• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Bio
Name: Saizo
Species: Greninja
Appearance: (if shiny or have clothing): Shiny
Personality: Gruff and straight forward. Doesn't give to craps about people he doesn't know
Backstory: (Optional) None, cause I don't really know whats going on right now.
Anything else: (also optional) None

Name: Squirt
Pokemon: Wartortle
Appearance: a royal blue bandana around his neck
Personality: Childish, funny, playful
Anything else: Was adopted by Bandit

I like how everyone is doing something together, and there was a murder I think....
And then Yukki is growing berries and skipping back to her house, while Masa is following her...
Where am I?
I don't know what's happening..

Umm, really nothing much, Joey is in the forest looking for the person that killed Stufful, There has been a theft problem but that's resolved. Bandit murdered the one that killed Stufful

@SleepySlothGamez
Z-Moves
Z-Moves, for the time being, are only restricted by the same criteria they are in-game - the trainer must have a Z-Ring (These are usually made by and conferred by Island Challenge Kahunas), the Pokémon using the Z move must hold an appropriate Z-Crystal (this is mutually exclusive with any other item including Mega Stones, if you had one approved before), know a move of the same type as the Z-Crystal they are holding and a Z-Move may only be used ONCE per battle.

this was written on the pokecharm Pokémon RP rules