• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Wars

Pokémon Species: Gallade
Faction: Water
Class: Assassin
Name: Adam
Personality: Laid back, informal, lazy(ish), loyal(ish), quiet.
Other: Wears a large cloak when sneaking behind enemy lines.

Lemmie know if anything needs changing, and I wanna know if I can make a second char for the water faction. If I do, I might make them have a 'connection' with Adam. If allowed, I'll edit them in.
It's great, thanks!

I think I might edit in that second char to maybe make the RP a lil' more interesting, especially along the lines with Adam, and this one's gonna be a pure Normal type too.

Edit: Also, can you explain what's happening? It's kinda hard to juggle between the scenarios in the three factions.

Last edited:
Got it, I'll just continue from that post then :p also I made this since it was hard to keep track of who was who, though I didn't write down usernames:

Faction Members

Fire:

Commander – Brand the Houndoom

Leaders – Sparkxx the Luxray (Electric)(Aren’t Electric types in Water?), Kenny the Krookodile (Dark), Viserion the Haxorus (Dragon)

Soldiers – Clara the Flygon, Domino the Riolu

Tacticians –

Healers –

Assassins – Loki the Zoroark

Scouts – Ringo the Lucario

Water:

Commander – Kingsly the Slowking

Leaders – Soul the Espeon (Psychic), Hatori the Scizor (Steel), Sorrow the Mismagius (Ghost)

Soldiers – Mary the Ampharos

Tacticians – Lightning and Emolga

Healers – Rain the Vaporeon, Aura the Sylveon

Assassins – Motley the Greninja, Poli the Poliwrath

Scouts – Shadow the Eevee

Grass:

Commander –

Leaders –

Soldiers – Nia the Scolipede,

Tacticians –

Healers – Ania the Roserade

Assassins – Shade the Leafeon

Scouts – Mars the Shuckle

Neutral: Attai the Alpvaros

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
I missed a lot so someone can explain to me what happened?

I will have to skip the part after the ice broke but i still need to know what happened so i can join back to the rp

Got it, I'll just continue from that post then :p also I made this since it was hard to keep track of who was who, though I didn't write down usernames:

Faction Members

Fire:

Commander – Brand the Houndoom

Leaders – Sparkxx the Luxray (Electric)(Aren’t Electric types in Water?), Kenny the Krookodile (Dark), Viserion the Haxorus (Dragon)

Soldiers – Clara the Flygon, Domino the Riolu

Tacticians –

Healers –

Assassins – Loki the Zoroark

Scouts – Ringo the Lucario

Water:

Commander – Kingsly the Slowking

Leaders – Soul the Espeon (Psychic), Hatori the Scizor (Steel), Sorrow the Mismagius (Ghost)

Soldiers – Mary the Ampharos

Tacticians – Lightning and Emolga

Healers – Rain the Vaporeon, Aura the Sylveon

Assassins – Motley the Greninja, Poli the Poliwrath

Scouts – Shadow the Eevee

Grass:

Commander –

Leaders –

Soldiers – Nia the Scolipede,

Tacticians –

Healers – Ania the Roserade

Assassins – Shade the Leafeon

Scouts – Mars the Shuckle

Neutral: Attai the Alpvaros
Thanks for doing that, it's really helpful.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(I don’t really know where everyone else’s char are, but I do know where mine are.)

Clara from the Fire Faction is underground, Nia and Mars ( @Blunt Imp ’s character, Mars ) are going back to Grass Faction territory. Mary is training for the soon to be battle against the Fire Faction.

Currently, Attai has recalled himself back a few seconds again to evade Clara. (Hiding behind the trees again.)

Kenny is busy ordering the other soldiers and is ready to advance on with the war.

All the Fire Faction are (or should be!) advancing on the Water Faction territory. Either on foot or by boat. Water Faction is preparing to fight the Fire Faction. Haven't really touched on the Grass Faction yet.

Can someone plz exllain me what i missed?
You should probably read the thread if you've missed what's going on. Right now, the Water Faction is getting ready to defend themselves, and the Fire Faction is getting ready to attack. Anyone in the Grass Faction can sort of decide what stance they want to take (e.g, helping, staying out of it).

Magic Sparkle

You should probably read the thread if you've missed what's going on. Right now, the Water Faction is getting ready to defend themselves, and the Fire Faction is getting ready to attack. Anyone in the Grass Faction can sort of decide what stance they want to take (e.g, helping, staying out of it).

Oh okay, i thought the attack started while i was gone... I should post something that happened to my character late and not after Lightning broke the ice

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Pokemon Species: Gallade

Class: Soldier

Name: Slicer

Personality: Loyal, defensive, Serious, Brotherly?

Other: Black wings demon and pure red irisis

*a Nicaong rings a gong in front of his sick trainer*

Same over here until I suddenly got a barrage of alerts just now, and being sick is making me do stuff at a snail’s pace. I’ll have to get Kenny moving, since Attai is safe... at least for now.

It's okay guys! Just jump in where you can. It's totally fine, by the way, to add random Pokémon in to make the fight more realistic e.g "Motley starts fighting an Infernape" as it makes more sense within the battle even though we don't have enough characters. I also suggest everyone has at least one character in each faction. I don't really mind how active specific characters are. If in doubt, just take your orders from your faction's Commander (anyone volunteer to be Grass Commander?).

Pokémon Species: Togekiss
Faction*: Grass
Class*: Leader (Flying)
Name: Cielo
Personality: upbeat, happy, easily upset, kind, gentle, can be too soft, forgiving, pacifist, hates conflict, likes taking care of others

Magic Sparkle

I think i will add another character (if its okay).

Name: bloom

Species: comfey

Faction: grass

Class: healer

Personality: hes usually calm and kind, he like to talk and walk with others.
He like flowers and always happy to see one blooms, when he see dead flower he feels very sad.
Hes a good friend of aura (the sylveon)

I also find out only hour ago that the fairy type belong to the grass faction and not the water, because aura (the sylveon) is in the water faction im doing that she moved from the grass to the water (if thats okay as well)

I think i will add another character (if its okay).

Name: bloom

Species: comfey

Faction: grass

Class: healer

Personality: hes usually calm and kind, he like to talk and walk with others.
He like flowers and always happy to see one blooms, when he see dead flower he feels very sad.
Hes a good friend of aura (the sylveon)

I also find out only hour ago that the fairy type belong to the grass faction and not the water, because aura (the sylveon) is in the water faction im doing that she moved from the grass to the water (if thats okay as well)
That's all fine, sorry if there was any confusion. Bloom sounds cool!

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Heyo, I have some potential Characters.

Pokémon Species: Florges (White Flower)
Faction: Grass
Class: Leader (Fairy)
Name: Fluer
Personality: Fluer is a very intelligent and confident, highly capable leader who normally doesn't show a friendly side to anyone. She is hard to get any emotion out of however there are ways to get through and she does have emotions but normally tries to conceal them. Fights for what she believes in.

~~

Pokémon Species: Altaria
Faction: Fire
Class: Healer
Name: Ciela
Personality: Ciela is an optimistic and protective healer who loves to sing. She is quite talented at singing. She enjoys helping other people and normally tries to avoid conflict however she isn't weak and will fight to protect others if they are in danger. Ciela is also easily frightened.

Magic Sparkle

I think i will add another one so i can be in the action as well.

Name: sparky

Pokémon Species: shiny zorua (if shiny allowed)

Faction: fire

Class: assassin

Personality: hes tricky and mischief, he using illusion to disguise as pokemon from the other factions and attack when they letting their gaurd, He is good at playing who they disguise to.
Even that he is assassin he sometimes acting like a scout and helping or rescuing others.

Last edited:
Heyo, I have some potential Characters.

Pokémon Species: Florges (White Flower)
Class: Leader (Fairy)
Name: Fluer
Personality: Fluer is a very intelligent and confident, highly capable leader who normally doesn't show a friendly side to anyone. She is hard to get any emotion out of however there are ways to get through and she does have emotions but normally tries to conceal them. Fights for what she believes in.

~~

Pokémon Species: Altaria
Class: Healer
Name: Ciela
Personality: Ciela is an optimistic and protective healer who loves to sing. She is quite talented at singing. She enjoys helping other people and normally tries to avoid conflict however she isn't weak and will fight to protect others if they are in danger. Ciela is also easily frightened.
Awesome!

I think i will add another one so i can be in the action as well.

Name: sparky

Pokémon Species: shiny zorua (if shiny allowed)

Faction: fire

Class: assassin

Personality: hes tricky and mischief, he using illusion to disguise as pokemon from the other factions and attack when they letting their gaurd, He is good at playing who they disguise to.
Even that he is assassin he sometimes acting like a scout and helping or rescuing others.
Hey, if it's okay could you change the species? Shiny is fine but we already have a Zoroark and I'd rather we didn't repeat species :)

Magic Sparkle

Hey, if it's okay could you change the species? Shiny is fine but we already have a Zoroark and I'd rather we didn't repeat species :)

The problem i did the zorua because the illusion...

Besides, theres a riolu and a lucario in this rp, so i dont see any problems with zoroark and zorua

But i will change if need

Name: Bubbles
Pokemon Species: Squirtle
Class: Scout
Personality: Bubbles is very outgoing, and loves making friends.He doesn't like fighting, so he stays away from battles.

Name:Kody
Pokemon Species: Treecko
Class: Scout.
Personality: Kody stays away from others, and is very quiet. He doesn't like interaction with others, and ignores commands. He loves battling though.

Name: Bacon
Pokemon Species: Tepig
Class:Scout
Personality: Bacon is very shy, and barely talks. He is very fast, but isn't very stealthy, since he normally makes small grunts every few seconds.