• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
Full Name: Grace Thorn
Race: Water Fairy
Class: Monk
Element: Water
Guild: Galactic Stars
Appearance:
06-24-20_1-35-38 PM.png
Grace is a small fairy who only stands around 5', which is tall for her race, but she is still small compared to most humans. Grace has a pale skin tone. Her face is round in shape with freckles sprinkled around her nose and cheeks. Her eyes are very enchanting with their deep purple color. Her hair is a light blonde color. Most of the time her hair is down and reaches the middle of her back.
Casual clothes:
06-24-20_1-35-47 PM.png
Grace tends to wear clothing that would be seen on someone who is from the city. She will be seen in light colors that bring out her eyes. Her go to is a tied pink button up sweater with three quarter sleeves, a pair of light grey skinny jeans with rips in the knees, and bright pink boots. There are times when she will wear more maneuverable clothing as she loves to dance.
Battle suit: She does not have one yet, as she does not know how to fight at all.
Weapon: See answer from before. Though eventually it will be her element and her fighting
Personality: Grace is a very care free person she loves to help others. Though she can be very innocent at times. There are times where Grace can not tell someone who is out to harm them, and someone who is friend from each other. There will be times where she will be in her own head, and looking to things that she could have done better. Though she may not look it she loves vehicles, motorbikes especially.
Pokémon:
Species: Sylveon
Name: Vivi

Species: Swablu
Name: Fluffy
Which are my favorite Pokemon?: Garchomp, rattata, and Quilava

Oh sorry. DJ likes torturing his victims and he will be focused on what caused him to come out and will not rest until it's destroyed. He is like a predator, he spots his prey and hunts after it. He is also a cannibal and will eat at least some part of each of his targets usually as torture. He also gains wings, his nails become claws, his teeth become razor sharp, and he can't wield weapons. He basically looks more like a demon and behaves like a wild animal and can't be reasoned with. As for how often, I'd say only when there are people that severely piss him off so he won't show up just randomly. Probably during a few(but not all of them) main antagonist fights. Does this help? Sry if I made him too savage.

Okay guys I know I said July, but everything is ready so I will start the RP soon today. (Just gonna get some breakfast and then finish the first post)
Those who have their character accepted can post afterwards, if I haven't accepted your character it's because there are changes pending, please do so before posting.

Faze’s Death was a culmination of things. First up he served very little purpose in the RP except as filler for my posts. Second, it was a plan I had in case I ever needed a way to save Rolen from dying, to have Faze teleport in and pick him out of the way. Three, it was good drama and served to help Rolen’s character development, I think.