• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Things

-3- Not much else I can say.

Otherwise sorry for the image size....

edlovesgiratina.jpg

mismagius.jpg

pokecolors2.jpg

pokecolors3.jpg

pokecolors.jpg

raxusedthunderfang.jpg

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Wow, your drawings are incredible. Your art style on the Luxray is crazy amazing and I can't help but feeling that it was very time consuming, but it looks incredibly.

I hope that you keep drawing, because all of these drawings are teriffic.

Heh wow I didn't think anyone would like my stuff so soon ^_^. Guess I'll respond to everyone in order or posting.

@Virachan
Thanks so much. Im glad you think they're nice. I used PS sometimes but only for enhancing the pictures. Otherwise I use Corel painter.

@Tangrow
XD Blank stares ftw!
If I get to AX next year I'll probably sell them as keychains, given if I can afford a table ^_^;;;.
And no worries, I'll always keep drawing as long as it makes others smile.

@RedRising24
Hehe yeah my Rax (the name of my Luxray) did take some time but trust me it was short compared to how long my usual drawings take me XD

@Trop003
Hehe yeah but I kinda cheated and went to an area where I know I'd be most welcomed >w< And thank yas nyu

@Poison Type Prodigy
I'm glad you like them ^_^ And yeah my Luxray is my fave too (since he's using my fav attack Thunder Fang)

My favorite out of all of these is the Giratina picture. It is, at the same time, cute and fierce. The little chibi person next to it is a nice touch.

The Luxray picture is still pretty awesome, though, with the sketchiness of it making it look like light was flashing quickly.

The Luxray looks cool with all the strokes easily seen. Cool style. I love the blank stares! They are all in a trance...wait...so am I...because these pictures are so cool!

Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy now these are nifty :V
I love the sketchiness in the Giratina and Luxray pictures, especially the eyes on Girrrrrratina mm yes :}
and I agree with like
everyone else
the blank stares are really cute, I love the buneary and its little arms :>
also props for drawing mismagius, one of my favorite ghost types