• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Trivial Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

rapidash!

i am an event pokemon but you will have to walk up alot of stairs to rach my habitat what am I?

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
arceus (btw my trivial pokemon was girafarig)

our hair grows when exposed to static electricity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shinx! And its GLOWS not GROWS. That's what confused me!

I am able to run all through the night, using a strange power to guide me. Using this strange power, No one can hide from me. NO MATTER WHAT.

Zangoose.

I am a Dark type Pokémon based off the Chinese symbol Yin and Yang, and I have a wide movepool when it comes to using elemental moves like Electric, Fire and Ice. Who am I?

Toru said:
Zangoose.

I am a Dark type Pokémon based off the Chinese symbol Yin and Yang, and I have a wide movepool when it comes to using elemental moves like Electric, Fire and Ice. Who am I?

Abfreakingsol! ♥

I am used to light the way in the shipyard, for the ships to be guided safely.

Arbok

I am known far and wide as the greatest, and final challenge to become a Pokemon Master. THough I am not the original, I'm still strong. WHo am I?

Grovyle? O_O

I am one of the two that have no weakness, of the fifteen other types. I have wealth on my body. Think hard, who am I?

Girafarig, or eevee.

I am a water-type pokemon that can evolve into an entirely different species of animal.

Magikarp?

I am a fish that LOVES the mud. I don't look a lot like a fish, and I don't have fish in my real life animal name. What am I?

Weezing. (Tortkoal did havesome obvious smoking habits :p)

I am a 2nd gen, Normal Type pokemon that can learn most HM's, as well as Fire punch, Mach Punch, and Thunder Punch.

Yessums. Is it...*can't say Hitmonchan* Hitmontop?

I am graceful and deemed the most beautiful of all pokemon...or at least water types :p

Suicune! (By the way, the answer is Furret, if I didn't edit normal type into my post soon enough, sorry) :p

I am the only pokemon from the 1rst Generation games, not available under normal circumstances.

SM750 said:
Suicune! (By the way, the answer is Furret, if I didn't edit normal type into my post soon enough, sorry) :p

I am the only pokemon from the 1rst Generation games, not available under normal circumstances.

Mew :3

I am found in a far off island, and for some reasons, I dwell next to puddles XP

UchihaHibiki said:
SM750 said:

Mew :3

I am found in a far off island, and for some reasons, I dwell next to puddles XP

Actually, it was Milotic, sorry for not spotting the answer you gave T_T

Blazikid said:
Barboach?

Can you guess me?
I'll give you a hunch.
I kidnap children,
for dinner, and lunch!

Nope, Darkrai

Uh...is it Swalot?

Have you guessed me right?
You'll find out soon.
After all,
I'm a Drifloon!

Riddle No. 2!
Yay yay yay!
I love flowers,
and my name has a Shay!

Nope, that's not a dead give away!
Shaymin is the name
Of the Pokemon with a Shay! :D

I have acid dribbling from my mouth, but you may mistake it for drool.

Acid, you say?
To burn things away~
The pre-form of Vileplume,
I believe you are a Gloom.

I can help around the house, doing cleaning,
Gardening, cooking.
I can entertain you, too!
Watching TV; at me you're looking~

(... yeah I don't know if that helps you much :V If I'm doing it wrong, just say D: )

You are from Hoenn!
You are like the sun,
You can be very hot,
You are a Groudon!

Everyone is copying me,
I do not know why,
I am a dark type from the ice,
I am cunning and sly!

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
you are a sneasel. :)

I am the conductor of the volbeat, as they fly above the lake illumintaing the scene.

This one's easy,
thought you'd trick me didn't ya?
The pokemon you are sir,
is a shedinja!

I fly above the clouds,
with my lovely bro,
when i'm shiny I am gold,
I chase him to and fro.

Latias :3

I fly higher than most others, and can calm the two ignorants of Land and Sea. I also eat air particles (yummy ^w^), who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.