1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Hecotoro, Jul 29, 2019.

?

Which jewel should be the next one?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2020.
  1. Fire

50.0%
  2. Wind

33.3%
  3. Light

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Earth

16.7%
  1. I did not ignore Azumi. Sarah was talking to her, but directed her jab at Q's character. Sorry if I did not make that clear enough.

Hecotoro and RenzFlintrock like this.
  2. Oh then Azumi will be fine.

RenzFlintrock and EmoKitty21 like this.
  3. @JayBird Joe you have to sign up in this thread before you can post in The RP.

#83 RenzFlintrock, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    Hecotoro likes this.
  4. Thanks, I have already asked @Hekotoro but I will copy and put here.

5. Okay! :)

I thought of that as a possibility, but you never really know. Please understand that I meant it kindly.

Hecotoro and EmoKitty21 like this.
  6. Name: Tyler Bolt

Role in the Guild: Weapons maker

Personality: Very happy most of time, but when he makes weapons he gets serious and sets deadlines for the things he makes.

Pokémon: Octo-Bug the Gavantula and Jerry the Blaziken

Clothing: Tyler is almost always wearing his blacksmiths gloves, cargo shorts, and a leather chest plate that his father made for him. He also has goggles on his head and brings them over his eyes whenever he works.

Looks: Tyler has spiky blond hair and brown eyes.

Respect to you @RenzFlintrock

7. Hopefully Faze will get along with the other Psychic types... I’m actually not sure quite where Faze is just now, and Rolen knows less. I think he might be in Rolen’s dorm, but I’m not sure yet.

EmoKitty21 and Hecotoro like this.
  8. Well he has to reappear sometime, by the way we have a blacksmith in the guild now, located in the backyard, which is Tyler.

9. ( puts on a heavy country accent )

“I be over here y’all, anybody need a razor sharp oversized toothpick?

10. @JayBird Joe, Um you need to edit you last post. What you just did was autoing. Q needs to respond on their own.

RenzFlintrock likes this.
  11. Also, does anybody else notice that my first post about brandishing the sword an Octo-bug is missing? Anybody happen to know why? Thanks in advance!

Also, will do @EmoKitty21! Thanks for letting me know!

12. Yeah I think I am the reasion for that. I thought you posted it without permission and reported it before I found out that you had permission a few minutes later. Sorry about that. I should have asked first.

13. That’s okay, also, I got that autoing you mentioned!

14. I would also like to point out that it is Emma’s Reniclus (I know that’s not the right spelling, and also probably the wrong mon) talking TELEPATHICLY to Nana the Gardevoir.

Hecotoro likes this.
  15. You are welcome. Again sorry for the reporting thing. I have had some trouble in the past because of some posting without permission, and just took action without asking. I will try and be more careful next time.

16. Yeah, Emma isn't there right now.

17. Also thanks @RenzFlintrock and @EmoKitty21 for sorting that out. I wasn't getting notifications for this thread for some reason.

18. So, sometimes Emma’s two Pokémon have telepathic communication with each other? An image is stuck in my head of two Pokémon that are playing cards with each other in their minds!

19. No, Nana is Azumi’s Gardevoir. But that would be cool...

20. Emma's other Pokemon is literally like her, big punch.

21. @JayBird Joe you still need to fix your post. You cannot control the actions, expressions or feelings of a character that isn't yours. Also the Emma part xD she isn't there anymore. It's just her two Pokemon, azumi and her two pokemon.

EmoKitty21 and RenzFlintrock like this.
  22. @Kiraru introduces a strange Pokémon that stole something from Tyler. Does anybody have any suggestions to what these may be?

23. Actually this was intended to be for a random blacksmith, but we could make it for Tyler if you wish.

I haven't revealed it yet because the guard does not know yet, so if you want to make it for Tyler, then I suppose you should decide what was stolen from him hehe.

24. Sorry bout’ that guys, kinda confused. I read my post and @GQuasch post and was frantically looking between them. And yes @Kiraru, I think we should make it Tyler who gets stolen from to create some lovely drama... Hope Tyler doesn’t mind.......

25. Hey are we allowed to play characters that are not human. What I mean is Elves and races other then human? I am asking before I make my second character.

26. If we are allowed to have elves, Rolen is one. He is in D&D... Actually, Nvm, I usually prefer Human characters. They are underwhelming but sometimes powerful.

Hecotoro likes this.
  27. In my opinion, elves should be fine, because they are very humanoid creatures. Not so sure on other things though like bird people or trolls.

28. Humans take a while to grow, but become absolute powerhouses. Other races keep a constant level of skill until they reach that level of snap and you're dead.

29. I chose High Elf for Rolen in the original to get that sweet, sweet +2 Intelligence bonus that is so nessescary for a Wizard. And it gives proficiency with Long and Short Swords and Bows... and the fact that you don’t have to sleep, but enter a trance.

30. Just to sure, there are two umbreons in this guild right? One belongs to Sarah, and one belongs to Stella.

31. Correctamundo my friendamundo.

32. Yep. Also I will try to be as active as I can. It is storming where I live and the internet is cutting in and out on me.

33. ThePlayfulFox

ThePlayfulFox Previously PlayfulFox47

Yep! I couldn't resist with my character's theme.

34. Sure, I'm cool with elves. (Wishes he would've thought if it first)

RenzFlintrock and EmoKitty21 like this.
  35. I will keep Rolen a human for simplicity’s sake. And if he were an Elf he would be... well... with the level of power he has now... yeah, backstory change to Elf Backstory would make him a bit Sue-ish.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  36. Cool, we got a blacksmith, we got wizards, we got elves, we got warriors, and most importantly Pokémon! All we need now is a big troll.

I know what your thinking, “why would we want a troll warrior, their so dumb and ugly!”

My reply is, “ Well, we need a mascot don’t we? (Is now imagining a troll in a mascot costume...)

37. Rolen can be a troll. He can dig a pitfall trap and then make an illusion that there is ground there. Trolled!

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  38. Ah, whatever, that’s just pitfall under the bridge.

( is now laughing hysterically at his own joke)
    But seriously, if you want to make Rolen a Troll, go for it. It will be great!

39. Two things: Saying everyone was silent is autoing.

And, Pokéballs do not exist in this setting.

40. To @GQuasch, hope I didn’t make Tyler flare up to much, but no hard feelings. Did anybody else find it hilarious that one of the newbies(sorry, not sure which one) was like, I wonder what this guys like, and then he just totally heats things up. To be honest, I didn’t see @RenzFlintrock post until AFTER I posted, so you can imagine what my reaction is.

RenzFlintrock likes this.