• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Tyler Bolt

Role in the Guild: Weapons maker

Personality: Very happy most of time, but when he makes weapons he gets serious and sets deadlines for the things he makes.

Pokémon: Octo-Bug the Gavantula and Jerry the Blaziken

Clothing: Tyler is almost always wearing his blacksmiths gloves, cargo shorts, and a leather chest plate that his father made for him. He also has goggles on his head and brings them over his eyes whenever he works.

Looks: Tyler has spiky blond hair and brown eyes.

Respect to you @RenzFlintrock

I would also like to point out that it is Emma’s Reniclus (I know that’s not the right spelling, and also probably the wrong mon) talking TELEPATHICLY to Nana the Gardevoir.

I chose High Elf for Rolen in the original to get that sweet, sweet +2 Intelligence bonus that is so nessescary for a Wizard. And it gives proficiency with Long and Short Swords and Bows... and the fact that you don’t have to sleep, but enter a trance.

I will keep Rolen a human for simplicity’s sake. And if he were an Elf he would be... well... with the level of power he has now... yeah, backstory change to Elf Backstory would make him a bit Sue-ish.

Cool, we got a blacksmith, we got wizards, we got elves, we got warriors, and most importantly Pokémon! All we need now is a big troll.

I know what your thinking, “why would we want a troll warrior, their so dumb and ugly!”

My reply is, “ Well, we need a mascot don’t we? (Is now imagining a troll in a mascot costume...)

To @GQuasch, hope I didn’t make Tyler flare up to much, but no hard feelings. Did anybody else find it hilarious that one of the newbies(sorry, not sure which one) was like, I wonder what this guys like, and then he just totally heats things up. To be honest, I didn’t see @RenzFlintrock post until AFTER I posted, so you can imagine what my reaction is.