• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
You thought I was shadowlord69 but it was I, lordofdragons7! I'm sorry I was gone for so long man but there were some personal issue I had from moving, to arguing with my dad over the phone(he is in another country), to my terrible insomnia, to my failing math and I just couldn't deal with it all. But now we are settled in our new house, my dad and I are on good terms, and math is going great, I came back and I'm gonna roleplay the best I can!

@Shadowlord69 well just remember not to use this discussion for casual chat and just follow the rules and we should be okay. Glad you're okay.

@Red Gallade you reminded me of something.

Guys we need to have no more then 3 guilds. If more people join we can make another one, so far we got
The Death Merchants
Galactic Stars
Mistral

Please join one, I've only given permission to one person so far not to because of story purposes

Death Merchants

its essentially a guild of mercenaries, if your member you go to them, see what jobs they have avaliable, take the job and the guild gets a cut of the rewards, and rewards are then divided among how ever many people partook in the job if any

not was not planning on it being a join-able guild, it was just a starting point for my char

Ah okay, I gave a really brief description of it on my character's bio but I'll expand on it.
Basically Mistral was made just for Sebastian in the beginning, but eventually as new recruits joined in, it turned into a mixture of a guild and a second home for his guild mates. It's not very strict at all since Sebastian just goes with the flow, it's more of a free will ordeal, with its members being able to do as they please- in hopes of them finding their purpose, or just to provide them with a comfortable space to relax and carry out requests. The main rules in the guild are: 1. loyalty towards other guild members, and 2. kill only if the job calls for it, otherwise try to refrain from doing so. Only if those two rules are broken will Sebastian step in, otherwise he'll let his members solve their own feuds, unless they ask for assistance.

I took some inspiration from the "Companions" in Skyrim lmao, I enjoyed the atmosphere they had.

Name: Luna Silver Bell
Race: Human
Class: Ranger
Element: Solar in the Element of Light
Appearance: 5'10", long reddish brown hair, tied back, baby blue eyes, she is considered a natural beauty, with a voluptuous build on a medium frame, she has a tree shaped mark on her right hand (guess her Ancestor).
Personality: Luna is an Adventurous type, she can be shy around people, but has a connection to Nature, where she can be calm. She is also a bit socially awkward.
Clothing: She commonly wears a brown long sleeve shirt with a pair of red pants, and hiking boots.
Battle equipment: She wears a cross between scale mail and leather armor, to protect herself in case of attacks, as part of a character arc that the scale mail could gain magic Resistance.
Weapons: Longbow that allows to channel her element, in which would essentially give her access to the move SolarBeam, it would have three balls on the grip, they are the charges, in the sun a ball could gain energy over time, glowing when ready, when not, it would take all to fire the attack, and five minutes in sunlight cooldown. She is currently learning how to dual wield shortswords.
Guild: Mistral (@Hecotoro @Hallowed is it possible for her to be vice Commander)
Pokemon: Scout- Starly (F)
Horace- Braviary (M)
What are my three favorite Pokemon?: Ratatta, Garchomp, and Quilava!

Last edited:
Full Name: Avery Voleuse
Race: human
Class: rouge
Element: Dark (very weak, mostly used to make her disappear into the shadows)
Guild: Galatic Stars (infiltrating under orders)
Appearance: Avery is fairly short and is pretty thin. She looks rather unassuming and average, much to her liking. Her eyes are a dark blue and are oval shaped while her hair is dark brown and ends at her shoulders. Her skin is pale, but not to the point to where it's overly noticeable.
Casual clothes: Avery wears a tank top with a cloth armband that has a small pocket. She wears the same colored tights going down to her calves and brown leather boots with a padded sole. Comes in both beige and black. Her daggers rests in thier sheaths.
Battle suit: same as casual wear
Weapon: a pair of daggers, however, she prefers to stay out of combat.
Personality: Avery is a compulsive liar, as in more often than not she'll lie. The only people she doesn't lie to, are her bosses. However, who they are is unknown to most (everyone except her). She also is very good at deception, being able to fake personalities, thus it is hard to pinpoint her real one.
Pokemon (Maximum two unless the character is a tamer):
Species: Nickit
Name: Trixie
Which are my favorite Pokemon?(MUST ANSWER CORRECTLY): Rattata, Garchomp, and Quilava (*sad Derp Lord noises*)

I know the personality section is bad, but I do plan for her to flip flop alot...

@Cmeriwether how good is your character with the swords? Also a solarbeam being shot from a crossbow? Can you nerf that a little? Sun light arrows are dangerous enough. I don't mind that she can do it, but give it more difficult situations for it to happen.
@Shadowlord69 can you give me more details about DJ? It's almost like having two characters in one and we might need to get rid of him. First I want to know how often do you plan on using him and what can he do?

@Gamingfan your character is accepted, just need to join a guild please. @RenzFlintrock accepted but edit guild part.

@Foxex @JadeStar @Red Gallade @Hallowed @ThePlayfulFox all good, accepted!