• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Twisted Beige: Kanto journey with a twist! (RP)

As soon as the Enforcers and Rockets had fallen upon one another, Hibiki quietly crept up the nearest ladder, and out the manhole cover. He emerged between two skyscrapers, in time to see helicopters rising above the rooftops in hot pursuit. The steady beat of the chopping blades was so loud that almost the entire population of Celadon City was drawn outdoor to gaze up at the aerial game of chicken. Hibiki couldn't have asked for a more perfect crowd to blend into.

He fled westbound, determined to put as much distance between himself and Stephan as he could before the latter grew tired of chasing Team Rocket. Naturally, the helicopters proved much faster, and as they barrelled overhead, Hibiki stopped and stared at the lone figure who flew after them. For there, clutched in the claws of his Fearow, was Jax. What on God's green earth was he trying to do? Even if Jax got close enough to a helicopter to make his voice heard over the propellers, he'd be chopped to cat kibble before he could hope to do anything, right? The thought of Jax-pieces raining red into the Celadon crowd made Hibiki nauseous, and he unfolded his bicycle. It was long past time to depart from this city. Next stop: Cycling Road, followed shortly by Fuchsia City.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Stephan ran past Hibiki. "What have you done?" He asked. "You were suppossed to lure him out or find him at the very least! Now Gale is going to have to take down the helicopters they've gotten into!"

The helicopter Beige was in was under a constant stream of attacks from flying type pokemon. The attacks from the Rocket grunts to counter this were not working. Beige sent out his Beedrill, Sting and ordered it to attack the helicopters pursuing them. One helicopter full of Enforcers came face to face with Sting, flying parallel and shockingly close to them. Sting drilled into the metal that coated the helicopter and a large hole was created. The Enforcers inside screamed as that same helicopter crashed to the ground under the immediate influence of the attacks of Sting. Sting moved on to the helicopter Gale was in. After several attacks creating large holes in the helicopter, Gale had enough. Her Fearow dived down at Sting and grabbed the pokemon with it's large talons. It tossed the bee pokemon in to a skyscraper and Sting fainted. Beige looked down at the pokemon but he could not return it.

"Leave it!" Shouted the leader of Team Rocket. "We cannot go back for your pokemon now!"

“Blitzer!” Jax released the Growlithe into his arms as he neared the helicopters. Hopefully he could use Blitzer’s Ember to heat up the sides of the helicopter. It was risky, and Jax’s stomach was in knots. The little Growlithe fired burst of flames that bounced against the metal, not doing much damage. Then he saw Beige stick his head out, and send out his Beedrill. It took down a helicopter, which induced Jax to have Fury hit it with a Steel Wing. But, lucky for him, as him calling out that order, may have gotten him hit, and Gale’s Fearow knocked out the Bug and Poison type.

Jax bit his lip, as he recalled Blitzer and watched as the Rockets escaped, leaving behind the fainted pokemon. He made his way onto the helicopter Gale was in, and Fury dropped him off inside. Unsteadily, Jax gripped the side of the helicopter, as it was already pretty full. “Get the Beedrill.” Hopefully, the Beedrill would be better as a hostage than dead. Or anything really. Fury, who had backed up upon delivery, sped down to retrieve the Beedrill that had crashed against the building. It was partially stuck in the skyscraper, and looked wounded. Doing his best to be careful, Fury lifted up the Pokemon, and made his way back to Jax.

“A hostage. Or something. Maybe lure Beige here. I don’t know. I’m one of the Red Canadites. #8310. At your service.” Jax gave an unsure salute, to Gale, and waited for her response.

*(Requesting a time-skip forward; I can't think of anything else I could do until Fuchsia City. Unless you've got something Hibiki-related for this scene.)

"Holy crap-!" Hibiki dropped his bicycle, and hastily dragged it back upright. Stephan had popped out of nowhere; how was such a fat guy capable of that? There was no time to wonder- Stephan's underlings might be preoccupied with Team Rocket, but he still had many of them amassed in the area, at his beck and call. Better to flee than fight, after his show of insubordination. Hibiki leaped upon his bike and pumped the pedals, weaving through the crowds of Celadon pedestrians and trying not to run down dogs and toddlers. Steering with one hand, he somehow managed to fish his phone out of his pants pocket and brought it up to dial.

No power. No connection to his brother. Why had he not bothered to charge it? Cursing his luck, Hibiki looked up. Fire hydrant- he barely managed to swerve aside in time. Adrenaline coursed through him like wild, and he now thought of nothing but escape.

Gale's helicopter hovered next to Jax. "They are going to the telicommunications building! They're going to hijack the TV signals!" Gale shouted. "Go there, if you wish to help!" She nodded and the helicopter flew into the air again.

There was chaos in the skies of celadon as Team Rocket grunts disperately fought against the Enforcers. Several Enforcer owned helicopters went down, crashing into the many skyscrapers and civilian buildings down below. Beige and Leaf helped, although Leaf was relluctant as she still did not trust them. They found that they were more capable trainers than most of the grunts, although some of them well really well trained compared to the others. The leader of Team Rocket was an amazing battler as well. "We'll land on the telecomm building-the one which transmits the signals to civilians' TVs. We can intercept the TV channels and project our own message." The brown haired leader stated. The helicopter landed on the launch pad on the skyscraper nearby and many rocket grunts jumped out, taking out the Enforcers guarding the top floor. They then took the civilians inside hostage, interupting all of the live and currently being filmed tv shows on the scene. Everyone inside was so suprised when the rocket grunts flooded in. The cameramen were forced to drop film the grunts in their favour or drop their cameras. As more helicopters came in from Saffron City containing backup in the form of more rocket grunts, Beige jumped down to try and help, feeling inspired. Leaf followed but did not know what to think. Before Beige could get down even one floor, Gale jumped down from her helicopter.

"You want a gym battle? I'll give you a gym battle!" Gale shouted, striking a pose. In the background, team rocket grunts managed to hook up a microphone to two massive speakers on the sides of the building to project their message to the city. The leader of Team Rocket, who was preparing a speech said he needed more time to come up with the speech and the team rocket grunts ran out to help Beige, but most of them were stopped by Enforcers.

Always with the fighting with you people, huh?” Jax muttered under his breath, as Fury began to flap his wings gaining distance from the Helicopter. This was chaotic. He watched the Rocket Helicopters as they neared the Radio Tower. This was getting to crazy, but he coouldn’t leave. No cowardice.

Jax landed and returned Fury to his Pokeball, before sending out Pika and Rouge. “Okay, you damn Rocket assholes. I don’t give a shit if you ar trying to stop Red’s regime or not. But your risking the lives of innocent people. So I’m gonna have to stop you!” He shouted as he ran towards the northern floor. After a Mega Punch on Rouge’s part, Jax reached the bottom layer, and was runnning through floor, shocking any Grunts who got near, just enough to incapacitate them. However soon he reached into a grunt who actually had some training.

“Right here, right now kid. You’re going down.” It was a tall well built man, with a trimmed mustache. The electric shock slammed his chest and seemed to do nothing. He grinned as he revealed a Pokemon and sent it out. A large Golem appeared.

“Crap,” Jax thought as they battle began. He needed to win this fast and head to the top floor. They were surrounded, if he held strong here.

Last edited:

Beige proceeded to fight Gale. Gale called upon her Fearow who flew straight for Beige but Beige threw a poke ball out to reveal Von Karpe, the Gyarados. Von Karpe got hit by a powerful aerial ace attack. But it still didn't do much damage, as Von Karpe grabbed the poor bird with it's long serpent like tail and chucked it across the floor. The Fearow was knocked out, creating a crater on the floor. Gale cursed. Her face was now red.

"Why you little...i'll get you now! Dodrio!" Gale threw a poke ball madly across the battlefield to reveal a large three headed dodo pokemon. It dashed for Von Karp. "Fury attack!" She shouted.

Dodrio came at Von Karp from behind and attacked it from several sides, pecking it at every instance. "Dragon rage!" Beige commanded. Blue flames engulfed Dodrio, but they weren't enough! Dodrio emerged from them unharmed.

"Jump kick, then drill peck!" Dodrio jumped into the air and kicked Von karp in the face. It then continued to attack with it's three large beaks, causing serious damage. Von Karp fainted.

“Team Rocket!” Jax muttered as he reached a floor filled with Grunts. Grunts seemed to be in various points, trying to protect their leader. He glanced around to room looking for something he could do to stop them. But he couldn’t do it alone. His best bet would be to get someone’s attention. But how could he pull something like this off?

“Pika, Thunderbolt! Break the window,” he told his Pikachu who had trailed behind him. His other Pokemon were safely in their Pokeball. Her cheeks sparked with electricity as she charged a bolt of electricity, what warped around her. Then the charged power rushed forward and smashed through the window, spilling glass down below. Grunts began to take notice to the crash and began to swarm Jax.

“Okay, Rouge. Provide cover!” Jax said as he ran towards the now open window. His stomach did a flip as he looked of the edge of the building. The grunts charged forward, only to be closelined by Jax’s Nidoking. Then they realized they needed to send out their Pokemon and sent out swarms of Zubats, Golbats, and Raticates. However, Rouge held his ground by grinding his heels into the floor.

“Pika, Discharge to get people’s attention.” Pika joined her trainer’s side and blast bolts of blue thin electricity that went out and scraped the side of the building. Like some kind of Tentacruel tentacles. “DOWN HERE!!!” Jax screamed at the top of his lungs while cupping his hands over his mouth, as soon as the Discharge died down.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
*Before all the rocket craziness...*
The butler alerted Chris that he would have to wait for a gym battle since Gale was busy at the moment. Chris groaned and left the gym. "What should I do now? The egg place? I mean... maybe? Nah, I stole a stolen Eevee apparently. Ooooh maybe the Game Corner! Yes, that's perfect!" Chris exclaimed in the streets of Celadon. Luckily, not that many people were around to hear him.

He went to the Game Corner and got a Coin Case. Immediately he started playing the games and became addicted. He surprisingly got lucky and got a lot of points. He spended the entire day there and didn't notice anything else that's happening. He heard some loud noises, but being the addict he was, ignored them. When he saw it was night-time, Chris checked the rewards. "Wow, you must've played a lot. You got 22,000 coins! You can get quite a bit of stuff," the lady at the counter said. Chris grinned and got a Scyther as well as 4 TMs.

Chris left the Game Corner and headed back to the Pokémon Center. Since the Scyther would make a sixth team member, he decided to not keep it for now. It would take up too much space, plus it wasn't exactly keeping up with the team. Chris went to his room and fell asleep.

The next day Chris woke up and headed to the gym. Again, Gale wasn't there. Chris left the gym and headed west. He started fighting in Cycling Road, seeing that there could probably be some strong trainers there. His Water-Type Pokémon, Horsea, evolved into a Seadra after beating all the trainers there. Chris decided to head back to Celadon at this point.

When he reached there, he was greeted with... utter mayhem. Helicopters, Enforcers, Rockets, random civilians, and Flying-type Pokémon were all going crazy. "Is this my life now?" he thought. Nearly every day was insane. There seemed to be a lot of people near where the TV station broadcasts. Chris headed inside the building which he found out was flooded with Rockets.

"Uhh hi there! I don't have anything against you guys, but you guys seem to be terrorizing the entire city. Either way I hope you guys don't take what I'm about to do to personally..." Chris shouted awkwardly. The Rockets in that floor stared at him and sent out their Pokémon ,expecting a battle. "Yeah, uhh I wanna fight, but again I mean no offense," he told them as he sent out Voltz and Inferno. The Rockets shrugged and they began fighting.

*A few minutes later*

"Phew that was fun," Chris muttered. His Pokémon were a bit tired but happy of fighting. All of a sudden, a strange white light appeared in the room. Voltz began changing form and began growing big. Voltz's plugs turned into a type of ears and he grew to antenna's with circles at the end. He also grew a tail. When the light faded Chris could see that Voltz had evolved into an Electabuzz. "Yes!" he exclaimed being proud of his Pokémon. Voltz smiled as if he just became overpowered, but quickly remembered his gift that he was supposed to get when he evolved. He looked at Chris expectantly. "Uhh sorry, I would love to give you your "present," but I think that'll have to wait a bit," Chris explained. Voltz looked a bit sad, but was still happy he evolved.

Chris and his Pokémon continued moving and saw a Pikachu dispersing large amounts of electricity as well as a trainer screaming super loud. Chris looked closer and started to recognize the trainer. "You! You're that trainer from Vermillion! Jax, I believe?" he asked. "Why do I always see this trainers from Pallet as soon as mayhem occurs..." he thought a bit annoyed. "I'm not even gonna ask what happened, though I suspect that criminal Beige has something to do with this. Listen, I don't know if you trust me or not, but do you know what's happening in the air?"

As Chris appeared, Rouge had knocked back all of the swarm of Rocket Pokemon sent his way and was now breathing heavily. Jax was feeing a bit worn, along with Pika, as the young ma glanced at the arrival of Chris. “And you’re that other kid. What’s you name? Kevin? Anyways Kevin, Team Rocket’s trying to stall and give their big boss Giovanni time to make some kind of announcement. The gym leader, Gale bought in a bunch of Enforcers that are trying to overpower the Rockets from above. Oh yeah, and Beige is involved in this stuff, and is probably playing guard above.”

Jax held up two of his Pokeball, and returned both Pika and Rouge to their respective one. Like Beige they were growing more and more tired, so it would be best to let them rest for a little bit. He wiped sweat from his forehand and looked around, and at the defeated grunts, who had been knocked back by the unconscious bodies of their Pokemon.

“Right now, Beige and the Rocket’s primary focus is the Enforcers and Gym Leader up above, so we’re a minor threat. So we gotta head straight up, and break through the weakest point of their defense. The bottom. I’d hate to drag you into this Kevi, but I’m gonna need some help. These Rocket guys are selfish assholes, only caring abaout theta they want and not caring about who gets hurt along the way.” Jax turned to Chris as he spoke.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Chris shrugged and thought about what Jax said. “Well, I guess you are right about a couple things. Team Rocket shouldn’t be doing this without regard to the citizens. So Giovanni’s back, huh? This should be fun. Besides, I’ve been waiting to meet Beige. I’ll help you stop ‘em. But my name is Chris,” he told Jax. He started using the stairs and headed upstairs.

(Sorry for short post, I’m on my phone)