• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Trainer Beginning

Welcome.

Note: Sorry for the weak greeting, I am on mobile.

This role play has the same concept as my last. Plan on initiating a partnership (you know, shipping/romance), please post the sexuality of your OC.

This RP is for both Pokémon and Trainers, but you have to start in Pallet Town, the go forth and receive your starter from Prof. Oak. The beginning of this OC is inspired by the original anime, so let's start with Kanto Pokémon only and base the story off of the original anime.

Thank you!

Hello, I'd like to join. I have devised a preset form for characters shown below.
Name: (First and Last)
Sexuality: (Gay, Straight, Bi)
Appearance: (You can use a picture)
Persona: (Your character's personality)
Starter: (Squirtle, Charmander, etc.)
Future team: (This is self-explanditory)
Backstory: (Optional)
*insert line break here*
My Form
Name: Angelo Vasquez
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: ADMIN EDIT: DESCRIBE YOUR CHARACTERS. DO NOT USE STOLEN ART.
Persona: Cold and ruthless, hates people and all their disgusting qualities such as corrupt society and hierarchy. grew up on the streets by pickpocked money to buy food and living in an alley, and still does pickpocket for money. Mostly he avoids people altogether and prefers to be around the ultimately kinder, less corrupt, and ultimately more stable society of Pokémon.
Backstory: Born on the streets, his mother died when he was young (cause unknown) and his father died of grief. Other local street people took him in and taught him of their ways of deception and trickery. (He also finds a way to bypass the 6 - Pokémon limit in seperate regions) Specialzing in sleight-of-hand to replace wallets withbarious other things he generally lived a solitary life and grew up, but still never entered society. Though technically still a resident of his hometown of Saffron City, on July 20 he was allowed to take a bus to Pallet Town to get a starter Pokémon.
Starter: Squirtle
Future team: I haven't decided yet.

Last edited by a moderator: