• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon/Warriors RP?

So I had an idea for an RP: a sort of Pokémon and Warriors crossover. In this RP, the clans would be made up of cat Pokémon instead of actual cats, mouse and bird Pokémon could be the prey, and dog and fox Pokémon could be the predators.
If you have any questions about this RP, feel free to ask! Just thought I'd throw this idea out there.
<.>

Yeah! Skitties, Glameows, Meowths, etc. I'm still trying to think of what the clan leaders would be, though. Maybe the evolved cat Pokémon...?

Yeah, that would probably make sense. And maybe the cat pokemon could only learn moves like scratch, bite, and tail whip? Like things that normal cats would do.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Threads merged and moved to discussion boards. Read the rules, please. When you have any actual RP content to post, make a thread in the actual RP boards.

As one who has only read a couple of the wiki entries on the Warrior Cats series, will I be able to RP without getting too lost? I am relatively sure about my character but I'm not sure about what jobs there are or anything like that and I don't want to make something cannon that doesn't exist/happen according to the Warrior Cats rules.

As one who has only read a couple of the wiki entries on the Warrior Cats series, will I be able to RP without getting too lost? I am relatively sure about my character but I'm not sure about what jobs there are or anything like that and I don't want to make something cannon that doesn't exist/happen according to the Warrior Cats rules.
Yeah, you should be able to keep up. I'm only on the third book myself, actually. If you have any questions while RPing, feel free to ask me, and I'll answer it as best as I can.