• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Winter

Still fairly annoyed at the Ghost-type, Trixie wound up smiling as a concerned Braixen walked over, asking her what was happening. "Well," she started, walking around in little circles as she spoke, "there's an Oshawott in there with hypothermia, and I'm waiting to hear if he's alright or not." Finally, she sat down, facing the Fire-type, pointing with her nose to the entrance to the Pokemon Center, a worried expression on her face.

"Well, for his sake and the sake of everyone who is concerned for him I hope he will be. I'm sure the staff here are doing their best to make sure that he makes it out of this predicament." Blaire said. He smiled at the Lilipup. "I guess all we can do is wait and hope. What is your name?"

Yori sat with Reiji in the ICU room in the Pokémon Center still, as Reiji woke up and said to Yori, "Umm... where's everyone? Why are you here, I thought you were scared of this place."
Yori replied while he chuckled, "The nurse went back to the lobby, and well... I actually like it here. It relaxes my tails so much from the air in here. Also, I hate to break it to you, but you are going to have quite a bit of needles poked into you since you have almost the same thing that I had."

Reiji screamed so loud, as it could be heard from even the lobby! Yori covered his mouth briefly after and said, "Okay... maybe it wasn't a great idea to mention it right off of the bat. Just try to calm down, there's no one around." He saw him squirming and trying to pull the wires out of his arms and chest, not realizing that they were childproof. He cried, as Yori said to him, "Well, would you rather be passed out, or be poked with some medicine to make you feel better and only feel a bit of pain?"

Reiji replied as he didn't notice the nurse coming back, "Well needles hurt you know... it's worse than getting water gunned! I'm also scared of water, as my confession." He saw the nurse approaching their room, as he pretended to fall asleep again, while Yori chuckled at him and went on the bed. He played with his tails, as they wiggled from the warm, humid air.

"Yeah..." the shiny quietly agreed, looking down to the floor, playing with her front paws, before the Braixen asked her another question. "I'm Trixie! It's nice to meet you... um... What's your name, sir? I wanna say that it's nice t-"

The loudest scream she had ever heard cut her short, and Trixie buried her face in the floor, covering both her large ears with her paws, visibly shaking from the intensity of the noise on her tiny form. Once it was over, she slowly picked her head up, looking from the Braixen to the entrance of the Pokémon Center and back again, a confused expression forming on her face as she did so. "What was that!?" she questioned, standing up straight again, her shaking dying down, but it was still fairly visible. "Should we go...?" This time, she cut herself short, and Trixie sat down in her spot, closing her eyes for a moment before popping them back open. "I, uh... I dunno, actually."

Fletcher hopped back to the Pokemon Center, in the fashion that robins do. When she got there, she was greeted by an Audino. The nurse gave her her jacket. "Thanks!" She said, bowing slightly, before leaving to go outside.

Waria grumbled loudly to himself as the ghost type continued his way down the hall. The gengar fixed his scarf and turned to walk into his room only to have run into the door. He let out a sigh and opened it before going to collapse on his bed.