• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Trainer RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan then snapped out of the flashback. "I guess so." Nathan kept walking, and soon saw the cave. "Dude! We're at the cave!" Nathan yelled excitingly. He couldn't wait to battle Falkner.

"Wow, we are! I just hope it's not too long or too dark in there, I can hardly wait for the gym battle & I'm gonna make sure it's a win!" Hunter then raced into the cave at top speed.

"Hopefully I can keep up!" Nathan yelled, running into the cave with Hunter. The cave didn't seem too dark. There were holes on the top of the cave, letting in sunlight. Nathan kept on hearing Zubat cries everywhere. Nathan had a worried expression.

Hunter kept running ahead but then started to notice the constant Zubat screeches, Hunter then slowed down a bit. Hunter sighed "Zubats are never quiet, just keep moving & hopefully we won't have to fight a swarm of them or any of them for that matter." Hunter then started running again.

"Hopefully your right." Nathan kept running along with Hunter. Then he heard Golbat screeches. "Now Golbats!?" Nathan seemed pretty annoyed, considering how many of those screeches he's heard in his life. Then he heard a screech he's never heard before. He was about to ask Hunter what kind of pokemon was making that screech. Then suddenly, he felt strong winds against his back, making him fall over. "Ow.." Nathan said, scrapping his knee.

Hunter then turned around after hearing something hit the ground "Nathan are you okay?" Hunter then began running back towards Nathan at a very fast pace once he reached Nathan he offered him his hand to help him up

She watched through the leaves as the two trainers vanished into the cave a ways off, then sighed and looked at Niko, who was draped over the branch and still napping. She examined her doodle of Lugia and scowled at it, before just putting the book back into her bag and dropping it to the ground. Niko gave her a sleepy glance and got up, arching his spine and yawning before slithering down the tree after her.

Nathan grabbed Hunter's hand, then getting up. "I don't know what happened. First thing I'm feeling intense winds on my back, The next I'm falling down." Then Nathan saw a bat like creature behind Hunter. It had four wings, purple skin, and glaring eyes. Nathan pointed at the creature and yelled, "Crobat!"

Hunter then spun around tossing out his Sceptile, "Now might be a good time to try out Rock Tomb before the Gym battle. Use Rock Tomb Sceptile!" Sceptile then used Rock Tomb but the Crobat darted out of the way at an extremely fast speed "Damn, do you want a chance to battle this, Nathan?"

Nathan took out a pokeball. "You know I want too! Go Breloom!" Breloom came out of its pokeball as fast as lightning! "Mach Punch!" Breloom stretched its arm at a high speed, hitting the Crobat before it could dodge it. It also seemed to make the Crobat flinch. "Hurry! Use a move on it!"

"Okay Sceptile use Rock Tomb!" The Rocks came flying out of the ground hitting the Crobat & knocked it to the ground "Nice job Sceptile!" The Crobat then got back up & fleed "That was some quick thinking there, Nathan."

"Thanks. But lets hurry and get out of this cave!" Nathan dashed out the cave and felt the cool breeze of the outside world. He looked to the left, and saw Violet City! "Apparently Route 31 is short." Nathan thought.

Hunter then swiftly followed Nathan out of the cave "Woah! Is that Violet City?" Hunters eyes lit up in excitement. He then sprinted towards the city shouting "Woooo! We made it!" Most of the way.

"Calm down Hunter!" Nathan yelled with a grin, dashing to try and keep up. Nathan was still behind Hunter when he entered. He stopped and looked at everything. The first thing he saw was the gym. "Guess this is the gym." Nathan thought. "Wait, Where's Hunter?" He looked around, not seeing him anywhere.

Hunter hadn't stopped running untill he realised he was pretty far into the city, he looked around for Nathan but couldn't find him. Hunter then realised that he was probably at the gym so he asked a local man "Excuse me sir, but would you happen to know where the gym is?" The man then gave him directions which he began to follow.

"Well first of all, we need to find the Pokemon Center, find a place to stay for the night, and then we can challenge the gym." It was already the afternoon. "Do you know where the Pokemon Center is? Since you literally ran around town."

"Ummm, yeahhh..." Hunter said with an uneasy voice. "Yeah, I know where to go, follow me Nathan." The sun was just about to set as Hunter started taking guesses on where to go always making excuses on why he doesn't know where to go.

The sun set when they finally found the Pokemon Center. "Now my legs are burning from all this walking." Nathan had a very serious voice. "Hopefully we can get some nice sleep before our battle with Falkner." Nathan healed his Pokemon, and tried to find a place to sleep for the night.

"Thanks for spending a little time with me. I'll bring you back out afterwhile." She spoke to Niko, retrieving him and throwing out her zoroark again. "Into Noivern!" She barked; he'd know what she meant. He shifted and took the form of the dragon-type. She hopped onto his back while he took off into the sky.

Hunter followed Nathan in getting his Pokemon healed "If I lose I'm gonna be so devastated & not even for my pride or anything, mainly for Sceptiles. Lets just hope we can get a goods night rest & that we'll be refreshed in the morning."

"Yeah they normally do, like this one. Pokemon Centers are kinda like a hotel for Pokemon trainers but free & not fancy" Hunter then got ready to sleep for the night.

Nathan went off to sleep. He woke up early in the morning, earlier than Hunter. He used this spare time to train with Breloom and Greninja. He trained his Breloom to extend his arms longer than usual, And Greninja to use his tongue to swing on things and to jump higher.

Hunter slept in later than usual, he then raced to get ready to go to the gym to not keep Nathan waiting, "Hey, are you ready to challenge the gym?"

Name: Lily
Appearance: 5'6, long brown hair, green eyes, yellow short sleeved top with alolan exeggutor on it, blue ripped shorts, white knee high socks, red lace up trainers and a purple shoulder bag.
Pokemon on hand: Incineroar, flareon and pyroar (female)
Where are you from: Alola
Ambition: to fill her pokedex and become Alola champion.
Personality: confident, annoyed easily and funny.

Lily sat on the step next to the Pokemon centre, feeding her Pokemon Pokebeans. She saw a few other trainers around, but right now she didn't want to battle, she wanted to collect Pokemon in hoenn!

"Totally dude!" Nathan had a big grin. "My Pokemon are ready for action!" Nathan dashed to the gym, ready to battle! "You go first Hunter. Remember, he has a Pidgey and Pidgeotto."

"Do I HAVE to go first, I feel like my Sceptile & Totodile are already at a disadvantage, at least let me find out his moves." Hunter said following Nathan to the Gym.

"Okay then. I'll go first." Nathan had a small smirk when he entered the gym. He looked back to Hunter and said, "You do know I know his Pokemon's moves right?"

"Wow, I'm shocked you'd do something like that to me. Actually I forgot something at the Pokemon Center I'll be back" Hunter then ran back to the Pokemon Center & he started looking around frantically, he then saw a girl & decided to ask her if she knew where it was "Excuse me, I've lost something it's a non painted wooden Pokeball necklace. It's kinda my good luck charm have you seen it any where?"

Jack was watching the battle from afar in a tree he looked at axe "do you think we can get strong enough to beat a gym leader" he asked axe " axe axe axew" he responded enthusiastically he spotted a pigyotto he quitely though a pokeball at it "1.....2......3....... yes got it!"

Nathan walked up to what seemed like a battlefield. On the other side, Falkner was waiting. "Come to challenge my gym I suppose?" Falkner asked calmly. "Yes I am, Bird Keeper." Nathan said with a smirk. "Is that an insult? Or are saying you know the type of my gym?" Nathan's smirk got bigger. "Second reason." Nathan said, taking out a pokeball. "Go, Breloom!" Falkner then grinned. "Breloom isn't the best choice you know? Go Pidgey." Breloom and Pidgey stared at each other with intimidation. "I'm not stupid Falkner. You should know that." Nathan said with an even bigger smirk.

"Oh never mind it was in my pocket! How embarrassing." Hunter then let out an awkward laugh, put on his necklace & then ran to the Gym to catch Nathans battle, Hunter burst through the door "Did I miss it?"

She landed in front of Violet City's Pokemon Center and glaced around before her zoroark returned to his normal form. Alizure yawned and stretched, digging his claws into the ground. He seemed a little careless with how he looked. An almost seven foot tall uncommon Unovian pokemon probably wasn't seen here everyday. He caught Ember's gaze and snorted, shifting into Grovyle as he did before before she tossed him a pokepuff.

Nathan started to think what to do. "Pidgey, Sand-Attack!" Pidgey kicked some sand into Breloom's eyes, causing its accuracy to fall. "Now Tackle!" Pidgey flew upwards, then swooped down swiftly to attack! "Breloom! Mach Punch!" Breloom sent out a swift punch, just barely missing. Breloom withstood the Tackle, being a higher level than the Pidgey. "Tackle again." Pidgey swooped in for another Tackle. "Breloom! Mega Drain!" When Breloom felt the feathers of the Pidgey, it used Mega Drain, gaining the health it lost, while simultaneously fainting the Pidgey. "Your better than I thought." Falkner said, recalling Pidgey, and sending out Pidgeotto. "Thanks for the complement." Nathan said with an even bigger smirk. "Tackle." The Pidgeotto swooped in like the Pidgey. "Breloom. Stun Spore." When Pidgeotto came close, Breloom put a Stun Spore on it, paralyzing it. "Gust" Pidgeotto swung its wings back and forth, creating fierce winds. Breloom was sent flying backwards, hitting a wall and fainting. "And just like that, I win." Falkner had a grin. "It's not over." Nathan said, holding his Greninja's pokeball in the air. "Go Greninja!" Greninja came out of it's pokeball, already in battle stance.

"Damn, this is getting good." Hunter was visibly getting excited about this battle & he kept a mental note of Pidgeys moves & Falkner battle style.

"Tackle." Pidgeotto went in for a Tackle. The strange thing was, Nathan wasn't doing anything! Pidgeotto hit something but, not Greninja. It was a substitute. Falkner gasped. "Time to finish this!" Nathan yelled. "Water Shuriken!" Falkner didn't notice but, Greninja was behind Hunter! He was compressing water. He sent out five Water Shurikens. Falkner noticed the Water Shurikens and yelled, "Pidgeotto! Get out of there!" Pidgeotto tried to fly away, but its paralysis stopped it from moving, and got hit by all of the Water Shurikens! Pidgeotto fainted.

Status
Not open for further replies.