• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon:Tokens of Power

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Eli was on his home on One Island, just hanging out and having a good time. Then some unknown person came in his house and told him, "The legend was true, THE LEGEND WAS TRUE!" Eli had no idea what this guy was talking about, so he just left and looked outside. He saw some kind of Leaf, it seemed to be Emerald Green, and there was a line of Grass type Pokemon. "What is going on?" Eli asked the group, a nearby Oddish replied,"Didn't you hear, this is an artifact that grants tremendous power." Eli walked towards the artifact and it started to glow. "He must be one of the chosen few." The Pokemon on One Island looked at Eli with absolute wonder. Eli wondered what happened as well.

Jao slashed his way through the forest. "Come on, it has to be here somewhere..." He sighed, putting his sword on his back and bringing up his scanner. It beeped once. "Yes!" he said, following the beeps. Then, he turned it off and looked up. There was a Shinx there. "Max? Why are you here?" he recognized him from school. "Isn't it obvious? I'm trying to get the power of the Electric Artifact!" he hissed. "What?" asked Jao, confused. "Don't you know? It's the Electric Artifact! The ancient token that chose a single Electric-Type Pokemon! I'm sure I'm one of them." said Max. "W-well, that's what I came here looking for!" Replied Jao. Then he realized the fate. "Please don't make me fight for it, please don't make me fight for it..." Jao said to himself. "Then I guess we'll have to fight for it." said Max, going into a crouching position. Jao face-palmed. "Alright, if you say so." said Jao, putting away his scanner and took out his sword. Max got the first strike, using Agility. But then he sped off. "I STILL HAVEN'T LEARNED HOW TO MASTER THIS MOVE YET..." as he sped off into the woods helplessly like a Roblox noob. Grass- and Bug-Type Pokemon peeked out of the bushes as Jao rolled his eyes and walked up to the altar. It glowed at his presence. Gossip spread across the woods. "He must be one of the chosen few!" some of them whispered.

Halt was sailing around on the vast sea. There is talk of an Ice island where an Ice artifact lies. He has been searching for months, but this is his first lead. The ship hit land on an empty island, an Ice coat everywhere. Climbing onto it, he walked to a cave in the face of the ground.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Eli had no idea what this "artifact" was or why it was so important, but he was glad that he had it. Eli touched the Grass artifact, and he understood, I am the owner, I need to protect this and find the other owners. Eli was teleported to the site of where the Electric artifact was, and he saw an Elekid with a sword. He hoped that he wouldn't stab him with that sword.

Beep was just strolling around the mountains, when suddenly something had pushed him. what the heck? he thought, that's weird. no one was around, but still he was being pushed. "Hey! Stop pushing me!" He yelled. The.... thing kept pushing him. "Woah hey! Getting pretty close to this ravine here!" He yelled again, and the entity stopped. wait, what? he thought, just like that? but then the entity started pulling instead. "OH ARCEUS!" Beep said as he started falling. He probably hit each and every jutting rock with an oof! or an ouch! And when he finally got to the bottom, he was surprised to find a glowing stone. what? He thought, and started going towards it. Beep felt the entity push him towards it, and replied with "Jeez, OKAY!" when he touched the stone, he suddenly felt a strong connection to the Dragon type, along with a need to protect this stone. He then teleported to a sort of forest. He immediately replied with a "WHAT THE HECK?" Two other pokemon had jumped at the sound of him screaming, and he himself was scared by the teleportation. Beep looked around, and saw a bulbasaur and elekid kinda just staring at each other.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Who are you?" Eli asked, looking at the Joltik who can seemingly apparate. "Are you one of the chosen few?" Eli knew there were more chosen Pokemon aside from him, he just didn't know if they were around today.

"I-I guess so. Oh, and i'm Beep." He replied, still staring at the stone. "I don't understand why i have the Dragon stone though." He said, "But i do feel kinda dragon-like now." "But what am i talking about? Who are you? another one of those 'chosen few?' i know the elekid from gossip, but what about you?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I think so," Eli guessed seeing as he had an artifact, "So, why do you, a Joltik, have the Dragon artifact?" I thought the type of the artifact had to match the type of the Pokemon, but what do I know? Eli did know one thing, they had to find the rest of the artifacts before they got into the wrong hands.

"I uhhhhhh, fell into a ravine and touched it. And this one thing kept pushing me towards it, so i guess i was chosen for some reason." Beep never even thought of why it chose him, with being a bug/electric type and all. "This entire scenario is just really strange to me." Beep paused. "I hope we get an easy way to access the other 'chosen few'."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I hope so too."Eli wondered what purpose these artifacts served aside from power, "Wait where is that Elekid with a sword?" Eli hoped that no one evil had an Artifact.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii don't know." Beep said, looking around. "I heard some gossip about them, though. What even are these?" He asked, looking at the dragon stone. why did i even get this? he thought. maybe i should throw it. Beep reeled back, and chucked it across the clearing.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Don't do it!" Eli shouted, but it was already too late, Beep already threw the artifact away. For all he knew it could have gotten into evil hands, and he would never know. Eli, as a protector of the Artifacts blamed himself.

Suddenly, the stone came flying back, and hit Beep in the face. "OW!" he exclaimed, and fell to the ground. "Alright, cool. i'm stuck with this thing. this is my life now. just gotta keep up the exposition." he said to himself, noticing the assorted bruises on his body from the rocks when he fell down the ravine. "Alright. So apparently, we can't get rid of these things." He turned to Eli, "How much longer do you think we have to keep up the exposition?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Eli was unconvinced, so he tried throwing it a couple of times as well. The artifact came back every time he tried to throw it, "Okay good, we are stuck with these things for the rest of our natural lives." Eli thought that he was going to be teleported to another location. Eventually, the Grass, Dragon, and Electric artifacts all teleported the respective owners to the site of the Ice artifact. Eli then came face to face with a sneasel.

Last edited:
"ah!' Beep exclaimed, being sorta surprised at the sudden teleportation. "Also, C O L D." Beep said, shivering. He disliked he cold, even without being dragonkin now. Beep looked over at the sneasel, at least tried to, and squinted. "I can't see anything in this snow." Beep noticed. "So we're gonna expect to show up at the latest artifact, at the same time the 'artifact wielder' finds it?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I guess so, but does that mean that the Sneasel is the rightful owner of the artifact?" This was still new to Eli so he didn't know what to expect. He called out to the Sneasel, "Hey, be careful with that artifact!" Eli hoped that the Sneasel wouldn't be evil.

"YO SNEASEL!" Beep yelled, "WE NEED YOU TO KEEP UP THE STORY!" He clutched the artifact. "Hey, i didn't think i ever got your name." Beep said to the bulbasaur. "Also, do you think there's a shrine or something? Do you think these give eternal life?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"For your first question, my name is Eli, and for your second question, they have the power to give, take away, strengthen or weaken Pokemon types." He got this information by touching the Grass artifact. He also thought that maybe having a third type on Beep made him just a little crazy.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Blue was walking around until he tripped on something and fell on the psychic artifact. He got teleported to a place were a Bulbasaur, Elekid, Joltik and a Sneasel. "What? Where am I?" Blue asked himself "Hey do any of you know where I am?" Blue asked.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I think this is the site of the Ice artifact," Eli told the Ralts," By the way, my name is Eli, and the Joltik's name is Beep. I don't know who the Elekid and the Sneasel are though." He hoped that the other chosen few members would come soon.

As soon as Jao touched to artifact, he knew what he had to do. His scanner adapted to the situation and started tracking down the others, as he followed the beeps and looked up. He saw a Bulbasaur and a Joltik. "Jao!" he panted. "Jao's the name."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"My name is Eli and the Joltik is Beep." Eli told the Elekid, now hoping that the introductions would be done soon. He then realized that he didn't know the name of the Ralts, "Hey, what's your name?"

Halt saw the pokemon who teleported out of nowhere. "The heck are you?" He called over, and turned away. He lept down into the cave, a near shear drop. Landing in a roll, he came across a strange gemstone made into a gauntlet. This must be it. He picked it up, and slid it onto his wrist. Then, waving his hand, an Ice shard stream blasted out, causing a large crater into the wall. "Wow." He said, learning the power.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Wait..." Eli held the Grass artifact and it transformed into a cannon that rested on his bulb. Without warning, the cannon fired a powerful Solar Beam blast at the wall, it made a noticablely large crater in wall. "That's, powerful. I can see why Pokemon where freaking out about this." Eli wondered what other powers these artifacts held.

"Hey, hey, I wanna try!" said Jao, as his Electric Artifact transformed into a giant bolt of electricity with handle. Jao took the handle, and struck it down, causing a giant crack in the ground. "Shewt. That does too much."

"Wait.... if that......" Beep said, trying to figure out the artifact. He did something, and the artifact turned into a helmet. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Beep scowled at the sight of the helmet. It was wayyyy too big for him. "You've gotta be-" Beep said as he climbed into the helmet. The helmet suddenly shrank, becoming just the right size for Beep. He took it off to get a good look at it. The helmet had a strange design. "Oh. Cool." He said, and put it on. He tried doing something with it, and, to his surprise, the dragon marking shot out a ball of energy that was immediately aimed at Eli. (It's supposed to be healing magic.)

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh, I don't know what you fired at me, but it makes me feel stronger." Eli thought that he had a good grasp of what these artifacts could do, now they just need to find the other three, "So, where are we going now?"

"I have no idea." Beep replied, adjusting his helmet. "I guess we'll have to wait for the other artifacts to be found." Beep stared off into space. "Or we can teleport to the main artifact place/shrine?" Beep said, directing his last sentence to the artifacts. "Do you think these things are sentient?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well I don't know and as for the temple thing I can't say." Eli said in hopes of piecing together more info. Suddenly the artifacts started to react again but this time they teleported a Sandshre to them instead of them to the Sandshrew.

Andrew was beyond confused as to what had just happened, he was in an icy island of sorts surrounded by a Bulbasaur, an Elekid, a Joltik, a Ralts, and a Sneasel, none of which he had knew. He then mustered up the courage to talk to these strangers, "Who are you anyway?

The Bulbasaur had promptly responded with, "My name is Eli, the Elekid is Jao, the Joltik is Beep, and I don't know the name of the Ralts or the Sneasel is." He then turned to the others, looking with confusion.