• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Ultimate Blue

Sarah looked back as she was walking. "Fine if you want a battle then you have one. Come on out Amethyst." With that she threw a pokeball up into the air. In white flash a bouncing purple pig like pokemon came out. It was a grumpig.

"Besides if you weren't so rude I would have taken the time to find out your name." Grumpig got in front of her trainer. She was a little hyper to be out of her pokeball for once. She loved to battle almost as much as she loved to preform on stage.

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
"Piiii-Pichu!" Pichu screamed in anger. This was no ordinary Pichu, he was an angry Pichu. Always angry at everyone and everything, except for Maddie. Maddie commanded Pichu. "Ok, use Thunder Wave." Pichu used his tail to generate electricity, paralyzing Amethyst. Pichu hurt himself in the process, and he became dizzy. "Give up Maddie, you're gonna lose." The professor said as he looked at the updated pokedexes, studying the hardware.

Amethyst may not be able to move but she can still use moves that don't require her to move at all. "Amethyst use physic and telekinesis." Telekinesis brought the small angry Pichu over by picking it up and floating it above the ground in front of the purple pokemon. Physic was able to get into the mind of the little mouse pokemon and hurt it from the inside.

"Just because a pokemon can't move does not mean they are not able to hurt the other pokemon. This also very true for physic pokemon. This is basic knowledge. Did they not teach you this when you started to study pokemon. That is just sad. Every beginning trainer will tell you that. But I guess since you think it is a waste of time then you really do not read any research done by trainers out in the field. They probably know about pokemon then you do anyway."

LAARJ_PEEKACHOO

Previously Ryan Crentei
The Pichu fainted and Maddie was infuriated. "Augh! Well then I guess you leave me no choice! Cherry! Give her a battle she can't win!" She pleaded the professor to challenge Sarah. "Nah, you lost fair and square. I think you owe her something." The professor implied to give her an apology. "F-fine... Sorry. But I'm gonna get better, and when I do, I'm gonna challenge you again. I'm going to train my Pichu and catch more Pokemon." She stormed back into the lab, most likely to heal Pichu. "Now that's what I'm talking about! You beat her. I think you should have this!" The professor gave her a mysterious egg. "I've been saving this egg for a while, but I haven't done anything with it. If you care for it and travel with it, it'll hatch into something awesome. So take care, and don't let her get you down, I'm sure she's gonna try and battle you at the worst moments."

Sarah took the egg. "Thank you. I am sorry for being insulting to you. I just don't think that being a trainer is a waste of time. I will gladly take the egg." Sarah let Togepi sit on the ground as she pulled and egg container out of her bag. This was used when she had hatched togepi. She gently took the egg and placed it inside. She set the settings for the egg to hatch healthy no mater where she was. Sarah decided to heal her pokemon so she returned Amethyst to her pokeball. She placed the egg container in her bag and picked Togepi back up in her arms. "If you do need me for anything professor I will have my pokenav on most of the time. Just give me a call."

She was mostly training her Pokemon as she used the Pokemon School to help. She took a break after as she saw the view of the beach and people having fun there. She needed to look for llima but she wasn't in a rush as she walked the long path thinking about her stragety. Blue walked beside her watching a lot of the Alolan people walk around and even play at the beach to swim. Her eyes lit up a bit wanting to try it. She noticed this giving a smile. "Want to go for a swim Blue?" She asked her partner. Blue's eyes lit up before smiling. "Umbre! Breon!"she said tail wagging back and forth. "Alright, we could at least have some fun, all of us after all that hard training we did" she said before running out to the beach. She removed her hood only leaving her mask on changing into her swim suit. She let out Delta her Popplio, Wolfa her Rockruff, Winter her Alolan white Vulpix, and Scarlet her Pikpek. Blue, Delta and herself went to the water splashing and swimming with each other while Wolfa, Winter, and Scarlet played in the sand making a sand castle as they smiled.-

(OOC: Forgive me for this being long, but I wanted to build up Destiny's character a bit, and her relationship with her parents.)
Destiny arrived at her new home. She glanced at her Pokedex, opening it up. Toying around with the new features, she registered her Budew and Togepi into the dex. "Neat, this is way more high tech than Sinnoh's dex." But she thought about the trainers she saw when she approached the lab. Destiny shook her head, peeking out of her new homes window.
"Sweetheart, what's on your mind?" Her mom asked. She brushed back her hair, and sat down on a chair near Destiny. She had a worried look on her face.
"I want to travel, see the entire region, become a better trainer." Destiny exclaimed. "I want to crush opponents with force, conquer any challenge that stands in my way." Destiny adjusted her glasses, keeping eye contact with her mother.
"Hm, you've been motivated recently." Her mom said, letting out a sigh. "I don't know if you can handle it. Being a trainer, I mean. There is so much here in Alola that is new to you, Destiny."
"Mom, I've been toppled over and been the laughing stock of my old community. I want to prove I'm better than what they said I was, a nobody." Destiny was beginning to become peeved. At that moment, her father walked in.
"What's this about?" Her father questioned. He walked to Destiny, putting his hand on her shoulder.
"She's wanting to explore the entire region, Ethan." Her mom answered. "It's dangerous, she just got here." Ethan was shocked. Destiny looked back up at him with an assuring look that she was willing to do this. He removed his hand from her shoulder, and stroked his chin in a thinking manner.
"Grace, I know you fear for her safety, but I want to talk to her outside, myself." Destiny's father said, opening the door to the backyard, with it being left open for Destiny to follow. The breeze kicked in, Destiny's blonde hair blew in the wind.
"Dad, she's being too cautious. I can take care of myself!" Destiny exclaimed. "I'm not that little kid that was a nobody like I was in Sinnoh, you agree to that dad?"
He turned to face her. "Prove yourself." Her father said in a stern voice.
"Huh, what do you-" Destiny tried asking, but was cut off by her father pulling out a Poke Ball.
"Pikachu, go!" Her father shouted, releasing out a Pikachu. Destiny was shocked, her father was challenging her. "If you want to go on a journey, fight me. Prove your worth."
Destiny stood in shock. She stuttered. "If I have to..." She reached into her bag, "Go, Budew!" Budew popped out of the Poke Ball. "I won't back down." Budew stood in front of her, taking a stance. "After all the pain and humiliation I've suffered, dad, I will conquer any obstacle thrown at me!"
"Hmph, bring it on!" Ethan exclaimed, his Pikachu getting his electric type attacks charged.
"Bud, budew!" Budew shouted, her bond with Destiny was strong, a friendship so strong, strong enough that it began to radiate in light. The light reflected onto Destiny's glasses, in which she presented a cocky smirk. Flowers began to bloom on Budew, as it evolved into Roselia.
"Alright, I'll bring it on, just like you asked! No holding back!" Destiny shouted. "Roselia, use Mega Drain!"
(OOC: Continuation)
"Pik-pika..." Pikachu couldn't keep up with Destiny's Roselia. Destiny's Father, Ethan, was looking impressed with Destiny's skills.
"Finish it Roselia, Mega Drain!" Destiny shouted, in which Roselia unleashed her move.
"Roselia!" The Pokemon shouted, sapping away the last of Pikachu's health. Pikachu stuttered, and fainted.
Destiny looked so happy. "Yes! Roselia you did it!" Destiny hugged Roselia.
Her father returned Pikachu to it's Poke Ball. He walked toward her. "Destiny, take this."
"Huh? Take your Pikachu? Why?" She looked confused. Destiny pushed up her glasses, and took the Poke Ball.
"I want you to have it, I think you're strong enough to go on a journey. You've grown a lot." Ethan said, hugging his daughter.
"Thank you... I love you so much, dad." Destiny said, choking on tears. Her father just embraced her and nodded.
"Go, make us proud." Ethan said, looking to his wife, Grace, who was smiling a bright smile. Destiny smiled at them, and they gave a group hug.
Destiny packed her things upstairs. "Clothes, my Pokemon, potions, Pokedex, special items..." She couldn't contain her excitement. She zipped up her bag. "This is it, I will officially go on a journey." Destiny looked in the mirror, adjusted her loose jacket, glasses and brushed her hair back. She ran downstairs and opened the door. She inhaled, getting a better smell of the salty sea air, and embraced the sunlight, running off to explore the Alola region to its fullest.

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to have to briefly interrupt you and remind you that forcing hits on another person's character constitutes autoing and is not allowed under our RP forum rules. You can launch an attack an an opponent's Pokemon, but you don't get to decide that the attack hit or if it had any particular effect. That's up to the other person.

Make sure the lot of you read the rules before posting anything else. Any further reports of autoing in this thread will result in system warnings for the rule breaker.

The first two Routes on Eris’ travels were beautiful, if uneventful. There were plenty of Pikipek, as well as some wild Yungoose scampering around. Totodile enjoyed itself, exploring the lovely flowering plants and palm trees. The peaceful walk was short lived however, as a wild Pokémon swooped down on without warning, and snatched the Pokédex out of Eris’ hands in an instant. The inky black Pokémon flew up into the air, with the Pokédex held in its beak.

“Quick,” Eris shouted to Totodile, “Hit it out of the sky!” Totodile obeyed,
shooting a jet of water from its mouth. It missed. The Murkrow made a coughing squawk that almost sounded as if it was laughing at them. Stella cursed under he breath, then reached into her bag for Pidgeot’s pokeball. “Oh no.” Eris realized that she had left Pidgeot in her PC. She and Totodile exchanged a petrified look, then took off down Route 2 after the cackling Murkrow.