• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: World Championship Tournament

Really close, man. Read the rules, very carefully. I could tell you, but I don't want to give it away. If you figure out what it is, edit it and tell me you found it, but don't say what it is.

There ya' go. Accepted. By the way, guys, if you're into super-humans and stuff, I'm making an RP like that tomorrow. So, keep posted for that, too.

Trainer
Name: Casys
Appearance: Kyoya from Beyblade Metal Fusion
Personality*: Reserved and serious.
Region: Alola
Hometown*: Hau'oli City
Amount of Pokemon: 8
Other: Casys likes fossil shaped chocolates, but no other kinds.

Pokemon 1
Nickname*: Sydney
Species: Golisopod
Moveset: Leech Life, Liquidation, X-Scissor, Shadow Claw
Ability: Emergency Exit (Sydney's body glows, blinding opponent so it can escape)

Pokemon 2
Nickname*: Luna
Species: Lanturn
Moveset: Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam
Ability: Volt Absorb

Pokemon 3
Nickname*: Glace
Species: Froslass
Moveset: Will-O-Wisp, Ice Beam, Shadow Claw, Psychic
Ability: Show Cloak

Pokemon 4
Nickname*: Magnezone
Species: Magnezone
Moveset: Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Volt Switch, Protect
Ability: Sturdy

Pokemon 5
Nickname: Gengka
Species: Sceptile
Moveset: Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Night Slash, EarthquakeAbility: Overgrow

Pokemon 6
Nickname: Drake
Species: Aerodactyl
Moveset: Ice Fang, Rock Slide, Dragon Claw, Roost
Ability: Pressure

I'm going to go ahead and put these up on here now. Like I mentioned to Cutepikachu, I put the names in to a randomiser. Here's the list.
  1. Lamden Archen
  2. Henry Jade
  3. Caleb Spencer
  4. Finion Charles
  5. Eli
  6. Brian
  7. Lucy
In the second arena, we'll have Lamden vs Henry. Once one of the battles are finished, Finion and Caleb will battle there, Eli and Brian in the next one, then, we'll need another person to join for Lucy. If worse comes to worse, I'll let somebody who's lost up to this point to bring in a new character or something, to even out the numbers.