• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is my second character. Let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed.

Name: Amra
Guild: Storm Breakers
Class: Ranger
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 120
Looks: Long metallic pink hair. It is very straight and come to her lower back. She has blunt bangs that rest just above her eyebrows. Amra has long pointed ears that can be seen when her hair is up in a ponytail. Amra is slim and sleek. Her face is very model like. She has flawless pale skin. Her eyes are a silvery white color. On her left shoulder she has a silver metallic tribal tattoo. She also tends to wear a black smokie eye and a red lipstick
Clothing: Amra tends to wear a black tank top and black leather pants. She tends to wear a black leather jacket. Her shoes are a pair of black boots that come over her pants. There is a belt that hangs at a diagonal at her waist. On this holds two daggers. On her back is a long bow and quiver of arrows. The bow looks like it is made of a black metal of some kind. On her neck rests a heart shaped locket.
Personality: Amra is very sarcastic and tends to joke around a lot. She has a nack for getting herself into trouble. She loves to play by her own rules. Amra hates to be reminded of her past. She will get angry when she is reminded of it.
Weapons:
Two long daggers with jeweled hilts. The metal is the same as her bow.
Long bow. Strapped to her back.
Hunting knife in her right boot
Pokemon:
Flare: Rapidash (Shiny)
Skills:
  • Very agile and limber.
  • She is a smooth talker who can talk her way out of any situation.
  • She has trained with daggers, bows, hand axes, and short swords.
  • Amra has trained with some of the best trackers and knows her way around the forest and other rugged terrain.
Weakness:
Amra is a foreign princess. She hates being treated like royalty. She tends to get aggressive when it is brought up. If Amra was found out about being a princess then she would be a target for kidnappers and Assassins.
Backstory:
Amra is from a distant kindom. She is not the next in line for the throne. That would be her cousin who will take over for her mother. Amra hated the live of a princess and took to training with the elven soldiers. She had learned that she can be just as dangerous as one of the best soldiers of her Aunt's army.

Yeah I know the same thing happened to me. Well Sarah took the two newbies on a tour of the guild. That ended at the dinning hall. Tyler came rushing in and asking Sarah and then Emma if they would train Octo-Bug for him. Sarah agreed to it after Emma just dismissed the thing. Then Emma patted Sarah and called her cute and left. Azumi went after Tyler who ran back to the forge to work on a shield. She gave him a talking to.

That is pretty much what happened.

Well... yeah. As far as Rolen can tell this person rode up, talked to Azumi, and then as the sparring match began shot at his opponent and just barely missed. I almost considered having him use Magic Missile to destroy the arrow, but even magical force darts would have been too slow, and too risky. Although, Magic Missile usually cannot miss, and I believe punctures Armor.