• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Wonder Cruise Roleplay

(OOC: Please sign up before entering the RP, and let the Cruise begin!)

Discussion:
http://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-wonder-cruise-rp-discussion.14464/
------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a rather cloudy day in Camtonia, as Athena went along with Ari to the docks in Ankoria City. A light sheet of rain blanketed the city, as Athena used part of her right wing to shield Ari from the rain, as she said to him, "You alright buddy? We're almost there now... just relax." Ari nodded, as he went up with Athena to a guard, who appeared to be a Raichu, as they showed their tickets to him. He said to them as he waved at the little Pichu, "Alright, you two are good to go. Have a nice vacation on Pokémon Wonder!"

Athena smiled at him, as she went with Ari onto the ship, while he was so amused with all the incredible details and the luxious outlook that covered the entire lobby. He said to her, "Wow... this place is so cool! It's even got this thingy at the top that looks like a painting!"

Athena giggled at him, and replied in a calm tone, as she patted his back, "Well we are here now, we're both in the ship together, just the two of us. Also by the way, that thing up there is the atrium, and the painting depicts the war between harmony and discord, and it is said that a Pokémon is there to keep the two in check."

They decided to explore around the ship soon after, as Ari said, "Let's go have a look around, we need to know our way around this huge place!" Athena chuckled and went with the Pichu around the lobby, as they ventured around, wondering what will be in store for them.

Blooey shivered as the rain formed a haze over the city. She didn't like rain, or water for that matter, for one reason. Her wings would become waterlogged and she wouldn't be able to fly. But she needed time away from her job to relax and get away from the stress of the world. Except for the stress of the sea. Blooey thought, snorting slightly. She made sure that she still had her belongings, and the bird showed her ticket to the guard. "You're good to go!" He said. "Have a good time!" Blooey bowed her head slightly and thanked him, hurrying onboard, out of the sheet of rain. As she watched, some of the passengers were stunned by the ship. She was most certainly one of them. It took almost all of Blooey's self control to not run over to the nearest Pokemon and shout about how big and wonderful this ship was.

Kyki was running for her health, as rain was not good for the young Combusken. She hadn't forgotten her small bag, which in itself was a small miracle. Kyki was forgetful. She bumped into a Piplup in her musings. "Hey!" It squawked, unperturbed by the size difference. "S-sorry!" Kyki stuttered, quickly showing her ticket to the guard and rushing onto the boat before he could say a word.

Bubble was in a good mood. She'd always wanted to see the sea. And now was a great time to do so. She had acquired a ticket from a source that shall not be mentioned. The Piplup was marching along, carrying a small handbag of money. She figured that the cruise would supply her. So all she needed was money, right? A Combusken accidentally ran into her. "Hey!" Bubble snapped. "S-sorry!" The Combusken stuttered, racing away. Bubble grumbled about clumsy teens, even though she was one herself. "Ticket?" The guard inquired. "Here." Bubble said gruffly. "Thanks." She said, cutting the guard off, before he could say anything.

Keiko the Sawk had reached the cruise ship. He stared at the ship with a gleaming smile, as he was excited to start his vacation, he was absolutely sick to the back teeth with his job doing labor work, building houses. This is what he needed to refresh himself. The rain started to fall on his face and trickle down to his chin, but he continued to watch the ship with such admiration that he didn't seem too fazed about the rain. He eventually fazed out of his daze and wiped his face and walked up to the guard. The guard who was a Raichu was quite smaller than Keiko but was still intimidating. Keiko approached with his gleaming smile and reached inside his Karate jacket. He pulled out his ticket and showed it to the guard. He paused and waited for confirmation. The Raichu nodded and flicked his eyes gesturing Keiko that he could enter. "Thank you," Keiko said before bowing and entering.

He was caught off guard with how pretty and luxurious the inside looked. "Wow, this is legit," Keiko said to himself. "I should get myself to my room before I start exploring," He started to look around for a reception desk. He spotted one and approached it. "Hi, my name's Keiko and I want to know what my room is please," Keiko asked the receptionist. On the other side of the receptionist desk was a Kirlia who was typing away on a computer. "Ah, here you are. Your room is 1001 on Deck 1," The receptionist then showed Keiko the directions to his room. "Thank you," Keiko said before slowly walking down his route whilst looking up at all the cool wall etchings and all the paintings, not really paying attention to where he was going.

Athena said to Pichu as they were near the Receptionist, "You know... let's go to our rooms first. This place has elevators, and our room is far up, so let's go." She went over with him to the elevator, while she pressed a silver button that had an arrow pointing up, as the elevator quickly came down to them!

They both got in the elevator, as she pressed the button that had the number seven that was on the right side. The elevator quickly went up to deck seven, as they got out after some quick seconds. She said to him as they both went up to a sign, "Hmm, well our stateroom is 7560. There's a sign that is pointing to the hallway that goes from 7550 to 7650."

They both got into their room, as she got out two key cards that she hid in her fluffy wings, as she gave his to Ari and said, "Alright, our bags and your ukulele are all safely inside the room. I arranged them to carry our stuff and leave it in our room, so let's go inside and see what wonders lie for us!" Ari waited for her, as she opened the room door and was stunned at what the room had for them!

The room was filled with luxury, as they went inside and were astonished from what the room had for them! Inside the room, there was a nice plasma TV that was shaped like a Rotom, while there was also a reclinable couch. Twin queen sized beds lied parallel to the nightstand that had some delicious candy treats for them, along with a note for the two to read. Their bags and the ukulele lied alongside their respective beds, as the candy had a vanilla fragrance that could be scented in close proximity.

Athena went into the restroom after she looked at their magnificent dresser, as she noticed the usual sink, and a rather fancy toilet that had all sorts of colorful buttons that she resisted the urge to press. Ari went into the other restroom, as he saw a smaller sink, the same toilet that was in the other restroom, along with a rather huge bathtub that had some silky curtains that felt soft like the towels that stood near the shining racks.

They both got out of the restroom, as they both went onto their beds, while Ari grabbed the remote. He turned on the TV, as they both took a short break, watching the news and a short show.

"I uh, oh no, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I-uh," Keiko started to panic as he accidently knocked into an Eevee and spilled her coffee. "Don't worry, I-uh will get you another one," Keiko said worried that he annoyed the Eevee. Keiko was all about making friends, this was his worst nightmare occurring right now. "I only just got here, look i haven't even dropped off my luggage," Keiko pointed to his bag that he was carrying.

Keiko sighed in relief, after hearing the reassuring words of the Eevee. "That's good to hear, hey after I put my luggage in my room. Do you want to meet up for a coffee since you spilt that one?" Keiko asked hoping to make up for the incident because he felt quite bad despite the fact that the Eevee said other wise.

Keiko paused there as he just got rejected and ditched. He wasn't sure if he could ever redeem himself of being in that awkward and cringy situation. Keiko simply looked forwards, straightened up his karate top and continued his way to his room, focusing on not spilling any other people's coffee. Keiko reached a lift which would take him to Deck 1 which was where his room was. He pressed the button and waited for the lift to reach him. He continued to admire the beautiful lobby as he waited patiently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter and Fred stood in front of the cruise with flower behind them. "I am so excited!" Hunter said ignoring the raining falling on her. "But what about the rain!" Flower said just as Fred put his wing over the flareon. "Thanks" Flower said as they walked up the boat. Hunter gave the gaurding Raichu there tickets as she ran into the cruise ship with her 2 companions walked. "We should head to our rooms first" Flower said trying to indicate she has no intention on staying wet any longer. "Ok then" Hunter said bouncing away to the elevator. Fred and Flower followed her as they reached the elevator. "Wow you have alot of energy today." Fred said jokingly. "Well i did have one.... coffee before we left!" She said running in circles. Fred looked over to flower who was lookong at the ground. "Mistakes were made at that point of time." She said quietly. Fred laughed.

Last edited:
Athena stretched her wings while she continued to stay on the soft bed, as its cushions were so comfortable from the extreme softness that it provided. Ari had dozed off, as she went over to him and pulled up the blanket towards his shoulders. She listened in onto the announcements, as she noticed that the ship was going to depart to Kalos tommorow. She continued to watch the show while Ari was still asleep, as she covered his back with part of her left wing to keep him warm.

Meanwhile, up on Deck ten, inside the Broadcasting Center, there was a Castform and a Virtutot that were making the announcements, as the Captain showed up to them. He said to them as he smiled, "So, how are you two doing? Skyler, you look interesting there... I suppose it's raining then. Vito, I've also gotten some lines of code from the Fletchling that delivered it, it's for the party tommorow." Skyler nodded at him, while Vito smiled, as he transformed into his other form to manage the equipment more efficiently. He used his antenna to connect to the correct frequency to play the radio, as Skyler said to him, "I have a feeling it's rather cold outside... and it's raining too, that explains why I look a little funny here."

Skyler got onto the microphone and said to the radio, as they could be heard all around the ship at a mild volume, "Alright ladies and gentlemen, I am part of the broadcast that is in charge, as I am the weatherman! I'm Skyler, the Castform that will be talking with everyone for the weather today!"

He took in a quiet, deep breath, as he continued to talk on the radio, as he said in a mild, but enthusiastic tone, "Today is a rather cloudy day, as it is raining right now. The rain should clear up a little later, but until then, we would advise to steer clear of the outside decks that are higher, such as Decks nine and ten. The temperature right now is 19.4 degrees Celcius, as the high for today will be around 24.2 degrees Celcius, while the low will be 15.4 degrees Celcius. The expected weather tommorow will be slightly cloudy still, but it will be sunny later on. I am Skyler, and this has been the weather report."

Nikia had just signed for a room in the Wonder Cruise. Her room was 5901. 5901 was actually her favorite number, she was surprised that her favorite number is her room number. She was done filling out her sign up paper work, so she grabbed a her luggage, which was suprisingly a lot of luggage. She fell down though, due to the heavy luggage. She got back up, and went to her rooms using the stairs. This cruise had a lot of people, maybe the population of New York City. Nikia ate some sour pokepuffs she packed in her luggage, the flavor was strawberry & lime.

It was her favorite pokepuffs since she was a baby, very cute baby Sentret. She was born in a peaceful forest, mostly silent. No violence, no anything bad over there.

Hunter started to spin in a circle just as the announcement came on about the weather report. "This elevator is realy taking a long time" Fred muttered just as the elevator dinged. "Finally" Both Tinnyflower and Hunter said at once. "Jinx" Fred said at once maked them both not being able to talk. Fred laughed as her went inside the elevator as they both growed at him. "Lighten up" Fred said not trying to hide his laughter. "At least now you can make better freinds". the sisters looked at each other trying to come up with a plan as they followed Fred into the elevator.

The lift finally reached Keiko and so he stepped inside and pressed the button fo the lift to go to Deck one. The Lift dropped quite quickly majorly startling Keiko. "Woah!" The doors opened to Deck one revealing a Sawk lying on the ground, in a daze as to what just happened. Keiko noticed the doors slowly closing again so he threw his luggage out and rolled out of the lift before the doors closed. He then remained on the floor, breathing heavily, trying to recover and process what just happened. "I've had...better days.." He said to himself as he stood up and brushed himself down. He didn't need to walk far since he could see his room from the lift. "At least that's going for me," Keiko said to himself as he approached the room. Keiko dangled the keys in his hand trying to get a grip of the correct key for his room. He unlocked the door and threw his luggage inside and locked the door. "it's time to explore this place," Keiko said, so he started to aimlessly wander around the ship.

Sparks exited his room and looked around it was nice ship.
Sparks trotted down the corridor and went to the elevator he pressed the call button and waited and waited. When the lift arrived he got in and pressed the second floor button.
When the lift got to the second floor and gasped it looked incredible.

Athena looked out of the porthole, while Ari woke up, as the rain was still going on. She said to him as she chuckled, "Well, looks like the sleepyhead here has gotten up. I think that we should go explore the ship, I surely don't want to get lost here."
Ari replied as he grabbed his ukulele, "Alright, sure... let's roll. I have a feeling that lunch might be coming soon."

Athena grabbed her scarf on her desk that was neatly folded, as she wrapped it around her neck and said to him, "Alright, but we should go eat once the time comes. Remember, dinner is always at 18:30. Our table numbers are on our keycards, but the room numbers are not, and for good reason... they gave us another card that has it for security reasons."

They both went out of their stateroom, as Athena folded the flaps of her scarf to create a miniature pouch. She placed both keycards in the pouch, as she wrapped them again so that they could not fall out. She said to Ari as they approached the elevator, "Alright, so how do we want to do this? Should we go bottom to top or just look around here?"
Ari replied as he played a high note on his ukulele, "Let's start from the bottom and work our way up."

They both went to the elevators, as Ari pushed a button that had an arrow that pointed down. The elevator quickly came, as they both got in, while Athena pushed a button that had the number one alongside it. The elevator went down to Deck one, as the doors opened for them as soon as it arrived within seconds. They both went outside the elevator to the first deck, as Athena smiled and said, "Alright, let's walk around and explore this area. I wonder what they have for us to see."

Sparks wondered around the second floor looking for someone to talk to. 'Be friendly so you can make friends' he thought to himself
'Actually I am terrible at making friends cause I usually say hi I'm Sparks and what's your name' he continued
He took his key card out of a little side pouch and gripped it in his teeth 'another reason to train myself to standup' he thought again

Athena and Ari walked around the hallways in the first deck, as they were greeted by the magnificent artwork that stood over them. They took a sharp look at some of them, as Ari said while he noticed a Pokémon Center at the end, "Well, I suppose this place has the staterooms like our area does. Wait... is that a Pokémon Center over there? Oh come on Athena, please tell me you forgot!"

Athena chuckled at him, as she said, "If you're talking about your much needed appointment with the Chansey on the boat, I did not forget. You keep reminding me in your worries, so it's no surprise that I wouldn't forget. I already have your card, so all we have to do is- Get back here right now you little Pichu!"

Ari quickly ran away from Athena, as he was exhausted by the time he had made it halfway through the hallway. Athena quickly grabbed him while she said, "Yeah, there's really no getting out of this. It's just a simple checkup, how bad could it be? I'd certainly don't want to discover that you were sick by the time it's too late."
Ari replied as he squirmed and tried to kick her, "Y- you don't understand! She's like a giant and she has all these terrifying tool thingies!"

She took him to the Pokémon Center, while she continued to hold him with a slightly tight grip, as she said to him, "Don't be so worried here, this will be quick, she's just here to see if there's anything wrong with you."
Ari replied while he noticed that he was inside the Pokémon Center with her, "And what if there is something wrong with me?! Is she going to like stick a bunch of needles that painfully hurt?! Or would she like-"

He was quickly silenced by a pacifier that a Chansey had put on his mouth, as she said to Athena, "I'm assuming that I'm checking up the Ari the Pichu. Yeah, I've heard that he's got a rather bad reputation for some strange stuff going on lately."
Athena replied while she saw Chansey take the Pichu, "Well yeah, I remembered before... he had been constantly sneezing sparks."

The Chansey took them inside a room, while she patted the Pichu's back to try to calm him, as she said, "Well, I'm mainly the Nurse that specializes in babies. The other Nurse is the one that is great in the older Pokémon." Athena sat on a chair and watched Ari, as the Chansey placed him on a cushioned table. The room had a cabinet that had some medicinal supplies, as there was also a small, cube-like machine that was adjacent on its right side.

Jolene glared at the sky. "Are you kidding me. I already had a bath today." The Liepard's words were muffled by the luggage in her mouth. "Lighten up, Jolene. At least its not a downpour this time." Yugi said, his voice also muffled by the luggage in his mouth. Jolene rolled her eyes, then smiled at the Fennekin. They eventually got to the front of the line and they showed the guard their tickets. The guard flicked his eyes, implying that they could go in. They nodded thanks and entered. They managed to get their situation with the luggage taken care of, though not before Yugi accidentally tripped over an Ekans. Yugi had given the snake Pokémon a stuttered and nervous apology, which thankfully, the Ekans accepted. Jolene and Yugi reached the reception desk and received what they needed. Once they had found their room, Yugi ran straight in as soon as the door was opened. "Oh wow!" Yugi said as he marveled at the room's interior.

Ty was running through the docks. "I'm gonna be late! I'm Gonna be late!" He repeated. He reached the dock for the wonder ship and gave his ticket to the pokemon waiting. "Here's my ticket." he said to the pokemon. he climbed on the ship. "Woooooooooow." he gaped, "This ship is AMAZING! I think i'm room 3479..." Ty walked into the elevator and pressed a button. Once he got out of the elevator he walked to his room and locked his door behind him. Ty jumped in his bed and fell asleep.