• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: The Second Annual Silver Tournament Discussion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Luxray Battle Bond: Luxray's mane turns yellow and his tail's star now has a cross and a x together. He has yellow spikes in the middle of his body a mohawk. He gets golden claws and has a bright yellow aura around him.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Changed my mind going to describe it instead, when battle bond is activated, Feraligatr's eyes glow green, he gains a scar on his left eye, and has three markings similar to claws on his body.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
just make sure you follow the procedures to make a mega request. also I would recommend asking Teapot or Stellar.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Funny you mentioned Teapot cause I asked her to approve my mega request or at the very least look at it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
maybe you shoulda asked stell since she is in charge of megas. well according to the answer teapot just gave me. if you wanna know if it's looked at just ask her right now in a profile post

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Teapot gave me the same answer so I will contact Stellar soon. I have contacted Stellar turns out you can only have one battle bond Pokemon or one mega, you cannot have both, since I am a rule respecting person, I will not be having a mega Venusaur.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Name: Glacier
Personality: Glacier is smart, creative, challenging and he cares for Pokemon and his friends
Appearance: He wears the regular Team Plasma outfit, has Blond hair, Yellow-Greenish eyes, Light skin, A necklace he made in Johto in the shape of a Dragonite, and Black running shoes
1st Pokemon: Zoroark {BATTLE BOND PKMN}
2nd Pokemon: Gigalith (Shiny)
3rd Pokemon: Garchomp (Nicknamed Garchie)
4th Pokemon: Metagross
5th Pokemon: Dragonite
6th Pokemon: Samurott
Other Pokemon: Croconaw, Weavile, Salamence
Other: ChallengerApproaching

I'll draw the Battle Bond Zoroark and could I join?

Last edited: