• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Wall of Shame

I don't think scenes from the anime should be up here. I think the anime itself should be on the Wall. >_>

The anime has its moments,the first season in particular had some pretty well developed storyline (the Sabrina episodes come to mind)

its more what came later on i feel was a bit weak

something that i dont see fit is that why doesn't ash evolve most his pokemon!!??His corpish is so stupid, it would be awesome if he had a crawdaunt that guilotines girafagig for fun lol 8D. And his pikach coould be a sweeper like (Synthia's Garchomp) if he had made the RIGHT choice when Nurse Joy gave ash a thunder stone.

Me and my bro laughed when ash's pikachu got pwned by a bellsprout who didnt even use a real attack during the indigo plateau championship conpetition :p :p :p :p :p :p

Ash won't evolve his POkemon because they refuse to evolve, and he listens to them. Besides, Pikachu's one of the few reasons anyone bothers to watch this show anymore..Ever wonder why there's a POkemon Yellow? >:/

One Word Bullet Seed, wait thats 2 anyways... in the anime i think it looked really cool the way the glowing green seeds came flying out. But in the game in terms of attack its ok a high and low lvls but the animation LookS Sh*t i mean it looks like someone threw aload of kewi around i mean come on!

The anime should be up here, for sure. It's funny how none of the characters notice pokemon levels or stat changes (from calm mind for example), but in the special Pokemon Mystery Dungeon tie-in episodes, the whole thing is based on pokemon levels.

We all know the pickachu godmode thing, it's been that way since it beat Raichu in Gen 1.

Team Rocket is the only (from our view) sensical group of people in the anime. They always worry about food, money; are trying to get a quick buck, never intentionally commit acts of pure evil (Unlike Teams Magma or Galaxy) and in almost every pokemon movie (and some eps) help out Ash and his friends with no questions asked, even though Ash and his group would turn against them and hand them into the authorities first chance they get.

The MAIN thing that should be up there are the pokemon which fall under 'annoyer'/HM-Slave. (Zigzagoon, Sentret, Rattata and Bidoof)