• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Travels Discussion!

Should we do different teams on each mission?

• Total voters
*Alistair takes out ear buds*
Alistair: Wait... For real, for real?! You wanted me to pick up trash?! *shudders* Yeah totally... its coming together n-n-nicely! *pushes trash off to the side*

As far as I'm aware of... the only people in the subway station are Alistair, Teyeu, and Sam.

I don’t think anyone got bored, I sure didn’t. I think our problem is most people are waiting on someone to post, but the person they’re waiting on isn’t posting, or something like that. It’s a common problem, but we should fix it soon, because this is usually how rps die. So, who’s waiting on someone to post?

You don't even have to worry about my homework. I get my homework all done, before I even leave the college campus. Got math homework? Hell yeah I do! I go to the math lab. Do all my stuff on the computer where people can help me if I'm confused. Got a essay to write? No problem! Go down to the writing center, and get some help. Science? History? Other class? No problem. I get help if I need it, and I get it done before I go home. I usually get it done with time to spare. Stonks.

Good luck to the rest of you, that do have homework and stuff to deal with.

Back to the RP of discussion... Uuuuuuuugh... Uummm... I kinda left Alistair's post open at the end. Cause I don't actually know where they are going now, or what their next goal is. What is that? What is their next goal? Besides get a bath, a nap, and a deep tissue massage.

Alistair: Oh thank arceus. That sounds good right around now, I got this crick in my neck here and I could use a nice relaxi-
Professor strawberry: Eh-hem!
Alistair: Sorry. Back to work I go.

I am sorry @JadeStar, I had taken a break for mental health as work as been a bit stressful for me as my coworkers who are under me in chain of command are not listening to me when I give them tasks to do. I have been thinking about dropping out as the story is not really interested in the story anymore.