• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Extract from the Dungeons & Dragons Player’s Handbook:

Magic Missile
1st-level Evocation
Casting Time: One action (a D&D turn is 6 seconds, so very fast...)
Range: 120 ft
Components: Verbal, Somatic(hand motions)
Duration: Instantaneous (so basically blindingly fast dart of force hits you.)

You create three glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4+1 Force Damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one target or several.

You can cast this spell at higher levels, one more dart per level.

(Now you have me scrolling up and down to try and catch a glimpse of that Lapras.)

Rolen... is... honestly, probably dead. He already got hit once... and with that Magic Missile gone he will have to rely on Cantrips. (Spells that are memorized, they don’t really do any damage (usually, and not much if they do) but there is one that might work.)

Amra dismounted and walked up to the girl who looked to be in charge of the place. She spoke to Azumi. "Greetings. My name is Amra. I am one of the new recruits for the guild. I am sorry I am late, I had to take care of some business at home before I could make the trip here."
@Hekotoro, Amra has already introduced herself. Are you asking for more information about her?

Once he gets time to think it over, Rolen will be like:

‘It was partly my fault for losing focus on that spell. If I had just focused on the spell instead of what had just happened to my opponent, I could have won!’

And then he will realize that AMRA was the one who shot the arrow that distracted him and by extension caused him to lose.

*Rolen wished he wasn’t here*

Hm. As to weapons, well, there is not much I can do... I am taking back that he has any skill in sword fighting, since that was part of the Elvish backstory and he am hooman now. So... a dagger is about all he can do at the moment... and I suddenly see him as being unwilling to use sharp weapons... I could see a club, maybe... anyway, I might shift a bit towards support spells... or just the light illusion... (magic is complicated... I kind of regret this version of the character the more I think about it.)

Last edited:
Well... I’m assuming we are talking about a kingdom where there is royalty, (who learn it because it’s the thing) nobles (same), rich people like merchants (not unless they are interested in it), middle class (if they are interested and can afford it), and lower classes. Of course, it could be completely different since this is the Pokémon world.

Eep, I am going to sleep soon. I will likely start the aftermath with a guard investigating the loud scream and stuff soon. If a lot of time passes before I can do that, I'll simply have the Cyndaquil flee into the forest. (Though being overencumbered isn't exactly going to be fun, especially when I update his thing.)

I have read some of the posts concerning Tyler, and have decided that I need to elaborate on his backstory.

Tyler’s father was killed in battle. Octo-Bug was his fathers Pokémon. Since he used Octo-Bug in battle, we can assume that Octo-Bug has been well trained. Any posts that have characters concerned about training Tyler’s Pokémon is false.

Tyler does not want Octo-Bug to be trained at all. In a post accidental reported by @EmoKitty21 there was evidence that Octo-Bug has no interest in blacksmiths at all because he was a warriors Pokémon. That being said, Tyler does not want someone to take care of Octo-Bug, he wants him to join another Role in the guild. When Tyler flamed, he did not ask to train him for him, but to use Octo-Bug has a Pokémon to help train the newbies. See? Thank you

Also I could still see Octo-Bug as a pokemon that would excel in spy missions. It would be very easy fir the spider like pokemon to scale walls and observe what is going on. Sarah could easily teach them a way indicate how many poeple are in the place of interest. When she said train them to be a spy she meant that she would teach them a way to be more useful then sitting in the blacksmith and doing nothing. That is if the spider wanted that. She was giving them a choice to do something a bit different that would still give them a way to be out and about.