• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Trainer RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That wall of sleeping Slowpokes seems to high to jump over normally." Nathan started looking at the environment, seeing if there was another way. Then, an idea struck. "Go Greninja!" Greninja came out, ready for a command. "Jump on to that branch!" Greninja jumped on to the branch of a tree. "Pick me up with your tongue, Then throw me over those Slowpokes!!" Greninja seemed shocked that Nathan wanted to do this. But he didn't hesitate, and threw Nathan over the Slowpokes with ease. Nathan landed safely. "Now do the same with Hunter!" Greninja did the same with Hunter, making sure he would land safely.

"Well that was an interesting jump." Hunter said visibly disapointed in Nathan, "Lets just get out of this cave & go for that gym badge" Hunter said rushing towards the exit of the cave. Hunter looked around him as he was running & noticed that there were a lot of Zubats in this area of the cave "Hey lets keep up the pace. I don't really want to battle any Zubats today"

"You got it!" Nathan kept dashing. Nathan was pretty fast, already into Route 33. He often saw Slowpokes everywhere. "We're definitely close to Azalea!" Nathan shouted behind him. Nathan then turned a corner, seeing a well and a small town. "Better wait for Hunter."Nathan thought.

Hunter started walking once he left the cave, looking around noticing a lot more Slowpoke on this new route "Hmmm, I guess this is their home" Hunter then kept walking through the route taking in the scenery, once he actually arrived at the town he was on the look out for a new Pokemon Center to stay at.

"I think that's the Pokemon Center over there." Nathan pointed to a building in the middle of the town, with the same colors as a Pokemon Center. "I'm gonna heal my Pokemon and train. I still don't know the moves my Heracross knows."

"I've wanted to battle you since I saw your Sceptile battled that Ampharos." Nathan healed his Pokemon and went outside to the battlefield and waited for Hunter.

Hunter then went inside the Pokemon Center & got his Pokemon healed by a very kind nurse, after making small talk Hunters Sceptile, Totodile & Gastly were ready to battle "Thank you, Miss" Hunter said "You are very welcome" The nurse replied with, Hunter then grabbed his Pokeball necklace as it was almost a tradition. Hunter then strolled outside towards the battlefield "So are we gonna do a 3 v 3 or a double battle? I'm up for any kind of battle, you can choose."

"A double battle, Go Totodile & Gastly" Totodile & Gastly looked at each other & nodded, Hunter scanned the battlefield & saw Heracrosses terrified face. 'A weak point' Hunter thought "I'm ready when ever you are, Nathan." Hunter said with extreme confidence & a big smirk on his face.

"Okay then! Breloom! Stun Spore on Totodile!" Breloom ran up to Totodile, jumping over it whilst spreading a Stun Spore on it. Breloom jumped back towards Heracross. "Heracross! Bullet Seed on Gastly!" Then suddenly, Heracross gained confidence, and tried its best to shoot Gastly with his seeds.

"Gastly dodge & use Hypnosis on Breloom, Totodile hang in there" Gastly then dodged & went for a hypnosis towards Breloom & Totodile struggled to try reply with a thumbs up. "Gastly make sure Totodile isn't hit while she starts to recover"

Breloom wasn't able to dodge the hypnosis and fell asleep. "Heracross! You got to protect Breloom!" Heracross slid in front of the sleeping Breloom, with a face full of sweat. "Throw everything you have at Ghastly!" Heracross threw in a couple Night Slashes, Then went for an Aerial Ace.

Gastly got hit by the second Night Slash but seemed to be able to stay up "Nice work Gastly" Hunter screamed smirking for some reason "Totodile use Ice Fang on the sleeping Breloom" Totodile waddled over there as fast as her near paralyzed body would let her "Gastly Lick Heracross" Gastly got its tounge out & went to lick Heracross as Totodile was only a couple feet away from Breloom.

"Totodile look out" Hunter screamed as most of the Bullet Seeds hit her in the side, Totodile then stammered to get back up & use Ice Fang on the still sleeping Breloom "Good work, Totodile. Now Gastly use Night Shade on Heracross" Gastly then prepared to use Night Shade on Heracross.

"Hurry Heracross! Night Slash on Gastly!" Heracross quickly turned around and slashed Gastly. Breloom finally woke up! "Breloom! Mega Drain on Totodile!" Breloom got up and got ready to drain Totodile's energy.

Totodile opened her jaw wide open about to crunch down on Breloom, but Gastly wasn't expecting a surprise Night Slash & got hit which sent it flying to the ground & didn't seem to have the energy to get back up "Gastly return" Hunter then returned his Ghost Pokemon "Go Sceptile" Sceptile then appeared & started down towards Heracross in a menacing matter who was the closet enemy he could see "Sceptile, Leaf Blade Heracross" Sceptile then bolted forward towards Heracross at full speed.

"Heracross! Block it with Arm Thrust!" Heracross tried to block the attack, but right when Sceptile hit, Heracross fainted. "Return Heracross. Go Greninja!" Greninja came out in his battle stance, ready to strike when told.

Sceptile looked at the new challenger & smirked, mean while Totodile was jaw wide about to Ice Fang Breloom. "Sceptile keep your guard up, Greninja is a tricky battler, okay Sceptile use Quick attack on Greninja" Hunter said as Sceptile ran towards Greninja at insane speeds, zig-zagging the whole way. A crowd was also starting to build "I bet the older one will win" someone said "Nah, the young ones got this in the bag" said another.

Nathan closed his eyes, not saying anything. It seemed like it he wanted it to end. But then, it happened. Without order, Breloom used Mega Drain on Totodile, jumped in front of Greninja, and used Mach Punch on Sceptile.

Totodile hit the floor "Totodile no!" Hunter screamed then Sceptile got hit by the Mach Punch & flew backwards"Sceptile! Hang in there!" Sceptile got back up to his feet & Hunter returned Totodile. The crowd was loving this battle & what ever Nathan & his Pokemon just did. 'Sceptile, use Rock Tomb just infront of you!" This made Sceptile make a make shift wall which also blocked off Nathans vision of Hunter & Hunters vision of Nathan, after that Hunter then Hunter then said "Sceptile Leaf Blade" Sceptile then didn't come from either side of the rocks.

Sceptile then came flying down from the sky after climbing over the wall & jumping, he came crashing down towards Greninja & Breloom at top speed using his weight behind the move this would be huge blow if it hit either of the Pokemon

Breloom didn't see Sceptile, but Greninja saw him. Greninja dodged the attack. But Breloom fainted. "Return Breloom." Nathan said, with a small frown. Then it became a smirk. "I guess it's just a 1v1 now."

"I guess it is." Hunter said, Sceptile looked at Greninja dead in the eyes, Hunter was nervous for a bit, but then he calmed down. Sceptile was his best Pokemon by far & he had the type advantage. "Sceptile use Leaf Blade on Greninja." Sceptile then ran forward at lightning speed.

Nathan closed his eyes again. Nobody knew why he did this. Then, when Sceptile got close, Greninja barely dodged the attack and hit Sceptile on the back with Night Slash, sending it flying forwards.

Sceptile went flying but slowly rose back up to his feet "Sceptile use Rock Tomb" Sceptile used Rock Tomb to try hit Greninja from a far as getting up close & personal kept failing.

Nathan still had his eyes closed. Then he softly said, "Double Team." Greninja created many versions of itself, most likely leaving the opponent confused about which one to hit. "Water Shuriken." All of the Greninjas started compressing water, soon sending three Water Shurikens each.

"Sceptile use Rock Tomb in front of yourself for cover" Hunter expected something like this from Nathan, he scanned the battle field in an attempt to locate the real Greninja but had no luck.

Nathan opened his eyes and smirked. "Night Slash!!" Then, Greninja jumped out of a tree behind Sceptile, holding a dark black saber-like weapon with two hands (This is my description of what Night Slash looks like.). Greninja struck downwards, ready to send a lethal chop to the head.

"Sceptile use Leaf Blade to block the attack!" Sceptile then went up to block the attack & successfully blocked the attack but was having trouble keeping Greninja & his Night Slash at bay. "Hang in there Sceptile!" Hunter was frantically looking around worrying absolutely terrified "Not again.." Hunter whisper to himself as he continued to try think up a battle plan.

Nathan's smirk got bigger. he closed his eyes. The Greninja clones jumped up the Rock Tomb, then at the top started compressing water. The clones sent out 3 Water Shurikens each, all aimed for Sceptile.

"Sceptile use Quick attack to dart to the left!" Sceptile used Quick attack to get away but in the process got clipped by Greninjas Night Slash. "Hang in there Sceptile!" Hunter was trying to put on a brave face for Sceptile but inside he was terrified he couldn't lose another big battle with Sceptile. The crowd was going crazy while this was happening "Finish it!" was a common phrase along with "Sceptile has no chance, that Greninja is insanely good." but there was the rare Sceptile comment "Yeah but Sceptile had to fight two on one for a while." but this wasn't helping Hunters confidence he was thinking frantically then something clicked. "Sceptile use Rock Tomb underneath yourself to shoot up into the air!" Sceptile followed this command very quickly flying into the air & it didn't seem like he was landing anytime soon.

"Greninja." Nathan said, opening his eyes. "Use your tongue to pull Sceptile to the ground!" Greninja unwrapped its tongue scarf and stretched it to grab Sceptile. Greninja's tongue wrapped around Sceptile, bringing it down. "Now! Night Slash!" Greninja used also its tongue to pull itself to Sceptile's height, then using Night Slash on Sceptile, Hitting it downwards, making serious contact with its own Rock Tomb!

"Perfect, Sceptile pull Greninja towards you with his tounge & use Leaf blade" Sceptile then pulled Greninja towards him & he dashed at the seemingly helpless Greninja & struck with his leaf blade, Sceptile then landed on the ground with a cloud of dust behind him. Sceptile smirked to the crowd & turned towards where dust cloud still smirking.

Nathan gasped. It seemed like it was over. Nothing was happening. But then, a shadow emerged from the dust. Then Nathan knew, this wasn't the end of the battle. Nathan closed his eyes, not saying a word. Then, a figure jumped out of the dust. It was Greninja! Greninja swiftly came down, hitting Sceptile with multiple Aerial Aces. After a while, Greninja got worn out from all the super effective punches and kicks he sent at Sceptile.

Sceptile was hit viciously multiple time by Greninja & was one hit away from fainting when Greninja backed off "Okay Sceptile this is our last chance use Leaf Blade on Greninja." Sceptile then threw himself towards Greninja with non of the grace or agility Sceptile normally has this was a last ditch effort to win from Sceptile he went to hit Greninja with all the energy he could muster together into this last Leaf Blade.

Greninja got hit hard, breaking through a Rock Tomb and going to the other side of the battlefield. It seemed like the end of the battle again. But it seemed like he still went on. He started compressing water, flinched, and fainted.

"We did it Sceptile!" Hunter said running over to his Star Pokemon, Sceptile then just shrugged it off like his normal cocky self Hunter laughed "Hey that was a great battle, Nathan." Hunter then went over to shake Nathans hand. "Your Pokemon were really good." The small crowd was going on about the battle very loudly. Hunter then put his hand out to shake Nathans.

Status
Not open for further replies.