1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Hecotoro, Jul 29, 2019.

?

Which jewel should be the next one?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2020.
  1. Fire

50.0%
  2. Wind

33.3%
  3. Light

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Earth

16.7%
  1. I think Heco meant help with the teleportation XD

2. xD yeah, Nana isn't the motherly type

JadeStar, EmoKitty21, Foxex and 2 others like this.
  3. Guys let's try and push the RP, some are posting once a week, at least three times a week please. Quarantine is awful and the silence in the RP is killing me xD Sorry to be pushy, this RP has always had a steady pace and it's gone down waaay too much lately

4. I am waiting for Playful to post before I can.

5. Can I ask for @ me when something involves me in rp... My notifications in Pokecharms are kinda... Messed a bit now...

Foxex, Hecotoro, EmoKitty21 and 2 others like this.
  6. I did post. It was very long. Did someone post and me not get a notification? Hmm... I’ll have to check.

7. Will tonight, had stuff written for it but it got lost so now I gotta retype it sorry

8. I GUESS I can start posting again now that people are returning from their quests...

9. @GQuasch unfortunately they're not done yet :?

10. ThePlayfulFox

ThePlayfulFox Previously PlayfulFox47

I honestly have no idea what to put for Nora and Alice... Stella I'm also having trouble with...

11. With Nora I gave you the opening with the dragon types that were there, came up to Nora to think her for helping in freeing them.

12. Just help Emo along and we can skip Alice if you're stuck since she isn't really in the fight against the Minotaur.

13. ThePlayfulFox

I expected the death of thier leader to be bittersweet. He wasn't always a baddie...

14. I was thinking more along the lines of the leader coming in and taking over. Forcing the peaceful group to start stealing for him to get his fill. I thought of this from How to Train Your Dragon, where they are taking food to feed to alpha dragon, though they did not enjoy doing it.

15. ThePlayfulFox

Nah, he's really angry against humankind because of a wrong someone committed.

16. Hey guys, I wondered how do you do.. (I definitly wasn't bored)

Also, I remind myself as there was a question for opening once and seriously.. I kinda have one.

Egoist with both lyrics and melody suits really well in my opinion with this rp, just... If you have free minutes just listen to it, you won't be dissapointed ^^.
    Its one of my favourite openings.
    (Oh, just put english lyrics on...)

17. I don't know, I didn't feel like it fits

18. Well, everyone feels in other way, its fine.. Please remember that I am... Not as long here as everyone else.. So...

19. C'mon guys. If we're going to have an anime intro song, there's only one option. It has to be Bloody Stream from Jojo. Mainly because it's both a good song and it still fits pretty well. Can't link it easy rn because phone.

20. JadeStar

JadeStar Previously The Pikachan

:D I don't think that fits well, maybe something less Jojo.

21. Unfortunately every other theme says his name... so... shrug

22. xD I don't like Jojos, so maybe something with more inspiring

23. Hold on, how can you NOT like Jojo?! I feel like I've lost all respect for you now! Not actually but you get what I'm saying.

Foxex, Hecotoro, JayBird Joe and 3 others like this.
  24. Never gonna give you up? *shrugs*
    That’s always an option for anything. My go to song. I imagine a cool action packed anime intro while Rick Astley is singing. 100/100 for wholesome music.

25. ThePlayfulFox

I've already suggested Embers by Owl City...

I believe it might be what you're looking for...

Foxex, Hecotoro, JayBird Joe and 2 others like this.
  26. I like that. But I think we probably shouldnt talk about this on the discussion thread.

27. Heco don't you remember what happened back in the Captured Discussion when people started sharing youtube videos?

28. Hmm. That’s very true @RenzFlintrock. Even I have heard of that incident. Take his advice and stop. Maybe we can make a PM conversation with everyone and discuss other topics on there.

29. I am probably the only person, that didn't hear about it...

But... What happend to that thread?... @.@:'|

Foxex, Hecotoro, JayBird Joe and 3 others like this.
  30. We all got in huge trouble. Then we stopped using it and moved to a PM.

31. True, conversation is basically over though. Now back to business.

@ThePlayfulFox sorry to pressure you but you haven't posted for a week, some need you to go on.

I'll finish up the mission for Azumi and company. @Foxex could you post tonight or tomorrow after my post? I'll do it in a bit.

Anybody heard from @Cmeriwether ?

32. ThePlayfulFox

Sorry! I was with my grandparents for the week. Wasn't on long enough for long posts and I've come down with serious writer's block for this RP. (And I had a good amount written down then it was deleted...)

33. @Hecotoro yea i can try but the post may be up like in the middle of the night lol, but i can get it done, ive decided to take the whole week off work lol

34. I work in an essential business, my work schedule has been mostly evenings, @Hecotoro

35. For a second I thought Playful double posted xD
    Okay so the Minotaur quest is basically done.
    @EmoKitty21 what about yours?
    @Foxex let's try and finish ours quickly.

36. Yea trying to work an angle on the monster and Wite, a bit difficult speeding that part up, working off a single sentence without excessive autoing

37. ThePlayfulFox