• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Unovian and Alolan battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't think Team Rocket brought JC here." Said Ryder. "Besides, she isn't the type of bad guy to me, she's a well known friend to me. An ally." "Yes, she was." Said SER-M. "She was very close to him during their first adventures to find his missing brother when they found me after a battle with a giant WALL-A unit." "Wow." Said Hau. "If that giant were to happen to me, Raichu and I would never get the chance to beat it." "And now, we maybe not know where to find her but her Absol." Said SER-M. "And we just happen to enter an abandoned mine shaft. Just look at this place..." "Still no downside to me." Ryder said as he boarded the mine cart.

@LunarSilvally @Liepard'slie

"Wait for meeeeeeee." Kacey jumped into the mine cart. Softy gets into the poke ball "Good job Softy, I hope we get to the owner of Absol." Kacey took a deep breath. Kacey looked at Bolt "Ok Bolt you can rest first, come back." Bolt gets into the poke ball. "Poor, Absol just wanted to meet JC." Suddenly Kacey's thoughts stopped. "You said JC has a brother?"

@Ghostryder30 @LunarSilvally

"No." Said SER-M towards Kacey. "Ryder has a brother. His name is Gold. Ryder is the oldest trainer while his brother Gold is the youngest. JC and Ryder saved Gold from the Dark Realm." "I was involved in the rescue adventure with him." Said Hau. "And it was a little scary when I nearly died from the missile that destroyed the plane." "Now we need a handcar." Said Ryder. "Everyone, look for a handcar. And we'll find JC while on our way."

@LunarSilvally @Liepard'slie @YoungBeedrill

Last edited:
"Okay Lucky, I CHOOSE YOU." Lucky came out of the poke ball. "I told you Lucky is a great pokemon in looking for stuff." Lucky sniffed something around "Stoutland (I sniff something.)" Kacey walked towards Lucky. "Aww Lucky this is just a bone. We can't make a hand car out of bone. See something Ryder, N?" Kacey asked.

@Ghostryder30 @LunarSilvally

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
Avery saw that there were a lot of people in the cave. "Hmmm I think this place has collapsed, but how did they find this place? Buzz, let's watch them." Buzz nodded "Beedrill drill. (These guys look like they're looking for something)." Buzz said. Avery nodded. "Were they one of the team's rockets?" Buzz didn't answer "Ok time to ask." Avery walked towards Ryder, N and Kacey "Are you one of the team rockets, answer honestly." Avery looked at them seriously. Bead suddenly came out "Scolipede (They are not members of the rocket team)." Scolipede said in front of Avery. "Is that true?" she asked to the three of them.

@Ghostryder30 @LunarSilvally @Liepard'slie

"We were never part of Team Rocket's schemes." Said Ryder. "But other than that, let us introduce ourselves. I'm Ryder. Member of the Aether Foundation, platinum-class champion of the Alola region, hero of all Pokemon regions. This is my Rotom-dex SER-M, my best rival Hau, *gasp* the young king N, Kacey, and this is my only Pokemon team that chips off the old block: Circuit the Pikachu, Sugarplum the Sylveon, Melody the Primarina, and Knucker the Dragonite. You're name?"

@YoungBeedrill

YoungBeedrill

"Oh my name is Avery and this is Buzz and Bead, sorry to think you were part of the team rocket." Buzz has calmed down. "Beedrill drill (Excuse my attitude Ryder)." Avery smiled "Oh yeah I forgot I brought some moomoo milk, I'll share it later but now we need a hand car, and I can't find anything, living alone is hard." Buzz shook his head "Beedrill (You're not alone)." Avery looked at rotom dex "So you're a talking pokedex, you're so cool SER-M who made you?" Avery wanted to know

@Ghostryder30

"Ryder's father made me." Said SER-M. "Axel Kazudo was said to be a member of the Aether Foundation, and a great scientist too. One day, he created a serum that will allow humans and Pokemon to bond instantly without having problems of their own. His serum called A-113 or what Lusamine likes to call it hyper drive serum was said to be a huge success due to his ingenious combinations of nano technology. But that was when he died making that same serum before a digital virus took control of the serum. It took over the serum like it was it's host, but it also ceased it from exploding. Unfortunately, Ryder's father died in the blast. But the serum was in control of the virus that granted it max ability to grant the subject which only works on humans and Pokemon the power to control their strength, and take out it's victim without stopping, unless the victim yields to the trainer and Pokemon with the hyper drive serum." "Yeah. That's my rotom-dex." Said Ryder. "Didn't even realized that my rotom-dex would give you and your bug team a scare about the hyper drive serum. Sorry for letting that crawl on you."

@YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie

Last edited:

YoungBeedrill

"I'm sad to hear." Buzz and Bead nodded. Buzz pulled a Poke puff in Avery's bag. "Are you hungry Buzz and Bead?" They both nodded. "This is it for you. Circuit do you want it too?" Buzz and Bead made their way to the Circuit. "Scolipede (This is Avery's mom, give it a try)." Bead gave him a piece of food. "Oh yes Ryder and everyone want this moomoo milk?" Avery offered the moomoo milk with a gentle smile. "Just try my friends."

@Ghostryder30 @LunarSilvally @Liepard'slie

"Well, a little snack wouldn't hurt before we head onward." Said Ryder. "Care to join us on the adventure? You see, trying to stop Team Plasma and Team Rocket from going on each others throats. But first we need to find my friend JC. She an Alolan champion, but she's also a close friend if you get along with her." "Pika, pikachu! ("Thanks a ton!")" Said Circuit towards Bead and gave it a gentle hug before his uncontrollably electrolysis flickers the lights rapidly. "Sorry about my buddy Circuit." Said Ryder. "You may know that he's a Pikachu, but he can also control his electric powers from nearby electric objects." "In my opinion about Circuit's unknown power, it's completely irrelevent..." Said SER-M. "Yeah, but I think otherwise." Said Ryder while drinking his moomoo milk.

@YoungBeedrill @Blue_Flash4

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick sent out his Pidgeot from its Pokeball after getting off the ship and heading a short distance away from it. "Pidgeot go find where the others went and then come back and show me the way to them." Pidgeot nodded and flew off.

a few minutes later...

Pidgeot came back to Nick. Nick then sent out his Charizard and followed Pidgeot to a cave. He landed a couple yards away from it. He walked up to the cave and said, "Hey guys, introductions can wait, but Ryder, since I do know you can you come over here for a sec?" As he motioned towards a spot farther away from the cave.

@Ghostryder30

"Yes?" Asked Ryder towards Nick. "Is there something you need me for." Ryder went over to Nick as he went outside the cave to have a conversation. SER-M then told Avery and Kacey about the ancient times if Pokemon from the Ice Age times to the modern times. SER-M even showed them a picture of an Aztec mural of Pokemon and humans working together against the darkest titan.

@Blue_Flash4

Blue_Flash4

“Yeah,” Nick said, “I was just wondering what we were doing here and why we’re at a cave.” After he said this he quickly returned Charizard and Pidgeot to their pokeballs.

@Ghostryder30

"We're looking for another Champion of Alola who goes by the name of JC." Said Ryder. "Supposed you've heard the name before? No, I don't think you have before. Either way, we're hot on the trail, and I think Blade the Absol knows where she is now. You in?"

@Blue_Flash4

Blue_Flash4

“Sure.” Nick said as he gestured for Ryder to follow him back to the cave. “Hey guys,” Nick said. “My name is Nick, and I’ve decided to help you guys find JC.”

"Hello my name is Kacey and this is Softy, Vine, Lucky, and Bolt, these are my Pokemon." Softy looked at Nick's "Liepard (Hello Nick)". "Oh yeah and beside me there is a girl named Avery, Avery is new." Kacey said while looking for a hand car "Can you help us find a hand car?" Kacey asked Nick.

"I've got some snacks in my bag if anyone wants one." Said Ryder. Circuit, Sugarplum, Melody, and Knucker went out of their Poke Balls grabbed their snack packets and found a spot to eat their snacks.

@Liepard'slie

"Oh thank you Ryder, by the way where is Avery? Lucky, I CHOOSE YOU, please help find Avery oh yes and a hand car too." Lucky nodded "Stout (Fine)." Lucky is out of sight. "All right he goes." Kacey took out all of her Pokemon. "Time to eat it all." All of her Pokemon also eat.
"Stoutland(I don't see any hand car sadly)."

"We'll find one. We just have to keep looking." Said Ryder towards Lucky. "Besides, I seek victory when I give my friends a chance to find a way and look for a new angle." "Ryder has a meaning of hope, the data may not compute, but it well shows what Ryder was truly meant for by any means necessary." Said SER-M. "Yes, SER-M. Thank you for the thesis of confidence." Said Ryder with enthusiasm.

@Liepard'slie @YoungBeedrill

YoungBeedrill

Avery walked to his friend "Ah you didn't tell me there was food here. Ok Buzz, Bead time to eat." Buzz takes everything seriously "Beedrill (I still can't believe you)." Bead on the other hand really likes to play with everyone "Scoll (Yay Circuit friend)." Avery looked at his friend "Hmmm I seem to have found something called a hand car and I don't know how to use it. You know Ryder, N, Kacey, Nick?" Avery asked everyone

"You found it?" Asked Ryder towards Avery. "Let's all give it a try..." Ryder soon began to use the hand car and it works perfectly. "Without a doubt, hands down, Avery found the hand car." Said Ryder. Circuit having so much excitement with both playing Bead and having the hand car found nearly made the entire mine shaft to enter a blackout. "Pika... ("Sorry...")" Said Circuit in dismay. "That's alright, bud." Said Ryder in calm tone. "Let's just get the hand car the mine cart row and we're off."

@YoungBeedrill

YoungBeedrill

"Ok Ryder, I hope this works. Time to find JC." Bead likes to play with the "Scolipede confident (Looks like we have to go, let's go Circuit)." Said Bead. Bead goes into the poke ball. Buzz is still watching Ryder outside the poke ball. "Beedrill (I'm watching you)." Buzz still doesn't believe the person he just met. "Everyone get on."

As the lights turned on, the heroes were suddenly ambushed by one of Team Rocket's leaders Arlo. "Going somewhere?" Said Arlo. "How about I show you sorrowful bunch the true meaning of hurt." "The true meaning of hurt?" Said Ryder. "That won't make any difference. Besides, I DON'T join evil doers." (Play Music: [Gorilla City (Story Mode) - Injustice 2]) "You think Canadela can be forgiven, but I think otherwise." Said Arlo. "Why? Because she's just a nobody to me." "If you think she's a nobody, what does that make you? A dunce?" Said Hau trying to act like Ryder to impress him. Ryder felt a little confident that Hau has got their backs. Arlo on the other hand is agitated. "Better watch your tongue twerp." Snarled Arlo. "A good thing nobody told me that I can't fight Team Rocket with my team." Said Ryder. "Everyone, TO ARMS!!!

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill

Last edited:

YoungBeedrill

Avery stayed focused "Hmmm Bead, I CHOOSE YOU." Bead out of poke ball "Use Protect. It could block them for a while." Avery was looking for something to help. And nothing. "Ah I hope you can block him Bead. Until we find help, of course." Buzz scared and hid in his pokeball. "Bead stay strong and use Protect again." Avery said to Bead

"Pika! ("I'll back you up, Bead!")" Said Circuit climbing on Bead's head. Arlo threw his first Pokemon. "Bagon, show them true pain!" Said Arlo. "Bagon! ("I'll tear you all apart!")" Snarled Bagon. "Circuit, tag along with Bead." Said Ryder. "You got that?" "Pika-pi, Pikachu! ("Understood, master!")" Said Circuit.

@YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Suddenly there came a shout from the back of the cave. "Decidueye use Spirit Shackle!" (Play Music: [Attack of the Mandrills] Jumanji: The Next Level) A fast moving quill zipped past everyone before swirling around Arlo and pinning his shadow to the cave floor. "WHAT THE HELL!" Arlo screamed as the voice answered again, "Use Frenzy Plant to distract Team Rocket, then come back and help me and Alakazam make a escape route!" Decidueye flew up into the air and then big green vines began to pop up and start whipping everyone in the vicinity as Decidueye flew away. Suddenly a gigantic explosion rocked the cavern.

Arlo was still livid at the escaping heroes and his shadow was still pinned to the ground. So he sent out his Crobat and ordered both his Bagon and Crobat. "Hunt Ryder and his pests down before they reach JC!" The two Pokemon were about to advance, when a Shadow Ball soared past Crobat, hitting Bagon. It flew into a stalagmite and fainted. Three more Shadow Balls raced towards Crobat but it dodged all three. The quill feather faded away, freeing Arlo. "Crobat, find Ryder now!" The Bat Pokemon obliged and chased after a minecart. Then a 12 year old riding a Skarmory flew towards the tracks. He turned around and spoke to Arlo. "Hey! You Rocket scum! My name is Nico! How does it feels to be defeated!" Arlo ran towards him intending to beat him up, but Skarmory soared out of the way. "Let's go rescue that JC fella they were talking about. C'mon!" Then Skarmory and Nico followed a minecart.

Last edited:
"Grab on to my hand!" Said Ryder as he reached his hand onto Nico's hand and grabbed it. "I've got you." Said Ryder grabbing his hand in relief. "Come on. Let's go find JC. She needs to be saved!" And the mine carts began to leave Arlo and his Pokemon team behind. "Hang on, everyone." Said Ryder.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

(omg....sorry guys....I'll catch up now....)

N looked to Kasey. "JC also has two older brothers, who aren't here at the moment but quickly, let's get out of here!" He said. "Absol!("Yes hurry! If only....Wolfa was here to sniff her out....) She said sadly as she leaped into the cart with N as Zorua grabbed his shoulder while N returned his Hydredion for now as the lanturn Blade was holding lit the cave up.

Meanwhile with commanders of Team Rocket and Plasma

JC could feel her closest friend N and ally Ryder with a couple of others she didn't know trying to find her. "-Hm, I know they are trying to look for me....so Blade is doing a well good job....Wolfa...it's now your turn...come out of the Luxury ball!-" she said in thought as the Luxury ball wiggled before it popped out revealing the Dusk Lycanroc as she leaped off quickly seeing just a couple of the grunts trying to capture her but to no avail. She looked around for the moment for Blue, her partner as she wasn't with her. She had guessed that she escaped from the grunts grasp with Psychic to get away and look for the others. She huffed before seeing a door ahead of her as she was wise not to do anything stupid as her hands were tied up in front of her.

@Ghostryder30 @Liepard'slie

(That's alright. Everybody has had their hands full.)

Hau went for the hand car and began to pump the handle up and down while pushing the mine carts down the dark hall. Ryder began to stand up looking ahead of the rails. "Master, that's doesn't look safe. I wouldn't do that." Said SER-M. "I think I see something." Said Ryder. "Pika? ("Is it Blue and JC?")" Asked Circuit towards Ryder. "Is it light?" Said SER-M. "Please tell me that's light, I want to know now." "Umm... No that's not daylight." Said Ryder. "That's... Oh we're in deep schist..." The word schist that came from Ryder meant one thing: it was now a mine cart roller coaster ride. Hau, SER-M, Circuit, and Ryder held on to their dear lives as the mine carts rattled along the rails faster than a locomotive. "I DON'T THERE ARE SEATBELTS IN THESE THING!!!" Wailed Ryder in panic. "WORRIED ABOUT SEATBELTS!?!?" SER-M panicked.

@LunarSilvally @Liepard'slie @YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Last edited:
Nico was bouncing up and down like Magikarp fished out of the river as the minecarts rattled along the track. "Hau, I don't think it's safe back there!!" He said. "Someone needs to operate the handcar!!" Hau shot back. Suddenly Nico heard a tiny crackling noise. "We are screwed.." Nico said as gigantic stalactites began falling from the ceiling. Nico immediately sent out his Decidueye and Alakazam. "Decidueye use Low Sweep to destroy the falling stalactites!" It flew off and began swiping the stalactites, turning them into rubble. But a piece of rubble broke a hole in the track. "Alakazam, levitate the minecarts over the gap...."Nico ordered. "What are you doing!" Hau screamed. "NOW!!!" Alakazam's eyes glowed white and the minecarts jerked upwards over the gap before they went back down.

Last edited:
"Hey great job! Thanks!" Said Ryder. Until there was a few impact tanks that the mine carts rammed into. Fortunately, no one was hurt. "That nearly killed us!" Said SER-M. "Well I hate to be the man of bad news but... THAT BRIDGE IS NEARLY DONE FOR!!!" Screamed Ryder as he saw that the bridge is falling apart. "I say we stop this ride now!" Said SER-M. "No! We need to keep searching!" Said Ryder. As the heroes on their mine carts rattled along the rails, the bridge soon began to collapse. "GYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHH!!!" Wailed Ryder they fell onto another track. "I think this is taking too long!" Said SER-M. "Whatever you say!" Said Ryder.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill

YoungBeedrill

"Woohoo this adventure just got even more fun." Avery is excited about this vehicle. "Beedrill drill (Why should it be a Rollercoaster.)" Buzz hid behind Avery. "Are you afraid of Rollercoaster Buzz?" Buzz shook his head. "Beedrill drill (I'm afraid? Impossible.)" Beedrill didn't want to admit that he was afraid of rollercoasters. "Scolipede (I hope this vehicle is safe.)" Said Bead terrified.

"And here comes more bad news... The track ends THERE!!!" Said Ryder as signs of a dead end ahead were placed behind the gates. "Everyone get out, NOW!!!" Hau got off of the hand car as Ryder got off the front car with Circuit before the mine carts and the hand car could crash into a wall.

@YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Nico backflipped out of his car quickly. "Phew!" he said before Alakazam teleported to his side and Decidueye landed next to him. He immediately took out a notebook from his pocket and began writing. When I get out of this freaking hellhole, I will go back to my temporary camp I made outside, find my phone and call Allister immediately. Then he put the notebook back inside his pocket and looked to Ryder. "So what's next?" he said.

@YoungBeedrill @Ghostryder30

YoungBeedrill

"Buzz pick me up, almost got hit, phew." Avery was relieved "I'll find something to eat you guys must be hungry." Buzz and Bead nodded. "Beedrill (Yay food.)" Buzz immediately ate all the food. "Scolipede (We have to get help.)" Bead was actually very tired from the trip. "Rest in your ball." Avery put Bead into the poke ball. "Nico, Ryder what should we do now? We're trapped." Asked Avery

Ryder then looked at the hole in the wall the mine cart at the front smashed through. "We go through that hole." Said Ryder as he went through the hole. Outside, the dark clouds surrounded the sun as the light shine down on the heroes. "Looks like the rain almost out, or so I thought." Said Ryder. "Maybe we should call Lusamine." Said SER-M. "I'll call her." As SER-M picked up Lusamine's call, Lusamine came on the phone. "Everything alright?" Asked Lusamine. "You all looked like you took a lot of damage. And SER-M has told me everything. I'll keep track of you while you're all searching for your lost friend." "Vulcan, tell me what location are we at." Said Ryder to his ion cannon. "The ravine chasm in Lush Jungle." The cannon said. "Well at least we know what island we're in." Said Ryder in relief.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie

Alakazam's eyes glowed white again as it sat in a zen position. "I'm getting Alakazam to make a mental map of the ravine so we won't get lost and can avoid Team Rocket and Team Plasma grunts that probably are guarding your friend." Nico said before returning Decidueye to his Pokeball and grabbing a chocolate bar and began eating it. "Is that really necessary? We know we are in a chasm in the Lush Jungle." Hau argued. "I meant a map of the ravine, not of our location." Nico replied. "Do you really want to either get lost or ambushed by Team Rocket and Team Plasma goons?" Hau stopped talking and walked away.

@Ghostryder30 [URL='https://pokecharms.com/members/296131/']@YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie[/URL]

"Hau didn't meant that." Said Ryder towards Nico "Beside's Hau is a good friend of mine. A fine rival. But Team Rocket and Team Plasma on the other hand are my only enemies on my list. We both know this war may last long. But we'll need to find JC first. Then we'll find the Ultra Guardians as Lusamine assigned us to search for afterwards." "Fighting won't get us anywhere." Said SER-M. "Besides, the probabilities of making loud noises are 19.23948579368638659384% million to one!" "You tell them, SER-M." Said Ryder. "Thank you, master." Said SER-M. "Don't mention it." Said Ryder. "Thanks." Said Hau. "So glad you're by my side." "Any time, pal." Said Ryder.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @Blue_Flash4

Status
Not open for further replies.