• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Full Name: Eli Kovich
Race: Demi human (Sylveon)
Class: Rouge
Element: Moon
Guild: Galactic stars
Appearance: 5' 7" Pink hair with white tips, Baby blue eyes, he has a ribbon on his forehead and neck, each having two sylveon ribbons, his hands, and arms up to his elbows (ending in a point like a sylveons legs) is short white fur) In the moonlight )or when he’s holding a moon stone) His colors will swap to the shiny versions of a sylveon
Casual clothes: A causal suit, he has two, one black, with a red undershirt, one pink with a white undershirt, with matching pants for each.
Battle suit: He has a few, it depends on what kind of job hes going off on
Weapon: Knifes (And his good looks!)
Personality: Calm and thoughtful
Pokemon (Maximum two unless the character is a tamer):
Species:
Name:
Which are my favorite Pokemon?(MUST ANSWER CORRECTLY): Garchomp, rattata and Quilava

Not done, but here you go
And I was thinking about red and black instead of the shiny blue in the moonlight, what do ya'll think?
And I thought you said they needed three?

Last edited:
I say Eli join Galactic Stars and we transfer over Playful and it should be even.

So I'm thinking over the first joint guild mission, where the mercenaries can make their first appearance, I have these options so far:

Body guard: Protect an important person from point A to B.
Community Service: Go to an orphanage and spend time with the kids, take some toys as gifts.
Missing Muk: A Muk is missing, find him.