• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Trivial Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Psyduck. Honestly, what joke is Ampharos used in? Does it have a bill? Nah -_- Although, I just forgot the joke Psyduck was in...dang it...

Uh, Weezing?

I am based on a mythical creature, not a unicorn nor Giant. What am I?

Ranculus
And no, it was magikarp.
And you changed your name again didn't you Amethyst/Zoroark? Oh well, nice name anyway.

Even though I'm not a Ghost, Psychic, Steel, or electric, I still levitate. What pokemon am I?

That's what I meant to say, and yes I changed my name.

Hmm... tricky. Arceus?
I am black and sinister, but on rare occasions I am a more blue tone. What am I?

Munchlax

And no, it was Carnivine. It's ability is levitate and it's a grass type. I should've said I'm not a Dragon.
I am the enemy in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time, Darkness, and Sky, but everyone thinks I'm good. Who am I?

Grovyle!? Or Drowzee?

I liked Ranculus (the pokemon)'s name better as Rankurusu

I was made of stone, ice and steel, now I am only normal. What am I?

Blaziken!

I have a dress and I'm not afraid to wear it, even though my legs are so thin. I have strange colored hair, but I'm marvelous. Who am I?

IDK, that new black goth pokemon?

And my answer was Dusknoir. Everyone thought Grovyle was BAD! And Drowzee was only seen at one point.

I once defeated my prevo in sinnoh in the anime. Whoa am I?

Again, no question. >____> Oh well.

Sorry for the confusion. Yes, Pre evolution. Raichu defeated Pikachu in that one episode that guy wanted a Pikachu to complete his Pichu Evolution family.

This is easy. My trainer is addicted to me.

Seaking? Sloking? IDK. And I AM ADDICTED TO TURTWIG! I should've said, "This poster is addicted to me. My bad.

Anyway, I planned to be a starter but it was dropped. The only way to get me is via egg.

@Pokemonfreak: No, Nidoking lol. I forgot there were lots of kings...

Hm...uh geodude

I am big a bulbous. I am also stone hard and used by every rock-person. Who am I

Status
Not open for further replies.