• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon TV To Show Pikachu & Eevee Friends Short

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
424px-M16_Pikachu_the_Movie_poster.png
Back in October the 16th Pokémon movie, Pokémon: Genesect and the Legend Awakened, aired on TV in the US and UK. At the time there was no news of the Pikachu short that goes along with the movie being released outside of Japan, however today it has been revealed that the short will be released through Pokémon TV on the 6th of December until the 15th.

In English the short will go by the name Pokémon: Eevee and Friends. As the name suggests the short is centred around Eevee and the Eeveelutions, including the newest Eeveelution Sylveon. The short marks the first time Sylveon has been seen animated.

To celebrate the release of the short Pokémon TV will spend the week going by the name of Eevee TV and will be showing Pokémon episodes featuring Eevee.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Why is Umbreon missing? That makes me sad :/

I love the movie poster, Jolteon chasing Oshawott is just so adorable :')

Back in October the 16th Pokémon movie, Pokémon: Genesect and the Legend Awakened, aired on TV in the US and UK. At the time there was no news of the Pikachu short that goes along with the movie being released outside of Japan, however today it has been revealed that the short will be released through Pokémon TV on the 6th of December until the 15th.

In English the short will go by the name Pokémon: Eevee and Friends. As the name suggests the short is centred around Eevee and the Eeveelutions, including the newest Eeveelution Sylveon. The short marks the first time Sylveon has been seen animated.

To celebrate the release of the short Pokémon TV will spend the week going by the name of Eevee TV and will be showing Pokémon episodes featuring Eevee.
What channel

I'm hoping that since they aired this short & Pokémon Origins on Pokémon TV, they'll do the same thing for the special episodes focusing on Iris and Cilan

I've been waiting for this moment! First it was pikachu,Now its Eevee!