• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
In most other guilds members would know each other to a relatively well level I would assume, but given the nature of the Death Merchants, knowing one another is kind of optional, you would know one another if you actively go and interact with others or others interact with you, and even then knowledge of one another would be limited, but everyone knows the Boss and the rules of the Hotel and Bar.

Agnes is a veteran member, being a part of it for several years, I dunno how old or new Taikon is in the guild so i'll leave it up to you if you want him to know Agnes or not.

As for where he could be in the intro post, that's completely up to you XD lol

I was thinking Taikon would've been withing the guild for about a year or three and some even knowing how he proclaims himself as an "information" broker. Introduction-wise, I think I know what to put down, so I'll start writing ASAP.

Edit: Feel free to choose how Agnes sees Taikon, even if she hates him, he's likely to smile and brush it off.

Last edited:
I apologize for my lack of post, I just haven't seen a way that I can fit my character in yet besides just having him sitting on a couch or meditating. And that would be a pretty lame intro post, if you ask me. I'm planning to get to work on it though. (Another reason I wasn't posting was between the tail end of a sleepover for my brother's birthday and a visit from my grandparents, also for that reason.)

I just thought of this, I could make a decent post by having Aspen start at the Monastery.

Eli, I believe that since a Vivillon Demi-human got wings, extra limbs would probably be feasible. I can't say for certain, of course.

Can Sylveon ribbons handle guns used by gunners? No

there would not be enough magical energy / mana to be extracted from the appendage to power an effective bullet, it's not because there is not enough surface area to extract mana from, but its the amount of mana flowing to those parts of the body for the gun to use to make an effective bullet. keep in mind a gun user in this do not cast spells in the conventional sense but instead manipulate their mana to alter the properties of their bullets so essentially it kinda comes down to can you cast a spell using a Sylveon ribbon appendage? im gonna have o say no

then there is the existence of mana crystal powered guns that don't use the wielder's mana, those guns are more similar to our own traditional realife firearms , and they tend to have much more kick and recoil to each shot and would require a reload of a new mana crystal once it depletes without adding any more kill-power or special properties, i would say sure a Sylveon appendage could use these types of guns, but it would require two or three to have any kind of stability, handling, and consistent accuracy, also the bullets fired from those guns do not compere to the bullets fired from the vampuric counterparts, and also it would likely be restricted to pistols, and other small arms s anything large the recoil would be too great to handle