• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Spoilers

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
To keep the site in general spoiler-free, we've set up this this thread for discussing anything spoiler-related regarding Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Please keep any plot information that someone would only know by playing Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon to this thread – any spoilers posted elsewhere will be moved or deleted, as appropriate.

Please do not discuss any datamined or leaked information in this thread, or anywhere else on Pokécharms.

As posts in this thread still show up in news feeds and the like, please wrap your posts in spoiler tags to avoid inadvertently spoiling those who don't want to see the contents of this thread. To do so, click the
391869_Screen_Shot_2016-10-18_at_9.51.59_am.png
button in the toolbar, then click Spoiler, and put what you want to write inside the tags that appear. :)

Last edited:
The baby Pokemon on Melemele seem to be more plentiful this time around instead of that silly 1% chance like before, especially Pichu. Mime Jr. is available in Hau'oli City, and Smoochum in the Seaward cave. Some new goodies are available too, such as Murkrow and Noibat. There's probably some other really small changes, but I either haven't noticed or have forgotten.
Really digging some of these 'dex changes as I like a lot of the Pokemon that are now available, especially since most of them are Pokemon that I don't normally use because they're found so late in other games that it doesn't even matter, in my opinion(like Houndour only being halfway through Kanto in Gen 2. Note: Houndour IS NOT on Melemele, it was just an example. Idk if it's even in this game).

That new Ultra Space Team thing that I forget the name of is pretty interesting. Their interests are different than what I was expecting, and damn do they have some killer field and battle music. I'm curious as to what types they'll be using in battle because the small little sample was basically nothing to go off of. I did notice that a Beast Ball was used, so that's kind of interesting that it was on a normal Pokemon. But I guess it makes sense given their theme.
The additional story bits are really nice thus far. Nothing too major, mostly just minor tweaks at the time of writing this(I've just arrived on Akala), but nice. After having played through SM a few times, I daresay the first island got pretty boring after a while. While this newfound love might simply be because some of the changes I'm a huge fan of and some of them are just outright new, I'm content for now to say that I'll enjoy playing through this part numerous times.

Additionally: Mantine surfing is cool af. I didn't care for the Photo Club but I've never been one for things like that, so ignore me.

tl;dr so far so good 10/10