• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It wasn't that bad.

Guys I was thinking that we will have to stop any incoming character arcs. I want to start the new event shortly after this. If you all really need a character arc, we can do a small time skip and say you did it.

Otherwise it would have to be for season 2 (if there is one).

“What do you know? You’re a princess who’s biggest problem was her family loved her too much to let her leave. My family was killed by Sam. And yeah, I’ve killed people, but that was me getting my hands dirty so I could help the good people of this country who aren’t as privileged as you. I don’t give a damn about her misguided motives, I only care about the crime. And the fact that you think you have a say in this just shows what an ignorant and self entitled brat you are.” Wes had no intention of sparing her feelings as he criticized her in a harsh voice.

Switching to a calmer yet more sinister voice, Wes continued his speech. “You can consider my act of forgiveness not killing you for punching me. Stay in you’re league and out of other people’s business you self righteous bitch. You don’t mean anything to me, none of you do anymore.” Wes glared at Azumi as he spoke the last sentence. He began to walk passed Azumi as he headed towards Aerodactyl, picking up his Pokémon on the way. “You’re right, it wouldn’t have brought them back, but it would’ve made them even. You chose Sam so I’ll respect that, but that means I’m not coming back.” He whispered for only Azumi to hear before he jumped on Aerodactyl’s back and the two took off above the clouds.

Just the amount of language would have irritated him, and some of those statements about her... of course, it's unlikely that he would have been able to do much, but still.