since then, he has been traveling through Unova trying to stop the Ancient Echoes.
  • Crush?: It used to be Venen.
  • Alignment: Hero.
  • Other: Mostly knows about Venen's backstory and what happened to her in the past. Yet still, he won't recognize Venen, thinking that is just another common Unovan Salazzle. Hello!