• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Trainer Picture Requests

I've decided to open requests on which you ask me to make you a custom trainer for my 'Trainer Pictures' series. You can ask me what you want, as long as you abide by the rules I've set.

RULES:
1. I need to know what SHIRT, LEGGINGS, SHOES/SOCKS, BAGS, HAIR STYLE, HELD ITEMS, MEGA ACCESSORY and POKEMON you want, but the last three are optional to have, so don't you need those last three if you don't want them.

2. Be sensible. I don't want to post work that could offend other people.

3. I can't do digital art at the minute because I've lost my Wacom Pen, and my drawing is pretty bad without it. So I have a sketchbook which I will draw the pictures in. And remember that I won't be using colours, as they make the drawing look worse.

And that's the rules. I will eventually close these for a while, then kick start them again.

Attachments

• Trainer Picture Requests are Open.png
    Trainer Picture Requests are Open.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited by a moderator:

Aaronimations

Formerly Aaron the Fright
hey can i have a male with a unzipped hoodie and a shirt under it with jeans sneakers spiked hair holding a dusk ball with a mega a necklace with a snow flake and in the middle of the snow flake is the mega stone. and if you can can you do my mega froslass or if you cant just do normal froslass
146190.jpg

here is the mega froslass if you cant then just do froslass
hope it isn't too much

Last edited by a moderator: