• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Unovian and Alolan battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick jumped off the back of the car. He heard them talking about something but had zoned out. He scrolled through a device he had for a few minutes and then checked to make sure all of his pokemon were still on him in their pokeballs. He then quickly raised his hand for a second and said "Ok guys, well we're at a dead end so, where to next?"

"I suggest we make a camp here and plan a new strategy so we can look for a new angle." Said Ryder. "We'll make a campfire here and rest for the night. Besides, we've found a Plasma prison building." And Ryder was right all along. "JC must be in there." Said Ryder. "Look for resources and see if there's anything left. I'd say we buddy up. Hau, you're with N. Nico, you're with Nick. Kacey, you're with SER-M. Avery, you're with me. Ready your Pokemon everyone." "Please be careful." Said SER-M. "I always do." Said Ryder. Circuit climbed onto Ryder's shoulder and began to yawn.

@Blue_Flash4 @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill

Last edited:
Suddenly Alakazam's eyes stopped glowing and Alakazam grabbed Nico's hand. "Woah bud! What's wrong?" Nico replied. Alakazam whispered into his ear and then he looked at everyone with a shocked face. "Alright, Alakazam has good news and bad news. The good news is that JC is at the fifth floor down from the main level with a dog-like Pokemon. The bad news is that Arlo is not too far away from us and he has a posse of Team Rocket grunts with him." Nico announced in a somber tone then continued. "I will see if I can infiltrate the building safely and study the layout." And maybe finally find my parents. He thought, before walking towards the prison.

@Blue_Flash4 @Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
"Scolipede (I'm ready my friend.)" Said Bead calling Circuit friends. "Looks like I only brought moomoo milk." Avery said disappointedly. "Beedrill (I have Poni island radish.)" Avery was surprised. "You know that Poni island radishes are very rarely near here. Then anyone knows how to cook Poni island radishes?" Avery asked.

"Hau is a good cooker when it comes to camping." Said Ryder. "He'll manage." Circuit began to cuddle on Bead's head while looking around for resources to create a defensive campsite. "Pika-pika! ("Any luck?")" Circuit asked towards Bead.

@YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally

Last edited:

YoungBeedrill

"Pede(No sadly)." Said Bead sadly. "I hope there's no grunts of those team." Said Avery worried about those teams. "Beedrill(Relax, think positive.)" Buzz doesn't care about those teams. "Scolipede(Those team makes me nervous, I have to use many protect.)" Avery looked at Hau. "Hey Is the food ready Hau?" Asked Avery towards Hau

"Not yet." Said Hau. "Just give me a few minutes and it'll be ready." "Pika, pi-pikachu-pika! ("Don't worry, Bead. I'll support you whenever you're in trouble.")" Said Circuit giving a gentle cheek rub on Bead's head. "You like Bead, Circuit?" Asked Ryder towards his buddy Pokemon. "Pika! ("Yup!")" Said Circuit happily.

@YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally

Last edited:
"All right." Nico said after running back to get Nick. "Me and Nick will find building materials and begin harvesting rocks. Go Garchomp!" He threw a Ultra Ball up in the air. When it landed a Garchomp popped up. GROOAR! Garchomp roared. "Alright bud, can you slice slabs of earth from the walls?" Garchomp immediately ran over and began cutting rectangular slabs into the walls. While Nico was searching the nearby tunnels, he saw a weird glowing green mushroom. He immediately picked it up and continued wandering the far side of the cave. But he grew tired and put the hand with the mushroom on the wall. (Play Music: [Chicken Dance]) The mushroom's jelly like stem stuck to the wall and Nico's hand. "HELP!" He cried, but everyone was too far away and busy doing their tasks. Alakazam tried using Psychic to free Nico, but it was too sticky. Alakazam released Skarmory and the two Pokemon tried to free him, but they failed again.

Last edited:
Ryder arrived with Avery to see that Nico's hand is stuck. "Knucker, Dragon Claw please?" Said Ryder. Knucker nodded in agreement and cut down the mushroom jelly as Knucker set Nico's hand free. "Please be careful next time." Said Ryder. "I don't want to risk losing anyone who wish to be my friend." "Dragon-dragonite... ("If you need help, call my master...")" Said Knucker.

@LunarSilvally

N and Blade looked up at the Plasma building. "Instead of digging a tunnel....maybe we can find a back entrance..." He said as he saw a familiar Dusk Lycanroc and Shiny Umbreon who had appeared to be injuried. "Guys look! That's JC's Partner and teammate, Wolfa the Dusk Lycanroc and Blue the shiny Umbreon" N said as he approached them. "Are you girls alright?" He asked. "Lycanroc...("Yes, I am alright but Blue is in a bit of bad shape...I came out of my Luxury ball when JC commanded to find you guys and I found Blue along the way laying on the floor so I grabbed her and left from the back....") She said as Blue looked to N. "Umbre...("I am alright N, this is nothing... something like this won't keep me down.." Blue said determined. "That's good, Wolfa do you know a way in?" He asked her. "-Yes I do, a friend of ours came in to help in the shadows") she said as she lead the way as N signaled the others to follow. Upon finding a secret entrance a shiny Decidueye stood there guarding the entrance. "Ghost? You can in to help" he asked her. "Deci!("-Yes, Shadow sent me here to help JC out but no time for talk get in quickly!-") she said opening her wing to lead as she went inside as N, Blue, Wolfa, and Zorua followed her in.
@Ghostryder30 @Liepard'slie

"N? What did you-...!" Said Ryder before he saw Blue the Shiny Umbreon who was seriously injured. "PIKA!!! ("BLUE!!!")" Cried Circuit in a horrified look and began to hug Blue while weeping in tears. "Pika-pi, pikachu... ("I'm so worried about you...")" "I thought we lost you on Melemele Island." Added Ryder. "If Blue's here that means JC is there too. Like I said, we need a plan. Anyone got one?"

@LunarSilvally @Liepard'slie @YoungBeedrill @Blue_Flash4 @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Last edited:
Blue flinched a bit from Circuits sudden hug. "Umbre....("-Hey.... Circuit.....the hug is nice but....-") she paused before Wolfa spoke for her. "Lycanroc....(-Your hurting her Circuit.....take it easy with her....Blue is Blade's training partner...no need to hurt her more....-") she said looking to him. "Well, first we need to get to the floor JC is stationed but only Blue knows where she could exactly be and of course Wolfa's nose" N explained as Blade walked along side Wolfa checking on Blue to make sure she is alright.

Circuit was concerned for Blue's safety as well as JC's team. "I'm guessing this is what happens what Pokemon are liberated from trainers and I think I know why they're doing it to JC." Said Ryder in a strict look towards N. "They did it to JC, because you're father wants his revenge on you after what happened to Unova region. Frigates and hypno toxic lasers, all of Team Plasma's doing of the like. Ghetsis want to hunt us down and then Team Rocket for angering him exactly what ever happened to them that day." "Yes, master." Said SER-M. "Millions have tried their best to subdue them. But only a few have. Iris and Cilian have done their part helping millions of lives, but if you are to follow Ash's footsteps into becoming a true champion, you'll need to think of a plan just as plain as Goh's ideas of doing. Now let me ask you all again: Are we going to defend? Or are we going to attack?" Ryder thought of Ash's friends in which he has not met. Then he took a deep breath and told N, SER-M, Circuit, the others, and JC's team: "We're attacking today very silently. Tonight, we defend until Lusamine finds us. Remember, Team Rocket and Team Plasma will attack each other, but they might as well hunt us down. We can only stun them, but we. Do. Not. Kill. Anyone. Everyone, change of plan. We're making our first silent attack now. Let's move."

@LunarSilvally @Liepard'slie @YoungBeedrill

N sighed as he didn't want to convert to violence before Wolfa had nudged him. "-We are ready to save JC N and I know Blue, Blade, Ghost, and myself are ready as well so don't worry about us, JC is our trainer so we must do this for JC-" Wolfa said. N closed his eyes wanting to do save JC as well. He took a breath before opening his eyes. "Alright, if we are doing this for JC then I am in but I suggest Ghost here should take the first shot with her arrows and her Spirit Shackle to scatter them a bit which would give us a better chance to battle them in single or double battles in the meantime Wolfa will lead with her nose to JC's with the information Blue will give me" he explained looking to Ryder.
@Ghostryder30

"Then only three of us will rescue JC by any means necessary." Said Ryder. "Avery, N, you're both with me. Bring JC's Pokemon team. They'll help us find her. And we'll help her break out of here. Pokemon at the ready you two." Ryder's Pokemon team then followed Ryder and Circuit along with N and Avery. "Pika...("Bead, Blue, let's go save a champion...")" Said Circuit.

@LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill

YoungBeedrill

"Scolipede pede(So you're one of Circuit's friend huh?)" Asked Bead towards Wolfa and Blue. "Hey Bead can you stay in your ball for a second?" Bead nodded "Beedrill drill(Still I don't really believe new people OR Pokemon.)" Avery looked at Bead's ball. "Come on out Bead, introduce yourself." Bead nodded "Scolipede pede(Hello guys my name is Bead and this is Buzz he's a Beedrill and this is my owner her name is Avery.)" Bead notice something is following. "Scolipede pede(Is someone following us?)" Said Bead noticed something moved.

Arlo has been following them the whole time along with his grunts. "You all thought you could run away?" Growled Arlo in anger and sent out Scizor in battle. "This time, one Pokemon battle ONLY!!!" Roared Arlo. Ryder knew he had to stop him from attacking them and sent out Circuit into battle. "Giovanni was a fool of himself to send you to defeat me. My friends and the Aether Foundation allow NO insurrection from Team Rocket and Team Plasma!" Said Ryder. "Circuit, use Iron Tail!" Circuit began to use Iron Tail on Arlo's Scizor and hopped back onto Bead's head for support.

@YoungBeedrill

YoungBeedrill

"Bead you have a good instinct. Now use Protect." Bead used Protect. "Scolipede pede(I hope you're ok buddy.)" Avery looked towards Arlo's grunts. "Ah they're so many." Avery wans't sure if this battle was safe. "Bead can you use Bug Bite." Bead nodded "Scolipede pede(Hang on tight Circuit.)" Bead used Bug Bite on Scizor.

"Pika-pi... ("With pleasure...")" Said Circuit as he used his electricity to cover Bead and himself as shield. "You think you can tag team with other Pokemon?" Said Arlo. "You all should learn when to suffer." "I doubt it." Said Ryder. "Circuit, use Discharge!" Circuit then used Discharge on Arlo's Scizor without hurting Bead. "Pika, pikachu! ("Let's do it together Bead!")" Said Circuit towards Bead as a sign of a team up.

@YoungBeedrill

YoungBeedrill

"Bead use your steamroller." Bead nodded "Scolipede(Circuit hang on tight this might be a rough ride.)" Said Bead warned about the move Steamroller. "Beedrill bee(Those grunts, I hope Circuit and Bead can handle them.)" Said Buzz worried about them. "Buzz stay they can handle this battle." Said Avery believed Bead and Circuit can handle them. "Beedrill drill(I hope so, still Arlo is though.)" Buzz still had a thought about Arlo.

"Pika! Pika-pi, Pikachu! ("You can't keep it up, Scizor! You're wasting our time!")" Said Circuit towards Scizor. "Scizor... ("I'll show you who's wasting time...")" Said Scizor. "Scizor, use Metal Claw!" Said Arlo as Scizor began to use Metal Claw on Bead. "I don't think so." Said Ryder. "Circuit, Use Iron Tail!" Circuit then used Iron Tail to clash Scizor's Metal Claw. "Piiikaaaa...! ("You've tested my master's friends, himself, and my Pokemon friends's patience for the last time!")" Roared Circuit. "Sciizzzooorrr!!! ("I'll make short work of you!")" Snarled Scizor. "GRRRR!!!" Growled Arlo. "HIYA!!!" Cried Ryder. A flash of light then exploded knocking back Scizor , Circuit, and Bead before their clash was tied.

@YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Ghost helped along the way using her arrows to scatter most of the team Rocket and Plasma grunts with Spirit Shackle. "Deci!("-N go on ahead I got Ryder here!-") she said helping Circuit out. N nodded before looking at the girls. "Let's go girls, this is our chance!" He said before Wolfa and Blue used Accelerock and Shadow ball to knock away the grunts blocking there path until they ran upstairs to the the next floor.

JC was now in the Leader's room of Giovanni and Ghetsis unfazed by their scary tactics. "So your the woman they call the first Alolan Champion and hear you are taken as hostage by the both of us and you surrendered easily after my commanders injured your partner that rare Umbreon....." Ghetsis said moving her to a hovering platform. "I know they need you to defeat us but.....that's not going to happen because we Team Plasma and Rocket will be victorious!" He laughed. "Do you ever stop talking?" She said sarcastically. "It's rather a bother to my ears...." She said cold but stern. "Tsk! How dare you mock me girl! Mph! Well, that doesn't matter....you will be better suited frozen in rocky stone, Hunter J!" He called seeing the woman with visors on coming forward with a Salamance. "So you are the special one? I see...well I won't let you get in my way...so I'm afraid your so called friends are too late!" She said before blasting her with her gun turning her into rocky stone before a large capsule covered her being placed at the throne of both the leaders. (-sorry...my friends...Blue I'm sorry...."-) she thought before closing her eyes the rocky stone consuming her as her presence disappeared.

Blue suddenly couldn't feel JC's presences anymore along with Wolfa and Blade. The girls stopped eyes filled with fear. "Girls what is it?!" N asked. "-JC's presence......I can't feel it anymore....!-" Blue said shaking her head. "-No it can't be true!-") Blue said as N raised his hand stopping the group. "What do you mean you can't scene her presence!?" He said eyes filled with shock remaining silent.

Ryder felt JC's presence fading, but he hasn't given up hope. "The champion belt!" Said Ryder as he activated it to light JC's way of home to her Pokemon team. "Circuit, keep fighting!" "Pika! ("Got it!")" Said Circuit. Then Ryder looked up to the sky. "JC, hear my call. I'm still here for you!" He then raised his hand way up high. "Return to my presence! And we'll bring back what we've all lost from the depths of despair!" Ryder's voice echoed through the stormy sky calling upon JC's fading presence. But her presence was gone. But Ryder has a good idea. "Avery, Bead, Circuit, I got an idea. Follow me towards the building. We're destroying the place." Said Ryder. "PIKA!? ("WHAT!?")" Gasped Circuit. "WHAT!?" SER-M Follwed. "See you guys at the other side!" Said Ryder as ran his way towards the building with a bag full of explosives. "NO!!!" Shouted Arlo. "This is Arlo to Giovanni and Ghetsis, the platinum-class champion Ryder is about level the prison building down! SOMEONE STOP HIM NOW!!!"

@LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Last edited:
Ghetsis and Giovanni heard Arlo from the intercom as Hunter J stepped forward. "I'll handle that brat and his Pikachu" she said before returning Salamance as she walked out of the room. Hunter J had gotten there quickly as she knew where the boy was headed before stopping him in his tracks. "Listen brat, this is as far as you will go surrender now or do you want to end up like your friend that was in the way of our plan" she threatened pointing the device on her arm at Ryder and his Pikachu.
N caught up with Ryder instantly recognizing the woman to be Hunter J the bounty hunter. "Ryder wait! Do not underestimate this woman?!" He said using his arm to block him. "That is Hunter J the bounty hunter and that device she has is a machine that will turn you into a rocky stone as even Circuit will be in danger of this" N said as he pulled out three Luxray balls returning Wolfa and Blade along with Blue for their own safety. Ghost had quickly vanished from the group before N looked to her. "She is a famous bounty hunter that hunts down Pokemon for people but not in a good way for profit to be sold on the market....the rare it is the better....Hunter J ....you used that device on JC didn't you!? Which explains why we can't sense her presence anymore!?" He asked angry as she laughed. "You know too well N but if you want to find out IF I used this device on her then surrender peacefully and no one gets hurt and if you refuse well....that Pikachu your friend has will be of very good profit to sell off!" she threatened pointing the device at the electric mouse Pokemon clearly not bluffing. "Tsk....Ryder we must surrender....we have no other choice....we will not win this with her especially with that device..." N pleaded looking to him from behind.

"Seriously, THE Hunter J?" Scoffed Ryder as Circuit climbed onto Ryder's shoulder. "Look at her, N! SHE. IS. A. RUUUUUUNT!!! Besides, what's good in being turned into rocky stone? My heart can tear it down by power, pride, and rage. And as Ghetsis favors Shadow Traid, Giovanni. Beguiles. YOU. Hunter. JERK!!!" Ryder then stepped in front of N as his heart began to glow brighter enabling Ryder and Circuit to use the Hyper Drive serum on themselves. "And another thing, your weapons to turn me into rocky stone must be weak-willed if you were to be a true bounty hunter!" Ryder's rage took it too far which made Ryder's capture into a deathly Pokemon battle.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Last edited:
Suddenly a quill knocked the device out of Hunter J's hands. " Hey sucka!" Over here!" Nico was standing nearby with his Decidueye. Hunter J was infuriated. "Who the hell are you!" She screamed. " Why don't you follow me!" Nico began running in the other direction. Hunter J immediately called to her Salamence. " Get him Salamence!" The beast roared and charged at him. "Alakazam NOW!" Alakazam dropped a gigantic stone slab on Salamence. CRACK! The stone slab shattered on Salamence, trapping it. " NO!" Hunter J screamed, just before Decidueye fired a quill. The quill swirled around and pinned her shadow. " I'm after my parents. The rest of you go rescue JC and depose Team Rocket and Team Plasma. "He threw the device to Hau. " I trust you with this." Nico said before running to the door.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie

"I'm with Nico on this one!" Said Ryder as he followed Nico into the building. "Alright Nico, you look for your parents if there's any left of them. I'll plant some bombs in the building after I release all the trainers and Pokemon." And with that, Ryder went inside the building with the bombs in his bag.

[(Chapter 4: Rescuing, destroying, and escaping | Ryder & Circuit / Nico & Alakazam / Goh & Raboot)]

As Nico went off in search of his parents, Ryder went down each cell block looking for a place to plant his bombs. It wasn't until he heard a innocent voice saying: "Hey, let me out of here!" Ryder turned his head around to see who was calling to him. "Who are you?" Asked Ryder. "I'm Goh. I come from Vermilion City." Said Goh. "THE GOH!?" Said Ryder in shock. "I heard so much about you! Let me get you out of there." Ryder was soon able to free Goh from his prison. "Let me get your Pokemon out now." Said Ryder as he freed three of his Pokemon. A Flygon, a Raboot, and a timid Sobble. "These are your Pokemon?" Said Ryder. "Yup." Said Goh. "Come on, we got a prison building to tear down!" Said Ryder. "Circuit, with me!" "Pika! ("Okay!")" Said Circuit.

@LunarSilvally

N nodded as he now has date in the trainers helping him he threw out the three Luxruy balls again revealing Wolfa, Blue, and Blade once again as they lead the way. "Ghost!" He called to the female Decidueye. "Deci!("Go! I'll help Nico here you can count on me and my arrows!") She told him as N nodded before following the others. Ghost nodded before closing her eyes then opened them as she fired multiple quilt arrows at the Salamance and Hunter J herself. Ghost cried out before following Nico as she flew beside him before using her head to swoop him up onto her back as she flapped her dark green and red shiny wings as she looked to him to lead the way.

N and the others made their way from floor to floor until they reached the floor where the leaders Ghetsis and Giovanni waited at. "This is the door....prepare yourself Ryder and Hau.." he said as he pushed open the door and there stood his father Ghetsis and Team Rockets leader Giovanni. "You you finally arrived well how slow my grunts are! Can't do a single thing as in stopping intruders! But N, i an not surprised to see you here!" He said. "Father! Where is my friend!? Where is she!?" He shouted angry. "Oh....you mean that rude woman you SO call a FRIEND! The First Alolan Champion! Well N, I'm afraid your too late hehe" "What do you mean!?" He said. "Take a look for yourself" Ghetsis said showing a rocky bronze statue on a floating device with a capsule on it with security sensors all over it. "JC....JC!" He called but she didn't respond at all. The girls saw the horror of their trainer, especially Blue. "Umbre....("JC.....no....no you can't leave me!") She shouted with her cries. "Hahahahah!" Ghetsis laughed. "If you want to get to her well you have to defeat us in battle first!" Giovanni said as he tossed out his Mightyena while Ghetsis tossed his Zoroark.

"UMBRE! BREON!("Let me help you N! I will show them that they messed with the wrong trainer and Umbreon!") Blue said as she stood in front of N. "Alright Blue, I believe in your strength now show me yours of the Partner to JC!" N said as Blue faced the Zoroark as Blade helped assist standing in front of the Mightyena growling. "Absol!("Your dead Mightyena!") She said. "Might!("I love to see you try and beat me you disasterous Absol!") ("I'll make you eat those words!") She added.
@Ghostryder30 @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

"N, I got this." Said Ryder. "Goh, back up Hau and N for me." "What are you going to do?" Said Goh. "Circuit is whispering in my ear to teach these emperor idiots on how to respect the trainers." Said Ryder. Until Hunter J and Arlo came right behind Ryder and Circuit as soon as they did. "You little brat!" Said Hunter J. "You think you could outsmart Arlo and me just because you're thinking that you're tougher." "Thinking I'm tough, bounty hunter?" Said Ryder. "No, I know I am..." "You should've surrendered to Team Rocket when you had the chance!" Roared Arlo. This time, he went a bit too far reminding Ryder something. "The same chance when you kidnapped Gold to bring the world into extinction? My brother!?" Snapped Ryder. "Forget your brother! He's nothing but a trash twerp..." Insulted Arlo. It has already gone too far for Arlo. This time, Ryder kicked Arlo in the chest with a violent rage. "Once upon a time he once was..." Said Ryder. "Goh, Hau, N, go stop them, I'll take care of these two!"

@LunarSilvally

N nodded. "I was getting to that Ryder! Now focus and battle them!"N said. "Zoroark Slash! Mightyena Crunch!" They said as both of the Pokemon launched themselves at the girls. "Blue Iron tail and Blade Fire Blast!" He commanded. Both of the girls leaped up to dodge the attacks before Blue used Iron tail slammed her tail down on the Zoroark until his face hit the ground hard before she flipped and landed back in front of N eyes of determination in her eyes as Blade used Fire Blast in the air as it slammed into the Mightyena with a direct hit before she landed on the ground next to her training partner.
@Ghostryder30

"Two Pokemon is enough for me." Said Ryder as he sent out Circuit and Knucker into battle. "Knucker, attack Salamence with all you got! Circuit, keep fighting Siczor!" "Pika!/Draago! ("Got it!"/"We're on it!")" Said Circuit and Knucker as they both continued their attacks. "Scizzzzooor! ("Now you'll learn pain!")" Said Scizor. "Salamence...! ("Soon, master will add you three to her collection...")" Threatened Salamence. "Dragonite...! ("We'll see...")" Said Knucker. "Pika, pikachu! ("For Iki Town!")" Said Circuit. "GRRRR!!!!/RRRAAAAGH!!!/HIYA!!!" Cried Arlo, Hunter J, and Ryder as the three trainers and the four Pokemon clashed each other to a result of Ryder's successful clash.

@Blue_Flash4 @LunarSilvally

"Ghost, can you see anything?" The Decidueye that Nico was riding on shook it's head. I've been wandering this prison for an hour and I can't seem to find my parents anywhere. The soft green feathers swayed in the wind as they soared down corridor after corridor. Suddenly three grunts turned the corner. " Ghost...." Nico said with a worried expression. The Decidueye smacked the grunts, knocking them out instantly. Among the other junk the grunts had, there was a pocket phone. "Yes! Alright Ghost, you can head back." The Decidueye squawked before leaving. He picked up the phone and dialed 825-172-342. "Allister please answer your damn phone.." Nico said in a worried tone.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally

Blue and Blade defeated the Mightyena and Zoroark instantly before a Hydredion and a Camrupt appeared in front of them both. "Umbre!("You will never defeat us!") She said. "Absol!("We were both trained by the best!") Blade said. "Camp!("Want a bet!") "Hydred!("You will eat your words!") He said as they all faced each other waiting for their trainers command.

Ghost looked to Nico nodding no to him as she stayed with Nico just in case as she looked around to make sure Nico isn't ambushed by any of the grunts or commanders.

@Ghostryder30 @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Before Ryder could catch up with N and Blue in rescuing JC, Ryder and Circuit smashed Hunter J and Salamence in a violent force of kick sending her and Salamence flying. (oncoming injustice stage transfer) Hunter J fell onto a crate load of foam panels which saved her fall, but Salamence couldn't control it's fall which resulted Salamence to lose it's grip in the process until Hunter J, Salamence, Ryder and Circuit arrived at the cell block where Ryder now meets up with Nico after Salamence nearly tried to scared Nico by crashing right behind him. "Hey Nico." Said Ryder. "Sorry about the mess, I promise I will clean up this mess after I deal with that bounty hunter." Circuit then began to smash Salamence and Hunter J again. This time it was the elevator to the control room where N and Blue are at. Ryder and Circuit then charges at Salamence and Hunter J and began fighting each other. Only Ryder and Circuit were gaining the upper hand by smashing them at all sides of the elevator as the elevator rocked and shaked at a violent timing, until Salamence and Hunter J were knocked back before breaking the elevator doors down. "Now where were we?" Said Ryder. "Pika? ("We were fighting them?")" Said Circuit. "Thank you, bud." Said Ryder.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill

YoungBeedrill

(Sorry I've not posted anything for a while.)

"Yes it looks like my leg is stuck. Bead can you help me?" Bead is nibbling and using a steamroller. "Buzz please let me get on you." Buzz has agreed. "Bead, can you find Ryder and Circuit? Maybe you want to be with your best friend again." Bead smiled and nodded. "This journey has become dangerous." The buzz flew higher and higher from the prison. "I hope Ryder is safe." Wished Avery. "Scolipede(Where are they?)" Bead searched everwhere but doesn't see Ryder and Circuit.

Ryder then saw Avery from the window and said: "Hey Avery! Mind giving me a hand with this bounty hunter I'm fighting with? Thanks!" Ryder and Circuit tried their best to stop Hunter J from turning the Champion and a Pikachu into rocky stone. "Looks like you're trapped." Said Hunter J as she fires at Ryder and Circuit with a lucky shot. "You see child, there's no escape from me." Said Hunter J. "Now you'll be just like JC right in front of Giovanni and Ghetsis." Suddenly arcs of light began to shine the rocky stone all over Ryder and Circuit's body. "I don't seek to escape..." Said Ryder as he and Circuit finally broke free from being rocky stone, surprising everyone in the process. "I seek to chase down..." Said Ryder. "Pikachu! ("Now you're dead!")" Said Circuit.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill

Nico was anxious as he was waiting for a special person to arrive. His foot was tapping on the floor like crazy. Then mystical purple trails began to rise out of the floor and then a young masked boy appeared along with a Gengar. "Sorry I'm late." he said. "Don't worry Allister, we just need to find the secret prison block." They ran down the hallway together but after a few minutes later they heard rustling. "What was that?" Allister asked Nico. " I don't know but I feel like someone is following us." They continued running down the hallway but stopped short of a balcony. "Oh crud...." Allister spoke as they saw it. The door to the secret prision block, behind a duel between Ghetsis and Giovanni versus N and the others. "What are we going to do Nico?" Allister asked. There was a pause. " We need make and walk on a tightrope." Nico said.

"This is Allister, a Ghost-type gym leader from Galar." Nico said before gesturing to Allister. "Ohhh.... hello..." he said anxiously. Nico began thinking. "I have a plan to take out two problems with one stone. Allister, we need Polteagiest." Nico said after contemplating their options. Allister threw a Pokeball at the ground releasing a teapot-like Pokemon. "We need a nice aroma to lure Salamence over here." Polteagiest's spout began to release a green smoke. "Mmmmm... Smells like basil." Allister commented. Meanwhile in another room, Hunter J could smell the nice basil smell. "What is that smell? We must find out! Salamence follow that trail!" The Salamence roared. "ROOAAR!! ("That smells so good.. I must follow it!")" It began to speed foward.

Status
Not open for further replies.