• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon/Warriors RP (REDONE KINDA)

Well, this got a new jumpstart, huh? I've tweaked a few of the rules, so go ahead and read below, if you're interested! Also, here's a link to the original thread.

This a Pokémon/Warrior Cats sort-of crossover RP, where instead of actual cats, there are cat Pokémon. You can be any basic cat Pokémon you'd like {i.e. Skitty, Meowth} and can be from any Clan, but only the Clan leaders deputies, medicine cats, and elders can be evolved Pokémon {i.e. Delcatty, Persian}.
A few rules:
1: You can be only cat Pokémon if you are going to join a Clan.
2: You can be either a cat or dog Pokémon if you are going to live in the Twolegplace.
3: Dog Pokémon ARE allowed, but they can't join any Clan.
4: You can have as many characters as you'd like, as long as it's a manageable amount.
5: Cat/dog/fox characters can learn reasonable moves ONLY. {i.e. Scratch, Bite, Tail Whip, etc.} NO Hyper Beam, Water Gun, Energy Ball, etc.
6: I guess, if you really wanted to, you could also be a bird/mouse? I dunno why you would want to, but that's always a suggestion. Same goes with larger prey, like deer and junk. Oh, and wolves and foxes.

Here's the character form:
Name:
Affiliation {kit, elder, apprentice, etc.}:
Species:
Moves:

Feel free to describe your character more once the RP starts up and I see how many people actually want to join this. :p

And here's my character:
Name: Tinyfoot
Clan: WindClan
Affiliation: kit
Species: Skitty
Moves: Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip

I might use Eveningshine or some other new character, but I dunno.

Accepted Characters:

If you have any questions, about the plot {cuz I know there really isn't one yet. Bear with me.}, Clans, or really anything Warriors related, feel free to ask me below! Thanks for checking this out! :D

Last edited:
Ah, my favorite book series!

Name
: Malclaw
Clan: WindClan
Affiliation}: Warrior
Species: Torracat
Moves: Lick,Roar,Fire fang, Fury swipe

Name: Mira
Clan: None
Affiliation {kit, elder, apprentice, etc.}: Fox
Species: Alolan Ninetales
Moves: Roar, Dig, Snore (well, is that okay? Snoring is real, but if you don't want this move, then that is okay.) Tail Slap.

And woah, I broke the rules on the other thread! XD sorry bout that. I read them now, it is a piece of cake :)

Looks fun.

Name:Lightpaw
Clan:Shadowclan
Affiliation:Apprentice
Species:Luxio
Moves:Uproar(if thats ok),Tail Whip,Bite,and Scratch

Name: Darkclaw
Clan: ShadowClan
Affiliation {kit, elder, apprentice, etc.}:Warrior
Species: Liepard
Moves: Growl, Scratch, Fury Swipes, Hone Claws

Name: Cinderflower
Clan: Riverclan
Affiliation: warrior
Species: glameow
Moves: bite, scratch, growl, tail whip

Name: Reedpaw
Affiliation: apprentice
Species: meowth
Moves: growl, scratch

Name: Strikestorm
Clan: Skyclan
Affiliation {kit, elder, apprentice, etc.}: Deputy
Species: Meowstic
Moves: Charm, Leer, Scratch, Frustration

Alright, so I know a ton of people have joined, and I know I said I'd start the RP up today, but I still don't have a clue about what the plot's gonna be. Do any of you have any suggestions? Or should it just be a simple 'normal day' kind of thing? There could most certainly be a Gathering first thing, if you'd like. I'm 100% open to hear whatever any of you have to say, so feel free! :p

Sorry...

Name: JaggedJaw
Affiliation: Medicine Cat
Species: Torracat
Moves: Fury Swipes, Crunch, Shadow Claw, Fire Fang
Other Information: JaggedJaw's name comes from when he was a kit, and because on an incident, he fell and broke his jaw, so it's permanently misplaced. (To say the incident around the name was inspired would probably be an understatement.)

rolling with the dark forest idea, maybe they could decide to mess with starclan by bringing people to them instead of starclan. I.e. Making certain things happen, hurt others people care about then make them go for revenge, turn people bad. Only draw back on that idea though is we would have to decide what starclan would do in retaliation. Also evil medicine cats would be interesting, instead of communicating with star clan they communicate with the dark forest.

Perhaps we could start it off as a normal day, starting at a Gathering, like Ring suggested, and continue on from there until Ring has an idea planned out for what will happen? Assuming I'm accepted, of course.

I'm liking that Dark Forest thing! It could certainly tie everything together, from the Rouges to the starting out at a Gathering. Should we go with that? Is that what everyone wants to do?

Oh, and of course you're in, @calebjoek! I'll add you to the list!

Name: Ringburst
Clan: ThunderClan
Affiliation {kit, elder, apprentice, etc.}: Medicine Cat
Species: Umbreon (Not sure if it's technically a cat Pokemon, but...)
Moves: Scratch, Tackle, Protect, Cut

For the sake of getting this thing started at the Gathering, I'm gonna give myself an extra, higher-ranked character to use.

Name: Flintstar
Affiliation: Leader
Species: Purugly
Moves: Hone Claws, Body Slam, Slash, Fury Swipes

Oh, and I actually have to start this up tomorrow. I'm out of time on my computer, and doing it on my phone is a horrible idea. Sorry 'bout that! :S

Is it okay if I do another OC?
Name: Emberstripe
Affiliation: Deputy
Species: Litten
Moves: Scratch, Bite, Growl, Cut

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't Skyclan not be able to join the gathering because they live far away from the other clans? Or are we imagining they live alongside the other clans?

I'm going to add another character because Skyclan has only one memeber.
Name: Aspenpaw
Clan: Skyclan
Affiliation: Apprentice (mentor is Strikestorm)
Species: Meowth
Moves: Bite, Fury Swipes, Body Slam, Screech