• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: True Chaos

Welcome one, welcome all. This adventure is kinda similar to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, since you play as a talking Pokemon. However, this is what sets it apart from anything I've seen: there aren't moves! Well, not in the traditional sense. Instead, all Pokemon will use characteristic traits befitting that Mon in battle. (Run the moves through me before using them, plz.) Show me your character in a sheet like the one below. The Mon shown here will be mine. Also, if you want to have two Mons to play as, which is the limit, just make sure to have a sheet for both.

Here is mine:
Pokemon: Male Greninja
Name: Genji
Attacks and Abilities: Genji carries around two scrolls. These are so large that they can be used as melee weapons, but their main purpose is to be used to create throw-able shurikens made out of water. Since he has two, the other one can let him change his skin to the color of his shiny form, to blend in with things.
Personality: Genji is a wise tactician, but he can be incompassionate and cruel. He makes a great leader, and sometimes feigns kindness to keep friends

OOC: continuing application
in with him in battle.
Accesories: None
Backstory: He hails from a village, and shares nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
This post contains absolutely no RP content, and thus does not belong in the RP section. Moved to discussion forum. Read the rules.