• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
@SleepySlothGamez
Z-Moves
Z-Moves, for the time being, are only restricted by the same criteria they are in-game - the trainer must have a Z-Ring (These are usually made by and conferred by Island Challenge Kahunas), the Pokémon using the Z move must hold an appropriate Z-Crystal (this is mutually exclusive with any other item including Mega Stones, if you had one approved before), know a move of the same type as the Z-Crystal they are holding and a Z-Move may only be used ONCE per battle.

this was written on the pokecharm Pokémon RP rules
Oh sorry, the I can never remember the rules, I read them but it's not something I can be bothered to read EVRY time I go into a new rp. I have a horrible memory and it's hard to remember every detail.

*sigh* if she lived near there for a while, it's kind of easy to know where to find it isn't it :/
And ok, I'll make it so it's harder to kill Pokemon although I don't have much time due to me being at my auntie's again so it's quite hard to spend five minutes adding the fight details...

Ermmm am i late?
Bio
Name: Nito
Species: Silvally
Gender:*I know they have no gender, But Who Knows, :p* Male
Appearance: (if shiny or have clothing):Shiny[]Red Scarf.
Personality:Quiet[]Lazy*Sometimes..*[]Sarcastic....meh.
Backstory: (Optional) "D..dont."
Anything else: (also optional) Nien.

Name: Lunar
Species: Lunatone
Appearance: Your regular Lunatone
Personality: Nice, Wise, Funny, Shy, Weird, Cowardly
Backstory: Lunar grew up with her friend, Solar. They eventually fell in love.
Anything else: Relationship with Solar

Name: Solar
Species: Solrock
Appearance: Your regular Solrock
Personality: Brave, Wise, Odd, Mysterious, Stubborn (a little)
Backstory: Solar grew up with his friend, Lunar. They eventually fell in love.
Anything else: Relationship with Lunar

(Hopefully these are good)

I'm adding this one. I have idea. :3
Pokemon: Alolan Ninetales.
Name: Galcier
Appearance: Normal with a voilet coloured fringe and the edge of her tails are purple.
Personality: Intense, Gumpy, Intelligent, Diva, Short Fuse.
Backstory: She was a baby with Squirt and they got separated when their viallage got raided by the evil guys (I forgot their name :p), Squirt got left behind to wander on his own but Glacier was taken by the Evil guys and is evil too. She I said the only one with a type that is not in the evil army.
Anything else: Relationship with Squirt. Is a baby too.

Am I to late! Hopefully not

Name: Jasmine
Species: yanma
Appearance: (if shiny or have clothing): Nope nothing special
Personality: shy and sorta depressed thinking nobody likes her

Name: Aarivani
Species: Skarmory
Appearance: (if shiny or have clothing): Your normal Skarmory
Personality: Protective of others, hates what his kind has done to the world. Dislikes poison types.
Backstory: Aarivani has always been sympathetic towards the other Pokémon, not just the steel types. When his 'Flock' helped to get rid of the others, he left them to travel to the village. Currently, he's been flying for several weeks, and has nearly arrived.
Anything else: Not really

Hey, I've been caught up in school work and have a handful of role plays elsewhere so haven't been watching what I was posting. I usually plan what I type so l can just type it as I go, reading of the papers I write and because I was tangled up I haven't been paying attention to my characters! Bacically on one rp I put in the Pokemon I meant to put here and on here I put in Glacier instead of it! The ice type rp were really confused. The character I meant to put in was Noodles the ivysaur (who is squirts gf). I have lots of homework to do so I'll add her in later... (my rp characters are my O.Cs/Pokesonas. For rp reasons Squirts gf changes between the two, when used in drawing or story's its Noodles.)

D

Deleted member 227971

Name: Milly
Species: Blaziken
Appearance: Normal, Wears a Blue Scarf around neck
Personality: Shy,Loyal
Backstory: Millys Trainer was just signed up for the pokemon league, but got sick, and unfortunately passed away. Being her first pokemon, Milly was very upset, and would not allow herself to be taken in by her brother. So Milly moved to the Pokemon Village.
Anything else:
Has A Crush on: Jesse

Name: Eclipse
Species: Espeon
Appearance: Cream fur, blue eyes, Dark Purple bandanna with white moons
Backstory: Teased a lot in school when she was an eevee because of her unusual coloring, So she came to The Pokemon Village.
Personality: Shy, Curious
Anything Else:
Has A Crush On: Yogi

Name: Ninja
Species: Greninja
Appearance: Red Scarf, Shiny Greninja
Personality: Strong, Hates PINK
Backstory: (Im still thinking of one)
Anything Else:
Joey's Rival

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, a Year Later, I Found a PkMn,
Name: Nito
Species: Kommo-o
Appearance: (if shiny or have clothing)Red Scarf.
Personality: Never Stick To One.
Backstory: (Optional) "Don't Look In here....Creep"
Anything else: (also optional) Nien.

Name: Volt
Species: Heliolisk
Appearance: Normal
Personality: Sneaky and cunning with a fierce fighting spirit.
Backstory: N/A
Anything else: N/A

upload_2017-3-19_22-52-5.png