• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon, Travels in the Alola Region! Discussion

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
And one last question, who gets the Rotom Dex, as there is only one, but then again, this is after US/UM, so should everyone get one?

Oh and @Pokesweeper? How about when you battle for champion, how about you battle me like if you battle Hau. It's like a milestone of how far we've come. My team will expand over the course of the rp and some things will be gone like the Ultra Wormhole and some not all, trials.

Y

Yifun618

Could you explain what you mean by "role" in the character sheet? I am thinking of joining, I'm just not sure what to put there.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
@Yifun618 put what you'll be, example:
Role: Rival
Or whatever, you'll be, @Red Gallade is already the Rival, I just came up withe something random.
@Red Gallade , Yes, Darren should win the first battle, I used Tackle as n attack to start back up, it didn't KO Litten, but put emphasis into the fact Ray's trying, but failing.

GiantNidoking

Previously DenzuruTheLegendaryHunter
I hope this RP is still open..
Name: Denzuru H. Ruby
Role: Extra rival (If this is like X and Y were there are like 4 rivals)
Alias/Nickname(s)(if any): Hex
Appearance: Stands semi-shortish at 4'5" and has brownish black hair that is wavy and curly at the same time. He also wears a black T-shirt with a red wavey sleeves fitting the Alola region. He wears a backpack That is black, grey and red to show that he likes the heat of the sun.
Bio: He lived in a small town in Kanto so he is used to seeing poison types and bug types. He was a very small boy when he first seen strong pokemon and pokemon in general.
Region(s) Previously Traveled(if any): N/A (None)
Hometown(Previous + Current): Viridian City
Goal(s): His goal is to become a very well known trainer and defeat every evil team.
Starter Pokemon: NidoranM
Personality: Confident yet humble.
(Starting Team)
Pokemon 1: NidoranM
Moves: Double kick, Poison sting, growl, tackle
Nickname(if any): N/A
Shiny/No: N/A
Special Traits?: He is slightly faster than most nidoranM but he is slightly less defensive.
(if any)Pokemon 2: N/A
Moves: N/A
Special Traits?: N/A
(if any)Pokemon 3: N/A
Moves: N/A
Special Traits?: N/A

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Eh, Ray'll be fine without Sylveon (Yes, that's what I intended Evo to Evolve into, under my care, however, it would have become an Umbreon) Anyways, we'll be fine without the other roles, so unless you guys want anyone else to join?

Name: Meiko Kamai
Role: Wandering Trainer, Possible Second Rival?
Appearance: She has long, brown hair tied up in a pony tail along with freckles dotted on her face. Her normal attire is usaully a white tank top with an Arcanine footprint inscribed, with a red and black checkered jacket tied around her waist along with gray pants that reach just past her knees. She stands at 5”6 ft.
Personality: She is somewhat short-tempered and grumpy, most likely due to her stress from her background (Which is to be revealed soon). However, she is still a nice person, but has a hard time showing it. Meiko tries to act tough to hide her own insecurities and doubts, and if anyone finds out she’ll react badly. As for friends she doesn’t consider everyone to be friendly, but she’ll only acknowledge you as a friend if she trusts you.
Bio: To be revealed
Region(s) Previously Traveled(if any): Lived in Sinnoh Once
Hometown(Previous + Current): Hearthome City, Currently in Hau’oli City
Goal(s): She doesn’t seem to be too interested in taking on trials and fighting others. Meiko is actively searching for her missing friend, and she believes that this is something she can do alone. Right?
Starter Pokemon: Litten
Pokemon 1: Torracat
Moves:
  • Lick
  • Leer
  • Fire Fang
  • Double Kick
Nickname(if any): Vermilion
Shiny/No: No
Special Traits?: Wears a bancho cap
Pokemon 2: Rockruff
Moves:
  • Sand Attack
  • Bite
  • Howl
  • Rock Throw
Nickname(if any): Ginger
Special Traits?: She owns a pair of green eyes. What could this possibly mean?
Pokemon 3: Noibat
Moves:
  • Screech
  • Supersonic
  • Absorb
  • Wing Attack
Nickname(if any): Fig
Special Traits?: Wears black-framed glasses due to being near-sighted

(She is already a little ahead. I can change her Torracat to a Litten if needed.)

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
@Toramaru accepted, and having a Torracat is no problem, but make it just Evolved, please, maybe Lvl 17? (Is that when Litten Evolves? I've only played through with Decidueye, although I recently did one with Primarina...)
Alright, lemme figure out what the heck I'm doing, the rest of the open roles are fill-able.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Oh, I didn't know it was 16, then again, Rowlet's Evolve went from 17 in SM to 18 in USUM (I was pretty triggered about that one...) Also,I just wanna say, if this RP makes it to the Hapu's Trial arc, I'll be surprised, and if we can agree on it, we can catch non-legendary Pokemon from the Wormholes? (I'm taking a liking to Abomasnow and Drapion, which are both UM, idk about US tho, non-legend UW catches.) Also, I almost forgot this, but if they're still looking to it, we're saving @Yifun618 a spot.

Oof, I was going to apply for a Neo Skull admin as well, since said admin will contribute to Meiko’s ongoing conflict

Are we allowed to have multiple characters?

Naomi will not be using her true team until later in the story. If she needs to fight someone early in the story, she will use a rental Pokémon. I do want to keep her full team a secret due to surprise factor, but I can write up her entire true team if needed. I will reveal her two partner Pokémon for now.

Name: Naomi Tanikuma
Role: Neo Skull Admin
Appearance: Starting with her head, she has black, slightly fluffy locks reaching a little bit past her shoulders. Naomi sports purple eyes with a black tank top and dark gray shorts right above her knees along a purple bandana around her neck. She also wears a short—sleeved (torn on several places) jacket that is black, with an insignia of the Neo Skull logo on the back (It also has a hood). She has a metal peg for a foot due to a large battle she participated in. Her purple eyes don’t have a shine, as if she is under control by something or someone...
Personality: Naomi is normally silent and stoic as a brick. As of now, she is incredibly silent, only speaking when she needs to. She seems rather ruthless, not showing much care for her enemies, and now she can barely recognize her older friends for some reason.
Bio: To be revealed
Region(s) Previously Traveled(if any): Lived in Sinnoh
Hometown(Previous + Current): Hearthome City, Currently.. somewhere
Starter Pokemon: Piplup
Pokemon 1: Empoleon
Moves: Swords Dance, Metal Claw, Aqua Jet, Aerial Ace
Nickname(if any): Tenma
Special Traits?: Tenma’s eyes are in the same state of Naomi’s
Pokemon 2: Luxray
Moves: Volt Switch, Wild Charge, Ice Fang, Night Slash
Nickname(if any): Mukkuru
Special Traits?: A Luxray with fluffier legs and Arcanine-like ears. Mukkuru is quite large for a Luxray, being almost as big as an Arcanine. In fact, he is large enough for his trainer to ride on. His eyes are also the same state as Naomi’s.

Last edited:

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Okay, I have my map of Alola out, and here are some good places (in my opinion) that would suit Neo Skull:
Po Town (once more)
Haina Desert
Tapu Village
--
In my opinion, these are the most shady places in Alola, and they'd all suit Neo Skull perfectly

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Okay, well as far as I know, we're all in Trainer's School, Ray and Denzuru are battling, same with Darren and Roxi, Sol, well, we haven't gotten a post from him in a while, but he's there as well, and Khale is Arceus knows where, haven't seen her post since I opened the RP.